Gib /film/ board

gib /film/ board

I wann talk bout mobies but Sup Forums too fas

>/film/ would literally solve every problem with Sup Forums
>no GOT cancer
>no Rick & Morty cancer
>no Simpsons shit
>no triggered Sup Forumstards crying about a talk show or comedy show making fun of Drumpf
>and they'll never give it back to us

>Two places to post capeshit
Make it happen.

Will lovecraftian be accepted

capeshit isn't films so it would never be allowed there ideally

Boys we must determine now what are flicks, joints, movies, films, moving pictures, cinemas and kinos so that I know what exactly we're allowed to talk about

>implying capeshit isn't films
>implying Bane isn't films

You are delusional.

>>no triggered Sup Forumstards crying about a talk show or comedy show making fun of Drumpf
>implying we wouldnt call out your precious hollywood jews on their anti white bullshit

Didn't we get a /film/ for like two days and then it got nuked because the shitposting never stopped? Or am I remembering it incorrectly

There are capeshit films. I literally don't care if there's capeshit on the board as long as it exists.

As it stands it's literally impossible to talk about movies unless it's a meme movie, currently in theaters, or listing threads. Anything else is

>simpsons/rick&morty/GOT
>films

I would rather have baneposting and capeshit than baneposting, capeshit, cartoonshit, televisionshit, celshit, got spam, simpsons spam, rick and morty spam, polshit, etc. etc.

We got it for half a day and it was called "Film & Movies", ensuring shitposting. I don't see how that's a viable test run. I don't see how anything less than a week or two is a viable test run, of course there will be shitposting at first.

pass

Ironically this time is when Sup Forums is at its slowest.

>100-200 threads an hour
gib /film/ pws

Read the post again you literal retard.

That graph is from last year, it's probably doubled now

>talking about """"movies"""" with a bunch of retards where every """"critique"""" is WAT WUZ WIT DUH ENDING???

Idiot.

If it bothers you so much I'd absolutely love to get out of your hair.

>reading for free

t. literal cuck

That's how I remember it. Nothing but angry faggots complaining about it being redundent and shitposting. They should have went with /vf/ for vintage films or something.

/lcf/ when?

What's /vr/?

I can live with those