THE FIRE RISES

The left is starting to turn on Pig 1 and Pig 2.

Where were you when you realized Lena Dunham will hang herself by the end of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.uk/2016/09/122524/celebrity-tweets-racist-quotes-media-reaction
pastebin.com/qbKrnz9J
youtube.com/watch?v=6x2C4LMBGI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey

THE GREAT UNKEKENING OF THE WEST
THE ROPE IS COMING

I love watching the left eat itself.

This is what happens when your entire worldview is based on being a victim.

Of course you can't support them, they have a combined weight of 800 lbs

Who's the author and why should I care? A little context would be nice, faggot.

I kekked

Canada that was surprisingly good.

It was foretold that the pendulum would swing in 2016. Key has rewarded our worship.

Kek

kek
Leftism and feminism in itself is cannibalistic in nature.

goo goy don't provide a link

yep. this happened on the first large real leftist shit forum

(Laissez Faire) on SA. they ate them selves to bits. everyone being more of a minority, more of a victim. until they ended up donating 3k to a fat muslim in CA to buy fat guy pants so he could get a job, but instead he spent it on a gaming PC lol

the left eats it self because there is no end-game. the entire thing is based around their being a stack, a victim, an oppressor and oppressed. they cant ever win or they have nothing left

Link to original:
refinery29.uk/2016/09/122524/celebrity-tweets-racist-quotes-media-reaction

pastebin:
pastebin.com/qbKrnz9J

Unsurprising, 'progressivism' was never feasible in the long term, nor was it meant to be. It's a Frankfurtschule/Critical Theory Marxist Trojan horse meant to fracture Western civilization by replacing it with a self hating victim culture

Don't care 2bh

Thanks.

>Amy ((Schumer)) and Lena ((Dunham))
>the face of ((white feminism))

Nice one, leaf.

replace that can of Foster's with VB lad

KILL THOSE UGLY JEWESSES

FUCKING USELESS JEWISH FILTH

Literally the first good post a Canadian has ever made

I know it's all just part of the cycle, society is up and down and up again

But why did this part of the cycle have to happen in my twenties?

Even if liberalism is on the way out, it still made some of the best years of my life a lot more irritating and frustrating than they had to be

I'm still mad

Best leaf post I've seen in a year.

>they ended up donating 3k to a fat muslim in CA to buy fat guy pants so he could get a job, but instead he spent it on a gaming PC lol

Please tell me this is true.

A leaf not being a faggot? You must be an American visiting or something.

>mfw it didn't happen in my town and everybody is normal
>mfw it never bothered me
>mfw it was merely comedic relief provided by the stupidest
>mfw it's almost over

do something constructive with that anger, user.

I wish I knew some other guys who wanted to form a commando near me so we could prepare for the great happening

Fat gay muslim comes to LF (SA Leftist Subforum). Says he cant get a job because poor and cant afford clothes for interview. Idiot leftists donate 3k dollars to him without strings for him to buy fat-guy pants. He buys a gaming PC and justifies he needed it to fill out internet job applications.

FYAD then spend the next 2 years making fun of them till they implode and the subforum gets deleted.

LF is what made me realize liberal ideology is self-defeating. It was 100% the precursor to modern SJW leftism. They invented the SJW meme in more ways that people give it credit for.

Its ironic to me that SA invented Sup Forums and SJWism the root of the internet is SA. Learn your history

The left is vicious, merciless so they might both kill themselves.

Of course SA was the father of Sup Forums

Wow, that's the first time I've gotten hard thinking about either of them.

i fucking want to punch Amy schumer in her ugly bitch face until she collapses, she looks like a fucking nuclear holocaust

So much of that bullshit seems to be
>These people don't get to decide when people are offended
>only /I/ get to decide when people are offended
Probably explains why so many leftists are so overweight, the left is constantly eating itself

so she was that one in the new Murdoch vid

All fundamentalist movements that require strict adherence to a set formal doctrine will result in schisms and heretical factions. The very rigidity of the structure causes it to splinter.

SJWism is a fundamentalist religion.

Let me guess, it has nothing to do with Amy Schumer stealing jokes or telling people that she wishes they were dead, or Lena Dunham sexually tacking advantage of her sister for the better part of a decade, but because they didn't toe the leftist party line hard enough?

because if you kill the terrorists, they win

It's because she tried privilege shaming the wrong person. A black athlete.

Based Trudeau was talking about the Jews. They only had everything to gain from the holocaust.
Deep down he wishes gentiles reigned supreme and every day thinks about killing himself. I also take out all my rage for what's going on in the world by boxing and when I go to work I put on a fake face.

Who the fuck "supports" celebrities? You go see their shit or you don't. They're celebrities not causes.

Essentially.

