Kingsman 2

Just saw Kingsman : The Golden Circle

I really liked it, am I fucked? It was beautiful schlock.

You're not fucked but you ARE retarded.

title accepted

It was a blast and I'm not sure what more people were expecting from it. The action was great and the comedy worked.

The president did nothing wrong

>Channing Tatum got name drop in the trailer and in the poster
>2 minutes screens time

>Pedro Pascal plays a major role in the movie
>they didn't put his name up.

Channing Tatum is for a spin-off Statemen movie

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him actually be a character, but I did feel a little bait and switch'd

It was pretty good.

Just got back from it. It doesn't seem as fresh as the first, but they did a lot of things right, although they failed to match the "hype" of the Church scene from the first movie. I'm glad they didn't just write off the Valentine incident. I'm a little disappointed with how they handled the death of Roxy and Merlin, though.

I'm not sure anyone else thought this, but with how they made a point for Poppy to say "Don't forget to rearm the mines!" I thought that when Merlin stepped off the mine it would be deactivated because her guards are idiots.

>TFW it can't be a Pedro Pascal Statesman movie

I agree, feels like they can't take it anywhere else besides the Statesman as everyone else is dead. I liked how Eggsy was still with Tilde though.

>you will never fuck a scandinavian princess in the ass so well she falls in love with you

Also Elton John was GOAT

>expect a buddy-cop style movie with Channing Tatum and tons of American-British banter
>Tatum is sidelined early on for some spic and the banter is pretty light
fucks sake

>some spic
>*some* spic

all spics are "some spic" to me

it's Pedro Pascal. I don't care how much you hate mexis, Pedro Pascal is a goddamned treasure.

i don't really watch tv shows and it looks like he's only been in a handful of shitty movies but i'll take your word for it

With no previous introduction I can understand writing him off

Whiskey really didn't deserve to die the way he did

I don't know but it was fucking trash, hands down one of the worst movies of the year

>I really liked it
It doesn't really count because you are paid to say you liked it

Didn't most of the worlds leaders die and a big chunk of population kill each other in the first Kingsman? Did everything go back to normal?

Kingsman 2 was worse than the first one, but still very much about as enjoyable. The rotten tomato score is VERY misleading. The first one had an average of 6.7. This barely lead to it being considered "good" by most of the critics. Kingsman 2 is basically Kingsman except worse, so take any rating and give it a deduction of like a point or something. Suddenly for most people its sitting at either above or below 5, which means a lot of people kinda like it and a lot of people kinda don't which leads to, what seems like a polarizing RT score when in reality it's more like 100% of people thought it was average.