Perfect Sup Forums Christmas movies

Perfect Sup Forums Christmas movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNjDKdO3zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

The Croodz Cave Christmas I think was a move?

>Story about two sons vying for the inherited position of Santa Clause, while their dad, the current Santa, does not want to retire
>that perfect ending where everyone got what they wanted, but it felt natural and not shoehorned in at the last minute

Anything Xmas themed episode of Futurama.

Comfort and Joy, albeit not a movie

>Illumination's Grinch still 2 more years away

Wonder if their Cindy Lou will be hot.

Picked this up on a whim during black Friday, was surprised how great it was

this movie is fucking underrated, I wish more people had seen it

I like it

I don't think Arthur was aiming for the position of santa, he just wanted to deliver that bike to the little girl.

Really EVERY version of A Christmas Carol is pretty solid.

Muppet, Disney, Daffy Duck, Bill Murray, Jim Carey, that Doctor Who 11th doctor episode, that original Ghostbusters episode, that part from Animaniacs, Epic Rap Battles Of history, even that part from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

I guess /thread. Other Christmas movies are fun, but this one was literally perfect for me.

I'm not sure if I've even heard of the movie, but these reactions are getting me curious. I think I'm gonna look it up.

For me, the definitive Christmas movie is The Snowman. It airs here every Christmas.

I loved this movie whe I was young. I'll see it again this year to see how it holds up.

How about A Christmas Carol: The Movie, with Nicholas Cage as Marley?

They're doing the Grinch, too?
Meh.

Not sure where to bring this up, but I've had this image in my memory for most of my life and I don't know what it's from. It's hand drawn animation, probably from the 50s/60s and it's a Christmas cartoon. There's two characters, I don't remember what they are but they're not human, they're some kind of anthropomorphic household objects, and they're small enough to be fighting on a piano. They're on the keys and the two stoops at either end of the piano keys and there's a window and it's snowing outside and they're fighting on this piano and I think there's music playing but no dialogue and what the fuck is this guys

Seems less well known but the adaptation of Briggs's Father Christmas was always the one to get my in the cozy christmas mood.

Probably the lack of gutpunchingly sad ending helped.

True classics.

I liked Robbie the Reindeer too.

CHRISTMAS
BAH
BUG
AND HUM

>perfect Sup Forums Christmas movie
>has a Justin Beiber song

Horton was pretty good.

This song surprisingly sums up most of Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNjDKdO3zk

It was. But the Lorax was kind of mediocre.

ohmygod there's an animated adaption?

The one TV special I absolutely HAVE watch every single year, and it has to be online due to copyright bullshit...

oh yeah.
There's a scene where while on holiday Santa can't find a proper toilet and has to take a shit in the bushes

>tfw years of christmas at Granny & Papa's come rushing back
>tfw more & more relatives are lost with each passing year
>tfw they might be next

Good on you for using the patrician grandparent nicknames.

I've also got a Nana & Papa and a Mimi (god rest her soul) & Paw-paw

I take it back.

oh

One of my current professors told us recently that he wrote this movie.

>mfw i looked it up and he's telling the truth

This elf

Her accent was really cute

or hot.

fucking Sup Forums. I can't think things are cute without being attracted to them anymore

It's really the only Christmas story that ALWAYS gets me

You can't call multiple grandparents by the same name, user, it's confusing as fuck when you talk about them.

Ignore them, you call your grandparents whetever cute names you got, and cherish them. To give you a little hope, my great aunt is 95 and still kicking.