In part it's this: , in part it's because Schumer failed to criticise somebody who had worked on her show (Kurt Metzger) with sufficient force after he'd made comments on Facebook that amounted to 'victim-blaming'.

The horror, the horror...

Honestly, that article is one of the worst-written pieces I've seen for a long while. It's utterly lacking in any direction, and contains almost nothing of any interest/substance.

Hey goy make sure to buy Busweiser. They even have cans with American flags on them so when your done you can stomp on an image of the flag before tossing it out.

>until they ended up donating 3k to a fat muslim in CA to buy fat guy pants so he could get a job, but instead he spent it on a gaming PC lol
Are you sure he wasn't Australian? That sounds like something an Australian would do.

Fine commentary there, Seth.

>supporting kikes
>ever

>Now, however, Fey's troubling statements have been replaced with Dunham's and Schumer's even worse remarks.

This retard isn't even self-aware. How can be "people" be truly offended if the offense can be replaced by the hot new outrage? They either aren't really offended or they have tiny attention spans. Who even talks about the Tina Fey thing anymore? Most people never even heard it happened.

>a fucking leaf

She looks like a potato

Oh fuck!
KEKEKEKEKEK!!!

>overweight white neckbeard tells black neurosurgeon to fuck off
How is his career not over

Good! Praise Kek!

>talented

>white
(((Rogen)))

>a FUCKING WHITE MALE

in the context of how normies percieve him i mean

Oy vey, you know she is in trouble, when even nu-male, hipster faggots are turning on her.

i always knew they were full of shit

-- omega male

fuck you , the 9/11 jokes also count

>Replies:61/images:19/posters:56/page: 1

I come to Sup Forums to keep me honest and escape dumb msm stories like this. I am disappointed you.

talk shit get hit faggot say more about women and ill knock you the fuck out where do yo ulive

Gretzky tier bants

Holy fuck this is the current state of journalism

You're not doing a very good job escaping the story when you post in a thread about the story

It's ok, his wife publicly cucks him on twitter.

better be a thikk rope

Include me in the screenshot

Leaf with the bantz

Good one, leaf.

You're gonna need the special stuff for the day of the rope.

>And Tina Fey landed in a lot of hot water for a controversial episode of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, in which Titus, who is Black, puts on a one-man show about a Japanese geisha. Titus contends that his actions aren't racist, because he truly believes he was the geisha, Murasaki, in a past life.

But that's not even the offensive part of the episode. The storyline handled the aftermath by, essentially, deciding that Asians have no right to be offended. An activist group for "respectful Asian portrayals In entertainment" sets out to criticise Titus — but they end up being moved by his show. The moral of the episode seems to be that internet "outrage" is unjustified, and people are quick to overreact over nothing.

That episode was great. And yes, that's exactly the point. The irony is that she's so triggered months later, proving her point. LMAO

Join a local militia. The (((SPLC))) will put you on a hate watch list, but who fucking cares we're probably already on it.

DONT SHOOT

LET 'EM BURN

Yep. As soon as I saw those two fucks selling me bud light, I instantly became a Miller Lite man.

>inb4 light beer pussy

LEAF BRINGIN THE FRESH BANTZ

>tfw nobody is buying the woman are funny meme and it's hurting the bottom line.

Been looking in the replies because I KNEW there'd be 15 yrs old fags meming it.

The best part about this, is after the left is done with them, they will literally DROP off the face of the earth like Joss Whedon

This, I want blood.

No way should these leftist faggots get to live after what they have done.

Right Wing Death Squads NOW!

new dis who dis?

Can somebody bring me up to speed on what's going on? I don't follow celebrities.

God bless Capitalism.

Thanks!

Amy looks familiar

Good on you Leafy.

If you let them they'll just come back around and fuck us all up the ass again.

That article is fucking awesome. It is hard not to be amused by the entire thing. Lefty feminism is the best. It is like a sitcom but real life.

>"There's a real culture of demanding apologies, and I'm opting out of that," Fey told Net-A-Porter.
HOW DARES SHE? APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

Feminism is only partially because of the jews, there is a proportionate amount of non-jews behind feminism.

They mostly just use the useful idiots that feminism creates.

This meme tries to paint feminism as mostly a jewish movement and it's wrong. JEWS USE FEMINISTS. THEY WERE JUST ONE PLAYER AMONG MANY IN ITS GROWTH THOUGH.

youtube.com/watch?v=6x2C4LMBGI8

THEY WILL KNOW VENGEANCE

stop talking like a nigger and we'll tell you

Drink coors light man. The mountains turn blue so you know its cold enough to drink.

look at the teeth on that thing. no matter how autistic you are your parents should give you a mouth that doesn't look like it's trying to escape from your face