>Palmyra/E.Homs 30 aug
i.imgur.com/OEkfUar.jpg
>Deir ez-Zor Aug 29
i.imgur.com/754GifM.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 sept
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 07
>Syrian Army on the verge of capturing major Eastern Ghouta stronghold
>Breaking: Syrian Army launches massive offensive in south Aleppo district and Handarat camp
>Erdogan: Turkey’s military is ready to join the offensive on Raqqa
>Jaysh Al-Islam recaptures mountaintop in eastern Qalamoun
>Jaysh Al-Fateh sends reinforcements to southern Aleppo
>Turkish-backed rebels declare last ISIS stronghold in Aleppo a “military zone”
>Syrian Army reinforcements pour into northern Hama
>Syrian Army attacks Ramouseh Garages in southern Aleppo
>Iraqi Army conducts cleansing operation in northwest Ramadi
>ISIS attacks Iraqi Army at Tanf border-crossing
>Cousin of Saudi Ambassador killed fighting for ISIS in Iraq
>Houthi forces capture more territory in Saudi Arabia

Previous >SouthFront SEPT 7
youtu.be/jh7xkdSpp7U
youtu.be/nmsk7H8z248

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtUfOmi1wK0
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/773875897187364864
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM
twitter.com/IHWCo/status/773810305780494336
youtube.com/watch?v=Niy1PVTmKO0
turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/09/rebelusturkish-failure-at-aleppo-is-absolute.html#comment-6a00d8341c72e153ef01bb0933eb56970d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers.

i hate t*rks

God bless Assad!

fuck off roaches

WHEN DID YOU DROP ASSAD FOR THIS ALPHA DUDE?

I DID AS SOON AS I SAW HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE ASSAD REALLY IS.

Turks have fucking ruined these threads

fuck erd*gan

When he did this :^)

I think you love this ARAB MUSLIM a bit too much Gypsiebro. I mean come on, these are filthy arabs with their evil religion we are talking about. Have some dignity atleast dude come on.

SAAnime!

Once north Aleppo comes under Turkish control, this will be the next step by Jaysh al Fatah

Damn chilebro you're up early

Good morning /sg/ Reminder to ignore the jihadists and turkroaches.

Aleppo, what's that?
t. vote for me

It's not like Turks are any whiter and purer

Turkish army itself entered Syria, there are no brakes. We will show these feeble Arabs and slavs how it is done. Whole country will be ours in months. Assad wont even have time to flee to Moscow.

This will be an interesting month. We will astonish the world. No one has seen the Turkish war machine in full action since the rape of the Greeks in Cyprus. Prepare your anuses.

In fact, I reckon the Syrians let Assad and his mercenaries win today.

>Used facetime, foils the coup

Vallahi isn't he fucking based or what?

Turkey won't do shit if Russia tells it to back off though.

But Russia won't let this happen

"Turkish war machine"

>unironically thinking Turkey will let FSA to attack SAA

Ok???

I didn't post anything about what you just wrote. I just really enjoy top arab and muslim haters gather in this circle jerk general and jerk off to an ARAB MUSLIM.

It just blows my mind away. Do you guys also jerk off to hairy SAA arabs that shout in the name of their religion(islam if you didn't know it)?

L M A O definition of delusional cucks.

At this point they will be without turkish help, as Turkey won't risk direct clashes between themselves and, for example, IRGC or the SAA.
That means an Assault on Aleppo can only be conducted from Idlib, not from the North

>not a roach diaspora

That's some funny picture you posted man!

Wait, turks are not arabs ?

daily reminder that the turkish army is the only force for freedom and secularity in the middle-east

Thread theme: Allahu Akbar PKK

youtube.com/watch?v=qtUfOmi1wK0

WHEN DID YOU DROP ASSAD FOR THIS ALPHA MALE?

I don't support any side of the conflict, I believe they're all irrelevant shitheads.
They don't concern my Eesti at all.
I'm just asking what makes you think one subhuman is better than the other?

THE MOMENT ASSAD TURNED OUT TO BE A FAILURE.

I thought I already made my self clear dude.

>he has to go back 100+ years

wow ebinn

This Yes, i had a capacitation today but it was cancelled so i do a lot of thing and create the new bread and reading the good news from Aleppo and Hama today.

I watch this, what in the fuck Gary?!

full version here

OH FUGG :DDD
ebin.

How is Assad a failure?

And what is Aleppo?

Ok well then disregard my post. There are however a lot of the peoples I mentioned.

A bit of a love-hate relationship with arab muslims.

Romania sure loves to gobble some SAA dicks. Even invite them to their country to teach YA ALI with their QT arab language.

Arabs conquered Turks. Turk men killed, Turk women fucked by Arab men. Children raised as muslim, following their conquerers religion.

