Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en71gzrDarA
youtube.com/watch?v=vGdvdziPluA
youtube.com/watch?v=uYRyKxMR4pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best girl

Damn, Ollie. Why do you do this to me?

Who the hell is ollie

Whoever he is, he makes some sexy little girls.

It was a cute show, and for one of the shows that never stuck i actually found some of the jokes really memorable

Plus Andre 3000 is great

>"I dunno, I don't think my daddy would like me dating a nigger"

>nigger
At least be politically correct and call him a spear chucker.

Yes, I liked this show a lot.

It was CN's last GOOD show before Stu "Jew" Snyder took over in 2007 and brought in some horrific new shows like Chowder, Flapjack, and Total Drama Island.

Also, here's a City bumper for your please (this show came out towards the end of the CN City era, so bumpers of it are kind of rare):
youtube.com/watch?v=en71gzrDarA

Would it be on the list?

Didn't it get cancelled for some bullshit legal reason?

I think the story goes that some guy had a similar concept to Class of 3000 but it was pretty vague.

The show was fucking great.
But my one problem with it was Madison, who at the time i found immensely attractive. So much so that there was one point where i had to take breaks for masterbaition sessions because the boners she gave me physicaly hurt to just leave alone.
There's just something about how shes desined, something about her character that just set me off.
And that face, that soulless grin of a hungry predator. One that could take the whole of a man, everything he was and would be, and still be no closer to being satiated, I just couldnt get enough.

Madison a CUTE!

I need to remake this as a webm

What the fuck is wrong with you

Geeze, Walt. That's a little much don't you think?

Why did they get rid of the City era?

Too expensive

anyone got that Mega that has all the episodes?

I always thought Li'l D and Madison would've ended up together.

I PROBABLY have it, but I'd have to go through a shit ton of old mega links so it might take a while and there's no guarentee it's not taken down.

I didn't hate it.

Favorite song:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGdvdziPluA

I always like to point out that in a song about selling out and making crap the animation suddenly becomes shitty Flash puppets.

It was definitely hinted at but the show didn't have time to flesh it out.
Would have love to she that shit though.

That's good but how about some fresh JAZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=uYRyKxMR4pY

GOD
YESSSSSSS
Why cant i get more of this in my cartoons?
The kids need to know about good music.

I feel like I only watched about half of the episodes as they were airing, and then before I knew it, it was gone. I did enjoy most of it though.

Fuck yes I liked it