Brit/pol/ - Morality edition

Question Time at 21:00
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07vcy7q

>Today's Papers 8/9/16
sli.mg/a/8zVXD3

>Why all the signs point to work permit system and 'hard Brexit' as Theresa May negotiates the UK-EU divorce
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/why-all-the-signs-point-to-work-permit-system-and-hard-brexit-as/

>Donald Tusk tells Theresa May 'ball's in UK's court'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

>Germany orders Britain NOT to seal trade deals before Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/708323/Germany-order-Britain-not-to-seal-trade-deals-before-Brexit-Merkel

>Jeremy Corbyn says UK should reject key aspects of single market after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/07/jeremy-corbyn-says-uk-should-reject-key-aspects-of-single-market-after-brexit

>New grammar schools are needed to stop rich families dominating best state schools through 'selection by house price', says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/07/new-grammar-schools-are-needed-to-stop-rich-families-dominating/

>Mark Carney says Bank actions reduced impact of Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37299838

>UK will lead world in free trade, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

>Britain to build the Great Wall of Calais
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776897/

>5 days until the new fiver
thenewfiver.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/29/nigel-farage-syrian-refugees-uk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3779369/Man-23-pleads-guilty-murdering-renowned-lecturer-stabbed-death-doorstep-north-London.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yQWYnU9wqQQ
youtu.be/YgUqmKQ9Lrg
strawpoll.me/11180746
theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/07/pro-eu-protest-planned-for-last-night-of-the-proms
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOouYO5tY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you fellow pricks doing today + location?

Me? Waiting at work to do some work

SS0

>no thread theme

it's now this

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

Fuck the jacobites tbqhwy

Reminder! Farage is a cuck. theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/29/nigel-farage-syrian-refugees-uk

Nigel Farage calls on government to let Syrian refugees into UK
Ukip leader says responsibility to help refugees is separate from concerns over economic migration from EU countries

Why can't be ban the burqa with the same reasoning that we ban bike helmets?

molymeme is coming over to the dark side desu

>2013

Has he stopped being an anarcho-capitialist cuck?

nth for are adolf

just came back from lunchtime workout. pretty fickied. not much going on here at work tho atm

>I WANT TO GO TO AFRICA AND ACCEPT THEM INTO MY EMPIRE ABD BUILD ROADS AND SHIT FOR THEM INSTEAD OF MAKING THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND GREAT

IMPERIALISTS CONFIRMED GLOBALISTS KEKS

literal jews they are.

>buh i wanna rule da world and make all de monees

also EC2

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3779369/Man-23-pleads-guilty-murdering-renowned-lecturer-stabbed-death-doorstep-north-London.html

he's literally carpet bombing redpills lately. I didn't like him much when he was le creepy ancap cultist man but wew lad

Imperialism only works if you enslave or purge the natives

I prefer Goebbels

>drunk already
>family coming over
Why is this allowed?

>Person 1: "We're going to become a minority in our own country"
>Person 2: "So what? Why is that bad?"

What would you do if you came across this, lads?

I just realised I don't have a strong argument against it

Air China know what's up

>segment about parliament renovation ends
>"old relic in need of restoration, now to philip avery for the weather!"

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

Bio diversity diminished

We did it pretty well in Aussieland, Leafland and New Zealand.
Makes me proud that we are the only country that created any decent colonies.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQWYnU9wqQQ

Separatists need to be strung up

bluepill: the post. That's some advanced 1984 thinking
>Welcoming "refugees" ever.
English race is so exhausted and hopeless that cuck like Nige is suddenly a hero. You're such a weak and pathetic leaderless race. Your weakness and tolerance is the mockery of the world. Pic related.
It's the half-Scottish so-called God Emperor that you all worship! You lot make me laugh. You're pathetic and I can't wait until you're all little brown angry men, nursing your inferiority complexes and scapegoating all your own shortcomings on the beautiful north. I love this country, and I would die killing as many Mulatto English as possible. Which is exactly why Scottish culture has been preserved for millennia! You could have learned a thing or two, southern Brits, but it's too late now

B R E X I T
R
I
T
A
I
N

>mfw freddos

sorry who?

still about lad?

>being this desperate

Is he ok?

>15%

pls

Reminder: Churchill did nuffin wrong

Every single brit thread now is just scotland cucks vs england cucks.

Nice proxies jumping in to derail threads, I'm guessing the work of CTR because American bullshit matters more than everyone else's bullshit and by God we know it if they aren't the center of attention.

Just cunt off and stay gone like your tumblr tier tranny friends that tried this shit 2 years ago, not interested, don't care. cunt off and die or get raped or something. useless sacks of clit shit.

Fuck sake lads, can we go one thread without shitposting?

The 9 BLM uk protestors from the other day are exactly the sort of people yous expect them to be, all of them are white btw

>1 Oxford graduate organic farmer
>1 film producer, cousin of the famous actors Ralph (played voldemort in Harry Potter) and Joseph fiennes, educated at the highly prestigious westminster school. While at LSE she 'occupied' a uni building demanding free education while blogging about it on the guardian, father is an author and lives in a multi million pound house in London with her husband who was also there
>2 self proclaimed anarchists from the group plane stupid which blocked tunnels at Heathrow in the past, one is an organic farmer and the other a student in brighton
>1 actor who is a green party member and part of a croquet club
>3 people who live on a houseboat together, one member of friends of the earth, one 'community musician' who just got back from the Edinburgh festival, part of a theatre group and recently an opera about prostitutes and finally one anti fracking protestor who has perviously locked themselves inside a fire engine as a protest

Like my cat, he was a cute, but I wouldn't let him run anything

I've just eaten a slice of Spam between two scones rate my new age British classic.

this pasta is bad, send it back

>anime
You're part of the problem

>gallipoli

Good point.

