I know lots of characters that are reformed thieves and killers, but is there a reformed rapist?

I know lots of characters that are reformed thieves and killers, but is there a reformed rapist?

There was that one guy from The Maxx I think.

Hal Jordan

Dr Light

What was his name?

Space legal.
Retconned into never raping anyone.

Bump.

Sgt. Hatred

Wasn't that a thing in Dominic Deegan?

>Retconned into never raping anyone.
Really?

Oh thank God already.

wrong he got retconned into raping everyone

Flashpoint, yo.
There's male doctor Light, and he's married to female doctor Light. They had kids, iirc. Then shenanigans happened and he becomes ONE WITH THE LIGHT, Forever Evil something and last time I saw him he went with some shady guys to get cured or whatever. I honestly don't remember.
But Flashpoint reset him hard.

You cannot rehabilitate a rapist

Mister Gon, and he was not reformed, he just transcended physical rape and had better metaphysical crimes to commit.

I didn't found much on the wiki. Who did he rape?

Oh. I was looking for true reformed, because I know that rape is more controversial than murder.

He was a child molestor.

Children, that was his evil villain gimmick, he was a podophile. Are you doing that Act Really Really Really Really Dumb To Troll schtick?

Calm down, I had just opened the wiki and didn't find the words rape. I searched molest and now it appeared.

So yes, I would say he is a valid example.

Hatred's "villain schtick" was being an obnoxiously aggressive military-themed Supervillain.
His pedophilia was something he actively tried to suppress to the point of taking some really heavy experimental drugsb to suppress it, it wasn't his "idiom".

Nomolestol kek.

He outright states that it was considered a plus by the guild, gimmick was the wrong word but he did use it as a highlighting point of his villainy.

Leave it to Venture Bros to have a fucking pedophile character who's actually really likable.

Venture Bros is a screwed up show through.

It's literally one of the least fucked up shows on adult swim.