Now that the dust has settled, did I like it?

Now that the dust has settled, did I like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc
youtube.com/watch?v=zf0kEZ4WzsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes we liked it very much, we thought it was incredible and we recommend it to everyone in our facebook feed and friend list

It's a good movie. It does most everything right and is well executed. Is truer to the book than the miniseries.

Overall, 8.5/10. Fuck you

I didn't like it liked the old one a lot more they took out all the wholesomeness in the new one and the kids just seem edgy and irritating to me espically Richie fuck that kid was annoying Seth green was a way better Richie

no scary, not disturbing, not unsettling, and not lovecraftian

No he reminds me of Jared Leto. He just wings it every scene. Not in a good way. The only good Pennywise is Steven Weber.

No it's shit. Where's the underage gangbang scene? This is clearly not a faithful adaptation

Why was new Bev always smirking like an idiot and generally acting retarded

I thought it sucked all the kids were just incredibly insufferable to me does that make me a shitty person?? And I like the 1960s setting way better than the shitty 90s feel

You would like Stand By Me

pure stephen kino

It's shit

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o

shit bait kys

Everybody liked it, you really should stop trying pretending otherwise

It would've been hilarious if the tubby kid was Asian

not being contrarian, saw it last night night and it was shIt

watch child gangbangs

I didn't like penny wise as much, tim curry played him better and creepier. The cg was crappy, music in the og was better. They fucked up mikes character, but the kid actors were better and it didn't have time to drag like the miniseries. 7/10, would have been better if penny wise lured the kids in than to corner them with jump scares

IT? They otta have called the film ... SH IT

>IT? Heh not on my watch, for I shall call it shIT indeed

uh I don't know, did you

I don't think it was Bill Skarskgaard's fault, he did a good job with what he had. Pennywise was simply written boring, none of the banter, none of the fun, he's barely even a character, he's just a pop up doll from a haunted house ride.

Yeah. Richie is the best part

This tbsneed

This scene better be in part 2...
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ZbnfXEuyc

Of course you did, because you're not a contrarian cunt. Right?

That's the big scene where Pennywise makes fun of Stan's suicide in the funnybook

youtube.com/watch?v=zf0kEZ4WzsE

>literal fedora neckbeard
>doesn't like IT
Like clockwork

I still desperately want to bang the clown.

Would it be gay if Bill Skarsgard shaved my pubes?

>The only good Pennywise is Steven Weber.
Mah niggah

>he's barely even a character, he's just a pop up doll from a haunted house ride.
That's exactly it. Thanks for putting it into words user. The only way I could describe Pennywise in this movie is hollow, which is amazing because they tried to jam him into every other scene.