Jurassic Park Thread

What about the Chili and Sea Bass Contingency? We could put that into effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773562/Now-s-monster-sale-Dinosaur-models-used-Jurassic-Park-films-sale-100-000-auction.html
youtu.be/w4a-V-F-soc?t=80
youtu.be/hsMN716zTxc?t=173
youtube.com/watch?v=0fAGxs7QYF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>30 min in to sea bass and chil and he gives you the look
you know the look guys
What do?

Who would take 30 fucking minutes to eat this?

are those carrots on top? ew

>What about the Chili and Sea Bass Contingency? We could put that into effect.
ALEJANDRO!!!

Ludlow did nothing wrong.

No, they're pork rinds.

He really didn't. He had every legal right to take the dinos, and he never planned to capture the carnivores anyway.

He would've just taken some herbivores to the mainland, opened the park and everyone would be happy.

wonder what would've happened if Harrison Ford played Dr Grant

Si?

>Sarah Harding in the Movie
>Baww look at this poor widdle t-rex better prove how much of a dumb cunt I am and take it back to the trailer and get everybody killed
>Sarah Harding in the books
>Shoot it, it's going to die anyway

What did Spielberg mean by this

don't forget wearing a shirt with the babby's blood on it, even after stating that rexes have great sense of smell

By 93 Ford had already stopped caring about life. He made The Fugitive in that year. Then the Jack Ryan films. Air Force One in 97. I remember thinking it was just a slump. I couldn't even imagine how he'd open his puckered old man anus to shit on his entire legacy.

Anyone know where the animatronics used are today?

Is the t-rex puppet in a place I can go visit?

check the Universal Studios rides. They would usually have at least the Rex

Thats a different t-rex

The animatronic used would have been much heavier and 1000 times more complex

goddamnit user, it was Endless Chili and Seabass and that was just their first entree. Did you even read the book?

if you mean the original t-rex animatronic, it was destroyed

;_; why

It's probably been deteriorated by now

As a kid I was like EWWWW!!! But now as an adult I look at a well seared Chilean seabass with haricot vert and tear drop tomatoes over a herbed cream sauce garnished with crispy fried leaks. Fucking yummy!!!

Seems like there should be a museum that specializes in preserving and displaying old movie props. I cant be the only person interested in this kinda shit

Fun fact: there were instances of the animatronic t-rex moving on its own, which scared the crew shitless. They later found out that it was the rain causing it to malfunction

storage space in hollywood is expensive user

plus i think they're made with the intention of looking good and lasting the shoot, not to last decades

no, fuck you. it was coming to life. it wanted to hunt.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773562/Now-s-monster-sale-Dinosaur-models-used-Jurassic-Park-films-sale-100-000-auction.html

Found em

Some rich person has them as a coffee table somewhere

>tfw I came up with the chili and seabass meme, but its so insignificant that no one really cares
I know its a small, retarded thing to feel pride for, but it feels good knowing that a tiny piece of my shitposting legacy has become part of Sup Forums

Sort of looks like a older Francisco Franco...just saying.

Life finds a way...

Is he going to eat the goat?

what's the matter kid, you never had Chili and Sea Bass?

So was it the can or did Nedry make the noise?

I WANT TO BELIEVE that Nedry did it.

youtu.be/w4a-V-F-soc?t=80

Found a raptor

Wonder if its for sale.
Not asking for any particular reason

>If their not impressed I'm not impressed

How could the investors be impressed if they weren't there? How did they manage to fuck up a line of dialgue so badly? Why did Gennaro take shits with his pants on?

Simple, he had shit his pants on the way to the restroom. He was contemplating an hero-ing when the Rex interrupted.

>Why did Gennaro take shits with his pants on?
It's a kid's movie goy. We don't want to traumatize some little girl by seeing hairy man ass.

wasnt he refering to the experts? (grant, sattler, malcolm)

Must go faster.

MEME=EXPOSED

>next to the crab legs
Sup Forums is truly the most poetic board.

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme, but they really are the best theater food. The local cinemark is right next to pic related and they do all you can eat crabbers on wednesdays. Here's the thing tho, once they thaw the crabs they can't refreeze them so if its not particularly busy that night they end up throwing out a good amount of perfectly fine legs. Also, most of the idiots around here have no idea how to properly clean a crab so they end up throwing away half the meat too.

