Sup Forums, who was in the wrong here?

Sup Forums, who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muslims

TAKBIR!

I don't know. Can I get a quick rundown on what's happening in this pic?

Clip in question
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
More detailed information, which references the same clip
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

go black to plebbit newpal

I'll always side with Bin Afflecki.

Ben Affleck is a PC muppet. Fuck him.

You will burn in hell. Allah wills it.

>New girlfriend
So when you get that famous you're just allowed to fuck underaged girls whenever you want?

Both

no u you dumb Sup Forumsock

>all this damage control from Ben
It also doesn't help that he keeps equating Muslims to a race. Bill will always be in the right here in his criticisms of Islam. Just because Ben is so fearful of criticism of Islam decending into an outright witchhunt against Muslims doesn't justify him using innocent muslims who don't rape or murder as shields to the ones who do.

Allahu Akbar

I think Sam Harris is a massive autist so don't take what I'm about to say as an endorsement for this hyper Jew cuck.

Ben was in the wrong.

Sam Harris and Bill Maher would have a pol card if their degenerate lifestyle wasn't conflicting

Bill Maher is pro-establishment so he'll ever be embraced by alt-right.

They're both insanely liberal, and they criticize Islam only because it's illiberal.

Sup Forums isn't the alt right you stupid fucking nigger. no matter how hard you want it to be true it never will be. the alt right are controlled opposition retards

>pol card
what is this reddit meme's meaning?

The way I heard his behavior explained was that as an actor, you never get anyone standing up to you. He can be at a party and everyone is pretending to hang on his every word, so when he gets into discussions like this, hilarity ensues.

It made me more conservative, because I've never seen such a blatant display of the effect that being pampered can have before. I mean I always knew it, but this truly quantified it. What a fucking dolt.

>The way I heard his behavior explained was that as an actor, you never get anyone standing up to you

What about other actors in the films they work on? Or do they establish a pecking order?

no he was cognitive dissonance manifest trying to defend
>notallmuslims
vs their point
>muslims explode at an alarming rate

What's liberal about supporting Israel? A racist country who builds wall. I keep hearing liberals are anti-Israel. He's liberal in his sexual lifestyle and drug consumption, politically he's a neocon.

what is conservative about throwing money and lives at israel?

>He can be at a party and everyone is pretending to hang on his every word, so when he gets into discussions like this, hilarity ensues.
Well, that is exactly what happens on Bill Maher TV show, he's constantly calling for public sheers when he's losing the argument. Pathetic

>what is conservative about throwing money and lives at israel?
Nothing, that's why they're called neo-conservatives, an new breed that has the worst from liberals and the worst from conservatives combined in one ideology. The support for Israel being the core of the movement

nothing. it's neocohens who do that who are trotskyite democrats who flipped to the republican party in the 70s because the democrats weren't waging enough wars

>What about other actors in the films they work on?

That's probably some of the only times they get to meet people with as huge egos as they have. I feel like that's why bands tend to worse over time as well, they start buying into their own hype and lose track of which direction is North.

Ben Affleck is about to sperg out and call someone a racist for reciting facts and statistic about Muslims.

as if they didn't support israel prior to aisle swapping

Sounds like someone might be an antisemite.

>that face
>the bottles behind
poor ben

>look mom i call grown ups on the internet autists
mfw he would destroy you and your entire troglodyte family and friends in any intellectual debate.

Do you listen to his podcasts?

he couldn't even beat that retarded indian

both

Ben for being a hysterical little bitch.

The Conniving Jews for being hypocritical, sniveling snakes.

>Just because Ben is so fearful of criticism of Islam decending into an outright witchhunt

Perfectly described. It's this exact same attitude that people are sick of, where any well measured, accurate statement is denounced as ignorant prejudice.

Sam harris is a fedora tipping euphoric retard who looks like ben stiller