The CW is developing a new Sabrina series?

The CW is developing a new Sabrina series?

Will it be light and campy like the comics? Will it be that but more sitcom-like as the last TV run with Melissa Joan Heart? Will it be a sexy sexy teen mystery like Riverdale? Or will it be some dark reflection of the above, like the current run comic The Chilling Tales of Sabrina?

Whatever the case, if this magnificent bastard isn’t front and center in some capacity, I will riot!

It doesn’t need to be the same voice, but he at least better be made of snark and sass.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/riverdale-sabrina-companion-series-works-at-cw-1041527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's being made for Afterlife Comic. Think dark, OP, very dark.

Like, Hilda and Zelda Murder and cook Harvey for learning Sabrina’s Secret dark?

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/riverdale-sabrina-companion-series-works-at-cw-1041527

>The hourlong drama reimagines the story of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age tale that traffics in horror, the occult and witchcraft, naturally. The new iteration is described as in the vein of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist and finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature as a half-witch, half-mortal while fighting the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit.

We're most likely talking supernatural season 1 when they were allowed to be scary still

>The best character of the show was hitler 2.0 as a cat

I miss the 90's

>Salem literally cat fished guys on internet for keks.

Nobody knows your a cat on AOL.

But will there be Salem? That's all that matters.

>the CW
>will it be light and campy?

The fuck do you THINK? CW runs on cheap drama. It's going to be a sexy teen mystery like Riverdale splashed with Supernatural

Called it

Yes but he'll be an evil familiar with a menacing voice that tempts Sabrina to do bad things as part of her connection to Satan

>Called it
>article is from four days ago
>you sure called it, bucko

ehh

yes because I trawl the hollywood reporter for articles. I also read bleeding cool and all of those other sites!

If you saw this article without being linked to it on Sup Forums you should probably go huff a bucket of glue

You're the one getting over emotional about a CW show. KYS.

In Chilling Tales of Sabrina he’s actually a voice of reason; and ultimately on Sabrina’s side when her guardians, her father’s old beau, and even Satan himself turns on her.

Technically, Witchler...was he a Witch Supremecist? No, Inalways got the vine that Salem Wanted to be Witch Che Guevara.

Who frankly gets too much good press these days anyway.

Anyway, Viva Saberhagen!

I used to have the bigger version

>Witch Che Guevara

So a murderer?

well he tried to conquer a bunch of shit so witchler is probably better

So dark that the main character will now be black for diversity reasons

>nuSabrina

All we need is a dark and edgy version of Josie and the Pussycats to complete the Dark Archie-verse trifecta.

Horror / gore / death / blood, etc.
Just like the comic.

its a side piece to Riverdale. That's fucking obvious

Most likely it's going to be closer to the new horror comics, so no it's going to be ridiculously dark and edgy as Riverdale was. (which might of been how the original Sabrina comics were, but I doubt it)

> Black Sabrina

This is just meme right? Please.

Look at

>It doesn’t need to be the same voice, but he at least better be made of snark and sass.
Fuck that, Bakay needs to come back. I need him to do crying Salem again

WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS MOVIE ON BLURAY FER FUCK SAKES?!? GREAT FLICK!!!FACT!!!

Salem was the whole reason anybody even watched this show.

That pathetic cry of his made every episode worth it

Hopefully Melissa Joan Hart makes a cameo!!

She's looking gooooood...

Pregnant and smoking. For shame.