So what we do is hit up the dumpster around 4 am and see what kind of goodies we get. Then we usually come back to the theater and set up shop on the side. We resteam with a coleman portable stove and then use an old popcorn tub to sneak them in through the side door that we prop open.

I recall watching a series awhile back about the company that did all of the practical effects for the first two Jurassic parks. They mentioned this, how it occasionally malfunctioned and would move on its own. One time, there was an issue in which someone needed to actually climb inside the giant rex model and everyone was scared shitless and afraid to do it because if it so much as twitched it would crash the person crawling around inside. Thankfully she didn't have a thirst for blood that day and the dude was able to get in and out with no problems.

I don't think he had to shit. I think he was just sitting there.

>Why did Gennaro take shits with his pants on?

>Dr Grant drinks rainwater
>try this as a kid
>tastes like shit

fuck you Dr Grant

>How could the investors be impressed if they weren't there?

They'd have to be impressed by his report

Email man email.

Stop living in a city

What

wealthy japanese business man + 90s = fun for all the family

those Ocarina of Time Link bangs

man she wasn't even that cute, the guy must really like Jurassic Park

This isn't her right?

Wow can I have your autograph

I thought Steven Spielberg had no involvement in the series after the 3rd one?

oy vey it is

In the scene the t-rex fucking headbutts Dr. Sattler (they even animated her head bobbing around) and she doesn't get as much as a scratch.
Didn't notice for a while, then I couldn't stop noticing

I like the actress' version better

Angus! Haha, That's the movie where the kid is charging kids to see the box of pubic hair,
I've been trying to remember which movie that was for so long

neat

Expectations for JW 2? I want that new park builder so hard.

>Expectations for JW 2?

I have none. The Trex and Raptor respectfully bowing to one another after their team up in the first one killed it for me.

they didn't nod to each other you dip

youtu.be/hsMN716zTxc?t=173

rex basically looked at the raptor and was like "not worth it"

Was it yuri?

underrated dino

i don't care if their size isn't accurate or they never had frills, but small dilophosaurus spitting paralyzing venom is damn awesome

>2017
>There's people who still think he was taking a shit

He was fucking hiding idiots

when you gotta go, you gotta go

haha, it's funny because I recognise it

i've been playing JPOG again, damn thing still holds up and is fun as hell

ALEJANDRO

whats yer favorite dino?

>HEY ALAN!
>WHAT DO YOU WANT DERRICK??!!!!!
>......I LOOK LIKE A VELOCIRAPTOR!!

>haricot vert
>tear drop tomatoes
those are chilis, idiot.

so literally chili and sea bass? it's not just a meme?

no it has always been chili and sea bass. "chilean sea bass" is the meme

Jurassic Park is a sequel to Miami Vice?

Let's settle this. Was she a qt?

It was Nedry. Only fat people can make that noise.

fat people can sound like Raptors?

imagine being John Hammond in this movie

>25 YEARS OLD

she's 25 in this movie?

She was 25 when she played Ellie Sattler in the movie.

explain how Samuel L Jackson died

A Raptor followed him into the maintenance shed and ate him. They figured out how to open doors, remember?

Key check space minus O. Key check's off. Safety space minus O, he's turning the safety system's off. He doesn't want anyone to see what he's about to do.

Now look at this next entry, it's the kicker. White Rabbit Object. Whatever it did, it did it all. But with the key checks off the computer didn't file the key strokes, so the only way to find them now is to go through the computer's line of codes one by one.

How many lines of codes are there?

Bout two million. *blows smoke*

how does that T-rex look better than any modern cgi?

But the raptor was clearly in a separate, closed off room from where she found the arm.

It was only close off because Ellie closed the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fAGxs7QYF8

She clearly opens the door to enter the room with the arm. Did the raptor kill Sammy J, and then politely close the door afterwards?

It doesn't, but you feel obligated to say that to fit in.

You're seeing things wrong. Those aren't bars that the raptor is caught on at first, they're wires. They're both in the same room.
It ate him, went in and went to sleep or whatever, and then she bumbled in and woke it up.

give me a finer looking piece of cgi then.

once the raptor appears, she tries to climb the fence, until she finds and opens the door. It's clearly two separate rooms.

heh