Rebels 3.09: "An Inside Man"
Star Wars Annual #2

>Rebels 3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon #3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
youtube.com/watch?v=UqxnQZDRF4g

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8
youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=gMmmN3ey1YE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-k-pdQAvA#t=120
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

droid waifus

Where are they, /swco/?

Dash Rendar's browsing history

That's actually a list of Tarkin's house guests.

Star Wars Annual #2 story time from last thread:

droids are not for waifu but sex

>not sexing your waifu

More like ST-D1.

What is he, /swco/?

What is this from?

Jamming away in our hearts

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith: The Video Game

STD-4U

That way we're sure to infect the Sup Forums crowd too.

Damn straight!

epic meme, bro
+1

It blows my mind that they allowed a bunch of kids be cut apart in a video game. That's pretty fucking hilarious.

It's from a mod for Jedi Academy, Movie Duels II.

it's modded

I remember hating that fucking game. But, movie licensed games typically do terrible, with the exception of Super Star Wars.

What were they thinking in this scene?

Oh, well that's considerably more disappointing.

They were thinking about giving children a femdom fetish

>implying
>forgetting about based Podracer

nigger you take that back

That's not a bad thing, right?

Of course not

Podracer isn't really a movie game. It's a racing game based on one scene.

Good.

user did say typically.

stop posting this shit, you fucking cocksucker. Eat shit and die in a fire.

>showing him her pink

Teddy Roosevelt and Pablo had a manbaby?

Please tell me there's a video link with sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8

Whoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E

>lightsabering
>not force pushing the whole lot through the window

U dun goof'd, Vader

youtube.com/watch?v=gMmmN3ey1YE

>wanting 20 more snokes running around 50 years later

Haha, thirteen seconds you can hear a gunfire sound from the G1 Transformers cartoon. Pablo, the madman, has finally made Transformers canon in Star Wars!

Could be vice versa, though, since the old Transformers cartoon did occasionally use some Star Wars sound effects.

The droid is gonna be my favourite character. I can feel it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-k-pdQAvA#t=120

Jyn Erso's crystal confirmed not for Kyber but a fragment of the Matrix of Leadership. Krennic is actually building Unicron. Gareth Edwards has been looking so sad lately because he didn't really direct Rogue One, he's just the stand-in to surprise everyone when it turns out to be a Michael Bay production.

00:20
Just like when Finn watched Rey beating those thieves up. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing after TFA and R1.

>>Star Wars Canon Guide:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml
>>Legends Recommendation List:
>docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

you could at least post a chart of the old canon out of respect

What, you mean someone kicking ass? That's standard enough for an action scene regardless. Who the fuck cares if it's just because it's a woman doing the ass kicking in these two cases?

If it makes you feel better, pretend he's amazed anyone is goofy enough to smack around an armored trooper with a baton.

No, just the set up of a guy looking dumbfounded by a woman pumbling a group of men. It never bothered me, I'm only afraid sjw conpiracists will make shit up like they did with TFA.

Take notes, George.

I'm pleased with it for the most part, but

>But General Grievous, his body all circuits and steel, did not

seems off to me and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

If the cast of Clone Wars read this, I'll probably have a bit of a fanboy meltdown haha.

While Christmas shopping earlier this week, someone at Target had posed one of the large Troopers to look as if it were slow dancing with Leonardo from TMNT while a lone Vader seemed to stare either disapprovingly or as if emotionally betrayed by one or both parties.

They have women stormtroopers who wear the exact same armor. You typically cannot tell unless you hear their voice.

>I'm only afraid sjw conpiracists
They were going to do that regardless of whether the movie had a scene like that. For a lot of them just the fact that there's a female lead is proof that this movie is part of a vast plot.

It's nice seeing stormtroopers miss again.

The Revenge of the Sith is actually one of the few movie tie-in games that was exceptionally good, though.

Maybe he's amazed anyone would bother to use non-lethal tactics on Stormtroopers. You'll just have to fight them again later or maybe they'll take their anger out on some innocents.

What?

You realize how convoluted and huge that would be right?

That music is beautiful

Hell, where's the people bitching about, "What!? Donnie Yen is a BLIND MAN beating up Stormtroopers!? Fuck this social justice conspiracy cramming a handy capable rebel down our throats! He doesn't even have a seeing eye droid! IMMERSION FUCKING BLOWN, KATHLEEN!"

Is that what Starkiller was, just a proto Unicron?

Is that what all this is leading to? Star Wars ends where Transformers begins?

Why did Anakin kill a bunch of younglings?

