Debit cards for refugees in Turkey, paid by EU

So after we spent 6 billion on Turkey for a flawed deal that isn't doing much and is mainly used against us to demand EU entrance and visa-less travel. We decided to spend 350 million to give over 1 million refugees in Turkey a monthly payment on a nice little debit card.

Clearly this will be monthly and the spending will grow and continue past this 350 million

Discus.

nasdaq.com/article/eu-to-provide-debit-cards-and-cash-to-refugees-in-turkey-20160908-00432

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Eu is a fucking money drain. Meanwhile 1 family our of 3 in Italy cannot afford to provide their kids with a protein based meal per week. Fuck Europe

Fuck Italy.

Nuke every Western European capital.
That should lessen all those problems to the point where it gets easy to deal with the rest.

I fail to comprehend what is keeping us Turkey's bitch? Why would we give them 6 billion because they need to be "compensated for all they do for refugees" and then give them even more on top of that?

nuke Brussels during office hours. 10,000 Eurocrats less.

Turns out the EU was intended all along to fund and maintain a mass invasion of muslim refugees into the major European countries to breed out the local populations and spread Islam throughout the continent

No way!

lol enjoy you caliphate, shitskin
Because Germany is Turkey's bitch thanks to mass migration of turks and they fear an uprising

>I fail to comprehend what is keeping us Turkey's bitch?
They have strategic value because of their geographical location. Nothing else.

If we ever manage to get rid of our dependence on oil and can thus stop giving a shit about the middle east they will immediately turn into another literally who country

But technically speaking there aren't even 'that' many Turks in Germany, and compared to other ethnicities they are some of the 'more' integrated and 'peaceful' ones?

Chill. Why infight with other Europeans who suffer from the same invasion the rest of us is. There's one common goal.

Would you rather have the refugees in Europe or in Turkey?

You fuckers will be paying one way or another.

>Italy
>Europe

>Belgium
>country

Meanwhile in England
>Wall being built
>Free trade agreements
>Immigrants getting deported left right and center if they don't earn 35k a year
>Right wing party is in power
>Scotland is getting rekt by May like 5 times a day
>Left wing party has no chance of ever getting elected until like 2 generations of people die
Feels good man

We could use that money to defend our border.

Turkey will inevitably backstab us, it is only a matter of time. Every politician who thinks they won't just try to squeeze us dry and then unload the Ficki Ficki anyway is delusional

There are enough to form an influential voting group. With Merkel's support already decreasing she can't afford to alienate Turks.
Just the other day she said that she's "the chancellor of German Turks".
That's the whole point: votes. Same as immigration. She opened the gates hoping they'd vote for her in the future, the reality is that they will either vote SDP or form their own islamic parties like in France

I'd say you're just a common roach in Germany but then again your lack of humor makes me doubt if you aren't just a common kraut either.

>>Immigrants getting deported left right and center if they don't earn 35k a year
Have you actually started deporting them? Feels like I'm not up to date, last thing I heard you were only planning to implement changes like that.

Then why are will still paying our armies and navies to guard the borders? Either one or the other, it doesn't make sense to spend on both

>thinks Italian balkanlar is """"European"""""
>thinks I'm joking

xD^^

>There are enough to form an influential voting group.
Not really. They are like the blacks in the US, they could be a relevant voting block but they don't care enough to vote.
That could probably change if they had a Turk running for office though. So far the only "relevant" Turkish politician in Germany is Ă–zdemir and he fucking hates Erdogan, which puts him at odds with all the others.

UK wont be paying for that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>accepting immigrants
>not making them work

So they're just free to walk around all day and rape little girls while everything's paid for them?

Italy is just as much European as Germany. When the day comes I'd rather stand by an Italian than a cunt like you.

Well you are lucky then. Our chink immigrants are getting interested in voting and they inevitably vote left

started 6th of april
:3

The fact that our Turks despise everything about Germany is also why they are pretty irrelevant in the bigger picture.

They hate us too much to care about our politics, they hate us too much to really try and build up a life in Germany, and they hate Germany too much to ever stand up for themselves and try to claim it through violence should the public turn on them.

The only reason they are here is gibs or because they are the children of people who came here for gibs. There was some poll in Austria a week ago or so that showed 80% of them would leave if they were paid for it.

The Turks are actually our smallest problem, they are more like a turd in the corner.
The real problem are the lefties who keep shitting new turds in every corner the same moment you look elsewhere.

RARE
A
R
E

What happened to mayor Sadiq Khan? is he out yet?