British cuisine is the best in the world tbqh

Because it's destroying our culture, obviously.

Ask them how they would feel if the places they saw on their gap year in Vietnam or wherever were taken over by white people (even peacefully). They'd be opposed to it. Then ask them why they are so okay with Britain being by flooded with non-British people.

Wow this would put me right off me tea if it came on the tele desu

youtu.be/YgUqmKQ9Lrg

strawpoll.me/11180746

Middle/Upper class wankers are the worst kind of leftists.

I'd put them into Labour camps desu
Or let them into the Calais Jungle and deny them entry back

At least post the proper Karen

>Because it's destroying our culture, obviously.
But they'd just say "They'd assimilate"

theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/07/pro-eu-protest-planned-for-last-night-of-the-proms

Someone that lives near and has a bit of money should buy a load of British flags and offer people that receive EU flags a trade as they enter.

An EU flag for a Union Jack.

I apparently can't get a link together but if trad bro is still here:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOouYO5tY4

Go and look at how minorities are treated in non-western countries.

Anime website

Thank you.

New grammar schools good or bad?

"Why is it a good thing?"

>An EU flag for a Union Jack.
Whoops, I mean a Union Jack for an EU flag.

>HAHA SPASM HANDJOB SO FUNNY

fucking maltesers. first you kill my dog then you make that shit

Genocide under the UN definition desu

Ask them if they think genocide is ok

People come on here regularly and complain how about how shit their life is and how bad they feel about it, but this post makes even the worst of us on here look like fucking kings in comparison.

Union Flag, it's only union jack when it's flying from a ship

>Speaking strategically, the Gallipoli was a bad idea from the start, since the concept took too little account of the difficult geography — forcing the Dardanelles sounded easy on the PowerPoint-equivalent of 1915 — as well as just how hard the Turks would fight on their own soil. Moreover, it should have been understood that the tactical stalemate that paralyzed operations in France and Flanders would be quickly recreated at Gallipoli.

Oh wow a dry tuggy, So Hot...
She should use that slobbering spastic mouth to suck some dick

"Why stoop to their level? Let's set an example and be welcoming"

"Because multiculturalism and the exchange of ideas create a better and more tolerant society"

Then point out the places where they haven't.

I think the point where immigrants become the majority is the point where assimilation is out of the question.

Do they really think that London will end up with 7 million people of non-British heritage all behaving like the rest of the country?

>uplifting other human beings isn't a noble pursuit

>mfw live in a part of the uk with an actual conservative government that has been in power for eternity and never got rid of grammar schools in the first place

what is happening in this webm

Piss off, only lefty twats get pedantic about that.

"Name one non-white majority country where you could enjoy the lifestyle & freedoms that you do now."

It might come across as too racist to those retards, so maybe swap non-white for non-western or whatever.

Cecil "I`d conquer the stars if I could" Rhodes
This is what heroes should be like.

Maybe in the past, but Union Flag, Union Jack, British Flag mean the same thing these days. Language evolves.

No need to be a pedantic cuck.

>uplifting niggers
Not the best idea

>mfw I live in the most stubborn country in the world
>mfw NEVAR NEVAR NEVAR

It ain`t me started playing.

>more tolerant society

Does it though? Seems like it makes people fucking pissed

Tolerance just means silently putting up with it even though you don't like it

>create a better and more tolerant society"
Then why is it that only White European countries pushed for equal rights? I do not see any non Europeans claiming that all are equal under God

Point to the fact that Europe was the birthplace of Universal Human Rights and watch them crumbel

Will shit get savage tonight?

You mean
>Turning niggers into useful people

union jack makes it sound more personal, like the flag is my mate.

Not really.

>circular firing squad

Multiculturalism exists at a global level, it is not a particularly tolerant world. Whereas being Swiss in Switzerland seems pretty great as far as tolerance.

Labour is my main source of comedy these days, can`t wait.

Nope this id literally a Reddit meme

>it is often stated that the Union Flag should only be described as the Union Jack when flown in the bows of a warship, but this is a relatively recent idea. From early in its life the Admiralty itself frequently referred to the flag as the Union Jack, whatever its use, and in 1902 an Admiralty circular announced that Their Lordships had decided that either name could be used officially. In 1908, a government minister stated, in response to a parliamentary question, that "the Union Jack should be regarded as the National flag".

This is from the flag institute

>making niggers useful
Yes
>making niggers people
Not possible

>those comments about how empowering this is
It's an advert for chocolate that involves a joke about a spastic wanking a guy off using her spasms to make him cum.

That's fucking disgusting.

>tfw don't care about brit politics anymore

It's one NWO lizard vs a couple of commies, who gives a fuck

>muh Frauka

Multiculturalism creates divides and conflict. Living next door to Ahmed and putting up with his calls to prayer isn't a formula for a stable society.

>yet to see the glory of theresa

>mfw no gay marriage
>mfw no gay adoption
>mfw no abortion
absolutely moral

Meanwhile, in Calais...

Then why the fuck are you here?

At work but just finished off all my jobs.

Currently waiting to clock out so I can lift a few poons for Old Liz.