>WE IZ 100% TURKS
>WE WUZ TENGRI N SHIEEET
>WE WUZ GENGHIS KHEN N SHIEET

Does anyone have a recent Saudi map?

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/773875897187364864

>The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians 4 minHace 4 minutos

>After promising jihadists to lead them to victory and "liberate #Aleppo"
Muhaysini now says he is "Only a soldier"

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MY SIDES

>mfw i predicted this since day one

Umm, look up Syrian Civil War. That might give you an idea why Syria is collapsing and why it happened under his rule.

Huh, this post made think.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM

old days are back

Nice

Chill down dude. Ottoman is only memeing, stop taking him seriously. Do you think he is a top analyst working for the Turkish government or something? Jeez dude you are on Sup Forums for gods sake.

Over 1,000 Syrian Marines complete training in Latakia

– A new batch of cadets completed a rigorous 6 month training cycle for the Syrian Marines on Wednesday, graduating in front of a group of Russian advisors in the Latakia Governorate.

According to Syrian journalist, Eyad Al-Hussein, over 1,000 cadets completed the training and will soon be equipped with weapons supplied by the Russian military.

These 1,000+ recruits will be under the direct command of the Syrian Marines commander Aymen Al-Jaber – a former engineer that later became an oil tycoon alongside his brother Mohammad (Desert Hawks commander).

The Syrian Marines and Desert Hawks are both well-supplied with Russian military equipment, making them one of the most effective ground units in Syria.

Both forces are currently deployed to the northern Latakia countryside, where they are awaiting orders for their next offensive.

>SOUTH ALEPPO ROAD OPEN AGAIN EDITION
What is this Aleppo you speak of?

Hikma when ?

That's not an explanation and you know it. He's still in power, why is that?

NEW MAP

Also

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 55 sHace 56 segundos

>First time in 4 years, SAA have control over Sadkop Fuel Depots, Aleppo

>BUT MY MODERATES WERE WINNING GOYS

A state of mind

>autism

you're fucking retarded if you think Qatar is even interested in building a pipeline let alone if you are incapable of drawing a line from Qatar or Iran to Europe that doesn't pass through Syria

Iran doesn't even have the capital to develop their natural gas sector (and are unlikely to secure foreign investment) and if Russia was going to back an Iranian pipeline to Europe (which they would never do because it would reduce their own market share and increases competition which would drive down price) they would force the Iranians to build a trans-Caspian pipeline and link into the Russian distribution network and charge them transit fees

Europe is a dead market and a dying continent anyway, and the real money is in exporting to Asia where prices are much higher

You can make way more money selling LNG to China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, etc. than you can wasting a fuckton on a pipeline through unstable regions to sell to Europe where there are no prospects of growth.

and BTW if you follow American think tanks like CFR, CSIS, Atlantic Council, at all, you'd be aware that the American policymaking elites actually want Europe to have access to Iranian gas in order to reduce dependence on Russia, increase security of supply, and increase competition in the European energy market in order to make them more competitive.

oh fuq she btfo turkfriends ;_;

Tomorrow

I'm baiting Countrygoy General senpai

>6 month training cycle

Sounds promising. I hope the Russian advisors did a good job. A 1,000 men can really make a difference in this conflict, more so if they are well equipped and instructed.

I don't know.
I just pretend to know, so i can be still in the discussion.
Someone can explain please ?

Fugg that map is nice.

Moderate beheaders and diaspora on suicide watch

Dude, do you really want me to explain to you why Assad is not a failure when his country is warn torn and in a civil war atm with 30 different factions? I mean, come on dude. Didn't you ever get logic lessons at German schools or what?

pic related.

They don't have to attack. They have to hold the ground while JaF attacks from the south. How is this not obvious

Aight, sorry for not getting the counter-meme. You doing gods work fampai, keep triggering everyoine.

>Implying that they can survive without Turkey

>Turkish FM: Ankara is preparing biggest military operation in its history against Kurdish militia in the south

Kek, that insecurity.

In relative terms Assad is anything but a failure. His supposedly corrupt and monolothic government still exists. Syria still has relations with other countries. There's still parts of Syria (under govt. control) that function more or less like pre-war Syria.

Many dictators in the Muslim world have been removed recently, yet he's still there.

More

Turkey won't cut them off for good, just reduce their capabilities, these are soft targets compared to west Aleppo

Like having more tanks hit by agtm and burning off for our entertainment and enjoyment

rude

>ISIS Withdraws from Al-Bab City in Aleppo
“Dozens of ISIS military vehicles have left al-Bab carrying weapons and militants. They headed to the nearby town of Khafsa East of al-Bab city,” local media activist said.

>Informed sources in al-Bab reported that major ISIS headquarters in the city were seen empty on Thursday.

