*SLUURRP*

*SLUURRP*
oh man that's goooood coffee
what are some good flickeroos to watch while you're enjoyiing a good ol' cup o' joe?

Why is there so much cinnamon spice in that cup?

gotta love starbs!

>tfw too pleb to get into coffee

Fire Walk With Me

Apollo 13; manly men drinking coffee, smoking, and doing amazing things.

Those are the standard pubic hair and lice seasonings Starbucks provides. That's why a cup of joe is four dollars instead of two.

Any Lynch kino.

How do you take 90+ minutes to drink a cup of coffee?

You just make it ridiculuosly hot.

Plop Fiction

I'm going to drink coffee black for the first time

Wish me luck everyone

What is the nu-male obsession with coffee? It's gross bitter shit that doesn't do anything caffeine pills or a soda couldn't do.

how on earth is coffee more nu-male than soda

>drinking soda for caffeine
Enjoy your obesity Billy

Don't jump feet first into black, dipshit.
Just build up to it by putting less and less orange juice in there.

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"Coffee. Black."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change", knowing he's a far better human being than people that put sugar or milk in their coffee*

t. pumpkin spice latte drinker

this but unironically

I normally prefer a good hour long drama when enjoying coffee. House and Sopranos are good coffee shows

I've never been to a star bucks but I kind of want to order a "Coffee, black. Hot" to see the reactions.

now now mister fedora man we don't want no trouble. just enjoy your black coffee ya hear?

You pleb, Pumpkin Spice is LIFE.