I've got some free netflix and was wondering if there was any good Sup Forums related shows worth watching...

I've got some free netflix and was wondering if there was any good Sup Forums related shows worth watching. Any suggestions?

Voltron and Bojack you dick eater.

>Netflix
>Good shows

wow r00d

Bob's Burgers
Futurama
Bojack Horseman
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Archer
MLP
Voltron: Legendary Defender
American Dad
The Peabody and Sherman Show
Anamaniacs
Scooby Doo: Mysteries Inc.
Young Justice

Iron Man Armor Adventures is on there

So are a bunch of the Marvel Animated movies like Ultimate Avengers, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk etc

Voltron and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Wakfu

>8 replies
>No Daredevil

For shame Sup Forums

Going to second this user's list but with the addition of Daredevil.

>the English dub of Wakfu
Ehhh.

Who said anything about the english dub? You can watch netflix in tons of languages.

I didn't realise Ankama put out official subs on Netflix. I stand corrected, then.

Does animaniacs hold up? I've been getting let down by shit I used to love lately.

Also should have specified, but your list is pretty much all I had gone through before making this thread. Except peabody and bojack and the addition of wakfu. Thanks,I'll try those 2 out.

He said good shows, not trash.

These, plus:

>Supergirl
>The Flash
>Daredevil
>Luke Cage

i think you mean wwoww rude

Skylanders Acadamy

What country are you from?

Because a lot of these listed aren't exactly on every country. US doesn't have EMH or Armored Adventures, for instance.

If you are in the US you could catch up on pheanis and ferb. both the series and movie are up there for now.

But Jessica Jones is terrific show, that's what Sup Forums told me.

Keep in mind Wakfu has two bonus episodes that aren't on Netflix