Which European country has the worst drivers?

Which European country has the worst drivers?

I say Greece, because drivers here do whatever the hell they want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EUesCXSvYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MURCIA EDITION

New Mexico. Jesus Christ. Every time I got on those roads I feared for my life. It's the dirty Mexicans. They don't respect the speed limit, their cars are in bad repair and look like they're going to fall apart, they swerve, they ride your ass, they don't use turn signals, they jump several lanes at once, they're just all over the place.

And the women are the worst. Every time I saw a Mexican woman driving her car, she was yelling and screaming at the top of her lungs. Every single time. They yell into the phone, at their kids in the back, to their husbands, to Jesus, or to nobody at all. If a Mexican woman is driving, she is screaming and hitting the steering wheel to punctuate her sentences, I guarantee it.

india

I've been hit six times the last year while riding my bicycle and five times by desert folk, just once by another dutchman.

Guess which out of six apologized to me?

>be travelled

southern italy and greece yes

Italy.

You must go greece

the belgians or french they are savages in their car,
probably cuz they do all the crazy stuuf teh dutch do on the bicycle. when ur in the netherlands in a cra u hate cyclers

9/11?

south italy

It's the Italians. It's not even a contest everyone know it.

China

Istra, Pula... Then Italia- Trieste...

the italians actually use the bumpers on their cars like its not a safety feature but a utility one..its bonkers

Yeah, or Pakistan...
youtube.com/watch?v=3EUesCXSvYg

Italy. Any other answer is wrong.

Vietnam

Italians have no concept of lanes or even that each lane has only one direction

Italy

I've been there twice and saw horrific road accidents both times. It's honestly almost as bad as Thailand

Greek taxi drivers are cool as fuck, they always just let you relax in the back without speaking to you.

((I would appreciate it if that happened in all countries, please.))

I think Greece and Italy win this contest hands down. Greece really is as bad if not worse than Italy in this regard. Una faccia una razza, really makes you think.

>every single one of the wannabes take pics @ kalamaki marina

Absolutely disgusting, fucking Pasokoi

Italians or londonistanis in my experience

Kek, my friend.