*inhales*

*inhales*

dude weed is cool

DUDE

NARCOTICS

LMAO

>one hit of weed makes me feel like i'm having a heart attack
At least I only wasted 10 years on that shit.

straightedge4life right bros?

kevin smith is such a fat lazy useless fuck this guy jewed him out of his own gimmick.

true patricians only take micro rips in secret and spray large amounts of febreeze and or axe body spray to hide the smell

why are jews trying to normalize smoking marijuana?

How do we get coloreds to hate Jews again?

So close to being legal up here, government targeting $10 a gram

It keeps the masses lazy and stupid like the electric jew.,

Nigger on the right can't even roll a proper j. Shits running like crazy

BRO
KUSH
ROFL

How can they be so edgy DUDE WEED LMAO at their age? It's pathetic

Does the cross joint actually work?

Redpill them

Chekt

I get the exact same thing too, I was smoking for about 6 years haven't for about 2 years now.

wats it like living at mommys house?

Show them who's funding the destruction of the black family unit and who introduced drugs into their neighborhoods.

who cares. just wait for the economic collapse and genocide them

Unironically yeah.

it works but there's really no point in doing it.

If you get somebody good to roll it. But there isn't really a reason to. And if it's not perfectly rolled the sides wont stay lit. Or one burns faster than the other etc.

Grown ass men taking pictures of themselves to signal how cool they are because they smoke dope...

How awesome

Aren't niggers usually vaguely christian? How do they feel about a jew smoking a jesus shaped blunt? Niggas get shot fo less

When hanging out with new people, it's best to break the ice by focusing on what you have in common. In this case, Jesus.

If you want to get three times as high and show love to Jesus then all the reason in the world brah

nah, niggers are stupid animals. the only reason they even care about religion is for gibs. ooh lawd jeebus tyrone dindu nuffin he a good boy jeebus lawd pls grant dis lil nigga an acquittal. their ideas of religion are extremely selfish. besides that the nigger church is what controls the nigger community. it's no mistake that almost every nigger politician is allegedly a pastor

There is nothing edgy about weed. All three of these men in OP's pic would tell you that.

Only at making you look like a faggot fedora tipping nu male

what's it like having no friends?

>DUDE

You're better off using a pipe anyway.

Lonely

wrong frog

>friends
>not a publicity stunt
Ok

Imagine being so isolated form the real world that you can write this without even a hint of embarrassment

You've obviously never met a nigger irl

dude niggers and jews are so based

jews and niggers living in white biys heads rent-free

Even the rich blacks in my english classes at college were unable to read a passage without stuttering over a word every other sentence. And those were the ones that went to class. Most of them showed up with ear buds one ear and slept in the back or just talked to each other and the jew professor was either too beta to tell them to fuck off or was actively sabotaging everyone else. The bar in college is set pretty low but jesus I feel like a fool for spending so much time on my papers when these fucking niggers wrote half a page and got a passing grade.

hahaha qhite boi btfo

Most of those blacks were football players who literally couldn't make a failing grade if they tried. Sports makes the college so much money. Niggers have it so easy. I wish I was black

str8 up based

The two most destructive ethnic groups in the US combined

What the fuck is Sup Forums really this racist? How did this happen? Who hurt you?

>jew holding a cross that he's going to burn
fucking kike

>not watching neo yokio stoned

>doing weed after 2005

>not injecting heroin into your balls
fuck off kikes

>t.grew up in an all white suburb

>current year
>not being slightly racist

>admitting to having balls
fuck off with these microaggressions

>acts slightly racist privately in his room because he thinks it's masculine
>too much of a pussy to call a nigger a nigger to his face

Hmmm where to start. Ever heard of the knock out game? I think it's time you wake up faggot.

DUDE WUCK LMAO

niggers are the mockery of everyone wherever they're not present (out of politeness)

Because niggers would try to assault or murder someone over a word preceived as an insult. Normal people don't do that. Thats why they are subhumans.

the difference is the chink chose to come here

that's just an excuse niggers use. they don't want to go back to africa. they know it's a shithole. they complain because white guilt faggots constantly cave into their demands. it's all an act. once you start viewing and treating niggers like children then it all makes sense

I used to laugh at this til I got promoted to corporate and involved in the hiring process for new hires and found out that any applicant with a black-sounding name was immediately thrown away, no matter the qualifications. Asian applications are heavily considered though, even if they're under qualified next to a black applicant.

