Sup Forums Are there any good anti religious films?

Sup Forums Are there any good anti religious films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of1Sa3oyTBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOD'S

edgy

Religiulous with Bill Maher is a must see

Life of Pi

Are there any anti-Islamic films not American Sniper tier?

I've been to Pentecostal and Born Again churches. They creeped me out.
youtube.com/watch?v=of1Sa3oyTBs

There aren't any.

Rather than having a reasoned response against religion, it always has this bizarre angst against it.

You can't be against it without that. Reasoned people who aren't religious don't give a fuck.

This.

Isn't it weird how this pic is just some edgy shit an atheist posts, but if it just had the jew star crossed out it would be a Nazi picture. Really makes me think.

why doesn't everyone just become Buddhists? never had any problem with those

and before people started saying shit about Rohingya/Myanmar, that's more of a case of people vs squatters rather than buddhism vs islam

Hindus in India violently attack Christians and Muslims without provocation. Honestly, there's no such thing as a non-violent religion. Just non-violent religious people. Anyone can corrupt what was once meant to be peaceful. They all preach peace save for a few, but the practice rarely displays it.

Buddhists, at this point I think- have their back against the wall in some places. If that happens it doesn't matter. They have to protect what they are.

Leviathan

Yeah, take out the one with a cross and have either one of the others by itself and you'd be facing prison time for hate speech. It's funny that liberals hate Christians more than they love Muslims or Jews. Modern-day Pharisees.

Burgers really fucked up Christianity.

Valley of the Bees

>falling for the literal jew

You idiots should know better than to believe sandnigger bullshit.

I'm not trying to be edgy

It's not like it wasn't fucked up before.

This. Every intellectual must watch that movie. It does a truly great job exposing the silliness of religion.

Nobody is inherently bad or beyond redemption (non-religious in my opinion). To see a person as somebody who can never be redeemed is an immense prejudice that the young and the stupid (or both) typically carry. As you age you understand that anger is a passing emotion that you once thought was belief or conviction.

You're just a fool that hasn't seen it yet.

Kladivo na čarodějnice

Loved this movie.

It reminded me a lot of Blade Runner in questioning what it was to be human.

Agora 2009

About the burning of the great library of alexandria when mankind gave itself a lobotomy at the hands of religious zealots.

So you're saying you believe but you're also dirty heretic and blasphemer because you don't think fags should be lit on fire?
That's swell and all, but I'm talking about the movers and the shakers, not poser faggots.

Dogma was kinda funny-

The ending especially

Best answer so far.

I hadn't even considered that. Years and years of scientific and philosophical advances burned away in favor of some cult leader. If we could get that knowledge back I'm certain we would have a better world.

Every religious leader ever was a heretic until they had their own religion. I wouldn't want in the least to be a religious leader, but I don't see being a heretic as a bad thing. Learning what it is to be human is being a heretic, instead of just following in line.

pic related is pure kino

Catholics and Eastern Orthodox gave us an enduring artistic legacy.

What did evangelicals give us, Kirk Cameron movies?

If you aren't actually edgy and are genuinely interested, True Detective S1 has two main characters that to and fro about religion and nihilism. Harrelson being Christian and McConnaughey being anti religious and a nihilist.

Capitalism and separation of church and and government.

A group of youths fight against communism, the most authoritarian religion in history.

Calvary.

...so faggot trash basically

Go be third world somewhere else

>your mind in american christianity

Angry man in the sky is the best way to keep people who lack moral compass from killing others.

That's not evangelist. That's Anglican.

I showed this to a girl from PA who had gone to church her whole life and never really thought about it and she pretty much immediately dropped the whole thing.

I actually didn't have a problem with it until they reposted the Horus = Jesus meme like a Facebook edge lord who doesn't check his sources.

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>figure in the atheist movement is Jewish

That's an inherently paradoxical statement.

>he still thinks jews don't think you can't be born jewish.

Yeah, no. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Impressive.

kys faggot

Frailty

Real life is anti-religious enough for me. You feel me brother?

this or just show them rick and morty