>that fake out at the end

kek

Rogue One is shaping up to be a good movie from the looks of it.

Yoda has transcended mere flesh and joined the Allspark, only to emerge in the galaxy's darkest hour in Episode IX. All stare at the glory of his saggy turret boobs!

Anakin probably feels like the Jedi wasted his youth. He might have felt like he was freeing the younglings from a life of servitude.

He TRIED to kill them all, but he failed.

But he's not the only one...

I kinda want this.

Younglings are vicious, yo.

Same here.

Alternate favorite theory is that it turns out that Snoke doesn't look anything like his hologram. When Luke or Rey finally busts in on him it's only a certain severed hand that managed to survive Bespin. You can feel the hatred burning off it as it flips them off.

>sjw conpiracists will make shit up like they did with TFA.
Fairly public course of action for a conspiracy. Are you sure you shouldn't just be deflecting instead?

But user, Pablo already confirmed that Snoke is Boba Fett

This is a filthy lie. Younglings are cute.

I like it since it means Anakin fucks everything up yet again long after his death. Might also explain his huge issue with the Skywalkers.

Found online

Interesting

Ah, so Bounty Hunter is canon at the highest levels, which means the Fetts must be Mandalorian!

You wish! In Nu Canon that ship is just the Spruce Mandogoose. It flies about as well as most Death Watch jetpack troopers, i.e. into walls and exploding.

He said a conspiracy involving feminists, not people of color. R1 already has a mexican male lead so nobody gives a shit.

That must be a fucking FAST ship

You think those are mere engines? FOOL! Those are MISSLE LAUNCHERS!

VODE AN!

so in the OT, a few of those DK guide books, and the FFG RPG, stormtroopers are elite troops, only deployed for special occasions, with a separate "imperial army" composed of conscripts with a blaster and helmet and a week of training
INB4 stormtroopers suck: they do suck ass when fighting protags, but they do show competency in many tactical situations that would be considered difficult, such as assaulting a narrow chokepoint, heavily fortified military bases, and so on and generally perform well when main characters are not involved

in rebels, stormtroopers are depicted as rank and file troopers, often assigned to lowly guard posts in the middle of nowhere

which version do you prefer?

Stormtroopers are fine as rank and file, it makes sense considering clones were also rank and file

I'm so used to seeing them all the time that I can buy them just being the rank and file more easily. That and "elite troops" doesn't really help up when compared to how we see them in the movies.

What's weird now is that the First Order stormtroopers are meant to overcome the flaws inherent in a recruitment system by raising them to be elite soldiers form birth... and yet they're even dumber than the stormtroopers we saw in the OT.

Some of them arent

well, its from the POV of the protags, so they would seem dumb
although ben kenobi speaks highly of them
>only stormtroopers could be so precise
the rebel troops in the opening are visibly sweating and worried about the prospect of facing them
the rebels in ROTJ, including han and leia who have plot armor, would rather surrender without a fight when cornered by stormtroopers, and even the ewoks are slaughtered despite the element of surprise, and only turn the tide after adapting superior tactics
stormtroopers also stand front and center when the emperor arrives

so while they look incompetent for the sake of drama, they actually seem to have the credentials of special forces

He died like any other. Like a bitch.

At least he didnt go out like Phasma

he was also the only grunt to ever beat a saber user 1-on-1 in the entirety of the sequels or prequels

It's not like Finn knew how to use the saber though.

Phasmas' still alive.

>be armed with a rifle
>encounter a traitor with a melee weapon
>drop rifle and engage him with a melee weapon
Unless he somehow thought Finn already knew how to block blaster bolts, Nines is just retarded. Plus he gets so focused overpowering a guy who's clearly never used a lightsaber before that he doesn't notice Han dead ahead aiming a bowcaster at him.

After that dianoga had its way with her, I don't think she's very happy about being alive.

will we ever get the imperial army?

She learned to like it. She even took the dianoga with her when she was fished out of the trash compactor. The stormtroopers all know exactly why she's so attached to this new "pet" but none of them ever bring it up to her face.

Anakin's weird, violent, and wretched life just goes to show how absolutely pathetic Darth Ben is.

Wow
I'm surprised they released a full clip like this.
The music sounds good, kind of hard to appreciate it properly though because of the bad quality.

And at the end of the clip, I genuinely thought Jyn shot Kaytoo. You got me good Gareth, you got me good.
Kaytoo is going to be the best.

That's why he's going to be dumped for Rey next movie. She's got a fount of abandonment issues to tap into that'll power her way more than "I'll bring glory to Grandpa."