>The evacuated #ISIS headquarters in al-Bab included the Sharia Court, al-Hisba police department, "jihadi" training camps and weapons’ storage centers.

>This comes as the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (#SDF) continued their advance towards the al-Bab city in Northern #Aleppo.

>Also, the Turkish-backed militants of the Euphrates Shield Brigades announced readiness to fight against the ISIS in al-Bab and other areas in northern #Syria.

>“ISIS has been under heavy pressure in al-Bab. The decision to evacuate their headquarters comes after the SDF forces made further advance towards the key city after retaking #Manbij from the radical group,” SDF officer Habun Osman said.

>In the meantime, activists said that clashes may erupt between the SDF and Turkish-backed militants if both forces tried to storm the city of al-Bab after ISIS departure.

Nice one ISIS

Sounds very thoughtful.

We have 20000 armored vehicles, some of them can burn in the playfield, it's not a problem as long as we keep advancing.

Turks are not coward like Americans, we won't flee the battle after some casualties. Our resolve is high.

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 2 minHace 2 minutos

>Syrian Army & NDF liberate Zawr al-Masalaq & Zawr al-Jadidah on Khattab axis north-west of Hama city

And FSA/Nusra suicide watch doesn't end guys

The only good roach is a extra crispy burnt roach

They know they will kill each other off so they retreat. Makes me think that they actually might not be that retarded.

extra rude

You are right, I am bested by the Assad brigadiers. Assad truly is top tier ruler with having less than 50% control of your country, civilians dying, cities getting bombed to dust.(Don't forget ancient artifects BTFO and can't be replaced no mo, literally more than half his population think he is the devil and should be hanged). Ofcourse I have no source for all this shit, I just made it up ;)))).

But I am sure he has big success and will use that success to rile for another 30 years as he is about to end the civil war.

they dont want to be steamrolled by TAF unlike retarded YPG.

I'm surprised they even hold any territory on the Khattab-Qomhane axis

Once Maardas or Helfaya falls I'll be worried

Actually, is because of pic

Source: Wikileaks

Go collect your amerifat soldiers in afghanistan lad,kek

H O L Y SHIT

IT IS FUCKIGN ON. ERDOGAN IS READING THESE POSTS! LMAO TY DUDE YOU DA BEST!

But what about
>US defense secretary says Syrian Kurdish YPG forces have left Manbij

Makes my mind think a little bit.

The numbers will just keep stacking up due to incompetent roaches who can't into anything and thankfully with all the CIA provided video equipment we get to watch them from the comfyness of our desktops

Life is good

When this fucking war is over and Assad is the rightful king, I fucking swear I will visit Ramouseh district.

So much happening in this country
WEW LAD.

twitter.com/IHWCo/status/773810305780494336

you guys seen this?

>ISIS released a video where they did a point blank ambush,after sneaking up on them.Big lack of care for their lives

Your pawns are getting killed by hundreds and your plans for middle east entirely collapses.

You may enjoy videes but you are the losers in this war. We are going to kick your ass.

Your sarcasm does a poor job at hiding your lack of arguments xDDDD

I wasn't being entirely serious either, but I do think that Assad is a more competent diplomat (both internal and external) than most of his Baathist compatriots. The fact the he has such substantial international support is no fluke

Trust me my amerifat friends in Afghanistan fucked up plenty of Taliban goat fuckers before being brought home

Unlike your garbage faglord gaywolf "special" forces who are only good at posting for Instagram

What are those guns they're using?

>our pawns getting killed by the hundreds
Thank god, they cost too much.

>Actually wants to discuss the Syrian Civil War

Dude we are on Sup Forums, this is my playtime. Just leave me alone alright, I am trying to trigger some famalampas like you.

WALLAHI THE INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FOR A MUSLIM, A ARAB MUSLIM NONETHELESS IS GOOD NEWS AROUND THE WORLD! FINALLY ARABS AND MUSLIMS ARE RESPECTED AGAIN! NO MORE ISLAMOPHIA OR RACISM. BASED ASSAD SHOWED THE WORLD THAT NOT EVERY ARAB AND MUSLIM IS THE SAME!!!

SAA droping this on East Aleppo

"Surrender faggots, you got BTFO"

translate it

Surrender faggots, you got BTFO

>hezbollah gets btfo by zinki.

youtube.com/watch?v=Niy1PVTmKO0

that's a lot of squiggly lines for that kind of sentence

>gaywolf
> "special"
US WITH 700 MILLION BUDGET CAN'T DEFEAT TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA
what a joke.

>they run away into the open even though there's a house to the right where they could take cover

turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2016/09/rebelusturkish-failure-at-aleppo-is-absolute.html#comment-6a00d8341c72e153ef01bb0933eb56970d

>Rebel/US/Turkish failure at Aleppo is absolute.

THANK YOU BASED NUSRA FOR FAILING THIS HARD