Dilbertman Under Attack

Started last night, out of no where someone went down the "he is a MRA" path.

This morning the attack is fully under way and he is on the defensive.
I think he is getting red-pilled about what happens when you rock the boat.
>pic related
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/773887819282456577?lang=en

so much for him being in the public eye.

This kim lady has a pro hillary line in her profile.
they are just gonna keep attacking him for being sexist so that if anyone tries to bring up what he writes about trump as just being more sexist.

his whole premise is wrong though, women don't control access to sex, nor do they want to
chivalry sets them up in a situation where they FEEL that they have control over the outcome, and given the choice they will choose NO SEX because acting chivalrous makes you look like a weak beta cuck
CHAD (while eating pizza no doubt) walks up to girls in the club and is groping them within minutes, invariably takes them to the back of some car and is banging them while you're holding the door and buying drinks for them

the girls tone in that article makes me want to puke though. UH NO,,, ACTUALLLLLYY. That's just HOW THE WORLD WORKS. ACTUALLLLYYY. LITERALLY

fuck is it time for the beta uprising yet lads i'm getting REEEE'd up just thinking about it

Ki-m De-Bar-ge is about to have a very busy twatter feed.

kek wills it.
I have no chice now but to sacrifice my account to his will.
Praise kek, in his name we roll, may digits be upon us all, check em'

>when you consistently have women saying your blog is anti-feminist & offensive you need to LISTEN. Not justify.

holy shit. this is a social media assassination attempt.

Dilbertman thinks he can persuade her to see otherwise because he doesn't believe in the shills. where he better start believing real quick like.

caution: extremely cancerous

People say women need to smile more because insuffferable visibly bitchy women are at an all time high these days

I'll never understand having to give the time of day to a literal nobody over twitter.

he's been talking about Robert Cialdini recently.
started talking too loud and knew too much, this is being done on purpose to smear him and any who use his arguments. Watch for this too continue in the mainstream media about him now.

>inb4 "rape" victims start showing up

>if you are telling us that we are wrong to interpret what you said as ____, than that is literally mansplaining to women

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEN

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Sup Forums, why are women so retarded?

normie women are the worst

>women don't control access to sex, nor do they want to
Found the virgin

>he's been talking about Robert Cialdini recently.
>started talking too loud and knew too much, this is being done on purpose to smear him and any who use his arguments.
Calling bullshit. What's the deal with anons insisting on feeding Hillary's conspiracy theory narrative today?

It's a pretty fair assumption Cialdini is involved with the Clinton campaign seeing as he worked on Obama's campaign too. Dilbert man never talks about him in a negative way either. In fact, he said Cialdini sent him an advance copy of his new book because he read his blog.

Yeah, engaging these people is the dumbest thing you can do. You'll just frustrate yourself. They can not be convinced of your humanity, let alone that their image of you is false.

I have already made peace with it. I will never vote for anyone who hasn't been called a "racist" as long as these people have any power. Whenever someone is labelled a racist/nazi/whatever, to me that just means they probably have something interesting to say.

scott adams thing is persuading people. He thinks he can do it with anyone. So he sees this as a fun challenge to him. but this isnt a real person in a real setting.

this is a social media assassination, they are branding him a "sexist" as we watch, they are figuratively tarring and feathering him as we watch.

Poor bastard is trying to use logic and scientific studies against a shill, he doesn't know the only antidote is sweet sweet memes.

She's from Baltimore, I'm from Baltimore. I would like to redpill her with my meat stick if you know what I'm saying. Maybe I'll hit her up for coffee

>trying to use logic
Why would he? He always stresses no one is rational in their thinking and behavior and that is why persuasion is effective. He's probably already got something going below the surface here.

This bitch is a paid shill stooge. No one is that crazy like that in real life.

This. Scott Adams is the the bobby fischer of persuasion. Just when we think he's in trouble, he pulls one over on everybody.

I never claimed Cialdini is behind this.

But why would the Democratic Party want someone to explain that they use an expert in what Adams calls "Hypnosis."

they've already been shown in the DNC leaks to cheat and play dirty.

Sounds 1984ish to me.

>Dont worry normies, its fine that we are using psychological tricks and conditioning to make you act the way you do, just go vote!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

thats why this is so damn intresting to watch right now.

>Dont worry normies, its fine that we are using psychological tricks and conditioning to make you act the way you do, just go vote!
What principles do you think effective marketing strategies are based upon? Cialdini is just the foremost expert on that topic.

low energy memes infiltrate their minds very easily

It's a lame attack, it's not going to get any traction.

Also, SA's wit is strong. He may be half-cucked, but he's also a nerd-badass wrt verbal skills/judo/sarc.

right. now think about how many normies realize that?

Ah, who gives a fuck.

Not like he made monthly of feminists anyway and this will blow over in a day.

oy vey, her nose was a dead giveaway

Not nearly enough, it's true.

Not once have I ever heard anyone tell someone else to "smile more" unless they're taking a photograph.

Adams has been lifting the curtains a bit on how the Dems and (presumably) Cialdini are using fear-persuasion in their attacks on Trump. In war, deception is key. By exposing the rabbit in the magician's pocket, much of the effect is lost.

precisely why they are not suited for the priesthood of KEK

But that's the whole point of what Scott Adams has been saying all along, even if you are aware of what he/they are doing it will still be effective. Hillary using hypnosis/persuasion tricks is just about the least objectionable thing she's done.

not when saloon and CO pick up on it. then it will get spun to huffpo and WP, then to CNN.

they are taking him out, they know his personality type and know that if they hound him enough he will self-withdrawal.

I can't stand this hoe; this is why I fell off the face of social media.

If i have to eat a pile of shit I sure as hell am not going to ask for needles to be thrown in with it.

>the point Im trying to make is that he has been reciving much more media presense the last 2 weeks, cnn, infowars, Rubin report. He is explaing why the whole system is crooked from the get go. Cant have normies realizing that, and normies love dilbert.It was "the office" before their was a "The Office."

Scott?

>just google it
>not my job to educate you

>It's not my job
What IS your job, exactly? Does it have something to do with being a bitch on twitter?

holy shit no way this is even real anymore.

>oh really! Show me the investigation where they confirmed that she lied about ANYTHING. Benghazi hearings = nothing

Being a bitch on Twitter shilling for Crooked Hillary is her job.

>>

she's a boozer.

check out her instagram, half the pics have a glass of booze in the picture.

>pic related, all her DUI's

I looked up her linkedin, she's in the wine business apparently. Also that's all from the same date but who cares. Post it in the conversation for the keks.

hahahahahahaha

SHE JSUT RETWEETED MY ACCOUNT HOLY SHIT.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I EDITED THAT PIC TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU GOOGLE "SCOTT ADAMS" AND I ACTUALLY HAD TO USE THE SEARCH TERMS "scott adams misogynist"

holy shit, she fell for the bait!

here is the one i made

kek

btw posting her personal address on here probably wasn't a very good idea

public info when i googled her name.

how do I respond?

She's a shitposter.
Not serious posting.