TGIF THREAD

Lets have some fun and talk about your favorite TGIF shows and characters and whatever.

God I wanted a bite of that Danaburger. That episode where she's a drunken college slut and her sister takrs her picture or the one when the old lesbian paints her nude while trying to seduce her.

whew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI
youtube.com/watch?v=MiHu1BXnqCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sabrina had an ass like a fucking beach ball no wonder my dad always watched with me...

wow, that little girl is ugly as fuck.

Didn't the actor playing Cody get fired for kicking JT's ass on set?

>censored
post the uncensored one faggot

not showing based Cody
also Dana was a cute! all the girls were cute

pretty sure the Codeman was off kick boxing for America by this point.

no, he was fired because he asked to be paid in money instead of piles of used tampons.

I'm confused.
anyways Waldo Geraldo Faldo ended up one of the best bros on tv.
name another

it's another 90's sitcom goes to Disney episode.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

no, this is obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=MiHu1BXnqCM

Brings back memories of the 90s, tripping balls and doodling over a photo of Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Somers on the cover of my local paper's TV listings insert

Which one of you is this?

The Danaburger

You seem nice

Sasha Mitchell was the actor's name and he actually got fired because he was arrested for beating his wife. A trained martial artist may I remind you. But I guess that's what you get when you marry an Alpha.

Pictured: hottest TGIF girl

I never bought that story, and the show lost a little heart when the Code Man left

He was cleared. His wife was crazy. He ended up getting full custody of their 4 kids. He seems like a genuinely good guy and he's /fit/ as fuck.

is he the next Rich Piana?

remember when urkel got drunk at the rooftop party due to spiked punch, and he almost fell off the roof while dancing 'the urkel'

good shit