What's the best zombie movie ever made?

What's the best zombie movie ever made?

I think pic related.

Night of the Living Dead

runners up are Return of the Living Dead and Shaun of the Dead

I go back and forth between Dawn and Day. Both represent Romero at his peak.

On Oct.10th I'm going to see Dawn on the big screen with a new digital print provided by Richard Rubenstein. Hopefully that means a new Blu-ray is coming soon.

nice meme flick you got there.
it's fucking garbage and Romero's only good film is Night of.

Day of the Dead is best

Nah the other two in the dead trilogy and Martin are legit great as well. Enjoy your (You).

i will. Enjoy your shit taste.

nah, it aged like dogshit.

It's always been Return for me, but that's just me.
Dawn certainly has aged the worst out of the Dead trilogy. Very loud colors, frankly lousy effects, very red blood, green face paint zombies, etc. Also, the very light hearted tone that permeates parts of it are very strange, the Biker and the playing in the mall set pieces especially. It really detracts from the somber tone of most of the series.
Out of the three, Day is overall the best in my eyes.

White Zombie if you care about the actual zombie mythology, if you care but not too much Zombi 2 by Lucio Fulci, if you don't give a shit and want to enjoy Romero's version Night of the Living Dead

it is pic related, along with Day, the Dawn 2004 remake, and 28 Days Later

I unironically liked the remake better
both are good movies though

I agree

This is definitely in my top 10. I enjoy zombie movies, but they're pretty forgettable. This is by far the one that has stood out the most in my memory. It gets bonus points for the zombies actually being fucking scary, as well

>Romero power ranking
Day=Dawn>Night>Land>Survival=Diary

A lot of people were really excited that he was starting work on another one, but with the quality of his last two I wasn't holding out much faith. Doesn't matter now though.

> (OP)
>I unironically liked the remake better
>both are good movies though
Nothing wrong with that, it's the single best example of how to do a modern remake.

This was fun. Train to Busan was also a really solid zombie hit for me.

You should read some of the I Am a Hero comic if you liked the movie. It's fucking great.

Good taste. I love Dawn, but Day is better.
Also acceptable

I've seen alot of zombie flicks but I always come back to this one. PERFECT ZOMBIE MOVIE

Day is unironically the best movie of then all. Dawn is borderline unwatcheable today, RLM were way too fucking soft on it in their review.

Any answer but Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror is automatically wrong.