There's 100% something systemic and very racist going on but I don't want to risk my job over it.

Ayo but nigga u be holdin me down n shit. Real talk dawg. Watchyo white ass fool ya heard?

why go back to a shithole and start from scratch after contributing so much with slave labor.
they would go back if they received reparations, but who knows what their definition of reparations is.

your superiors are redpilled and aware that niggers make awful employees

what kind of job is it?

>why go back to a shithole and start from scratch after contributing so much with slave labor.
the usa isn't made out of cotton. also you're just baiting now

did you just barely move out, bro?

Do you guys think that anti-racist Seth would've ever dated/married/reproduced with a black, goyishe woman?

I know this is true just working in the entertainment business. As a black girl, I never have an issue with hiring because I'm seen as a "non threatening" black. I don't look fully African American, I sound white, and my name isn't Shaniqua. If anything, I can be used as a "hey, see? We're not racist!" token.

It was disheartening at first, but I've learned to accept it and survive.

Seth Rogan has dead, soulless eyes.

Just look at him. There's nothing in there.

Provoking wild animals is usually a bad idea.

t. writing and comp 1
Shouldn't you have gotten those in highschool

Yes but I also had comp 2 and intro to literature. But the nogs were sprinkled in nearly all of my undergrad classes.

yeah whatever uncle tom lil bitch

So maybe the problem isn't the black part. Maybe it's the threatening/possibly retarded part. I'm sorry but if someone is named Billy Bob or Shykwondarious it's usually safe to assume they're fucking retarded.

Not really. I personally hired a black guy this year. He's good, but ultimately I was able fast-track him past my colleagues because his name is whiter than mine. From what I can tell, he's pretty damn good.
Sales and distribution for the design of warehouses and factories. Basically selling the massive shelves and the materials to be contracted for the perfectly smooth 100% level cement floor.

>Sales and distribution for the design of warehouses and factories. Basically selling the massive shelves and the materials to be contracted for the perfectly smooth 100% level cement floor.
so why are you lying then? warehouse jobs always hire niggers

Absolutely not, Jewish men like blonde shiksas.

honestly...snoop dog has always seemed so fucking rachet-ass. why is he considered so cool? he's like gross lanky black goblin.

Sales. That guy is sales and ends up traveling to close deals and at the end of the day actually makes more than me.

why, assuming you're in the tip top of blacks that are good at sports, the minute you get an injury that makes you unable to play, the school drops you. so you're left with a career ending injury and no one to pick up the bill. Even if you played for 3 years you would have nothing to show for it, no money just memories.

>As a black girl

L O N D O N

But at least I would have a big dick

It certainly seems that way, but they're still diluting their genes. What gives?

he had the musical jew pushing his shit. doctor dre wasn't cool either. the most memorable part of their songs are the beats which were largely sampled off of. the only nigger beat maker worth a shit that came out of the west coast was ant banks

lol no they don't. Nogs with no direct supervision means no work getting done.

this desu

same for me, smoked for around 15 years. I always wonder what is causing this

look at terrence howard. he's got a baby dick and was almost blackmailed by his exwife for it. Unless you have a micropenis, you shouldn't worry about because there is nothing you can do about it. If you were black you have an insane chance to be daddy to 4 fucking bastards, lack an education, and probably test positive for a slew of STDs.

Not really, that's a myth. But at you least you get the skanks that only non-orbiters hang around with.
>muh high t ripped negro atheletes
Also a lie, niggers got higher estrogen than white men. Most niggers are crack head thin or pretty fucking fat. Don't let the media selected few represent the whole.

only wiggers and chiggers love him

Earbuds and illiterate people disappear for the most part if you take higher level courses with a decent level of work and/or difficult material. Of course intro level courses will be full of dumbasses, but those people get weeded out pretty quickly once the classes get harder.

how's your nutrition?

stop being anti-semetic