Gunfags of Sup Forums and 'murica

Gunfags of Sup Forums and 'murica,

You're telling me that people kill people, not guns? Well, I fail to see how the disturbed, fucked up cunts like Elliot Rodger, James Holmes, and the Virginia Tech/Columbine shooters could have killed even one person with a knife or other weapon. The only reason they were able to inflict more than wounds is because they had access to GUNS. They were scrawny runts who would be terrified to get into a real fight. Just read that excerpt of Rodger is at a party, and he gets the shit beaten out of him. Too bad it didn't put him in a coma.

Guns are a tool to kill people. They weren't created for MUH TARGET PRACTICE, or MUH HUNTING. They were invented to kill efficiently, and accurately.

"B-b-but MUH RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS"
Implying if there was a united revolution that barracks, armouries and police stations would not be raided for weaponry. Just look at the storming of Bastille in the french rev.

You can still go hunting, you can still go target shooting, but there needs to be much stricter laws. All you faggots buying guns and ammo, only to collect dust under your bed so MAYBE, JUST MAYBE you can protect yourself from a robber.

You're just giving your hard earned money to the NRA and the military industrial complex. You guys are fucking pathetic. You do realise the only reason there aren't stricter laws is because the companies who gain tremendous amounts of money from the sale of firearms lobby against it, right?

"B-b-but I NEED A GUN TO PROTECT MYSELF AGAINST OTHER GUNS" Retard logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/03/one-dead-at-least-six-injured-in-central-london-knife-attack-terrorism-a-possibility/
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/france_truck_attack_death_toll.html
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im a faggot
I do not plan on killing myself
I never want kids
I live out in the far country

WHoops looks like all those gun statics are now worthless since I dont fit criteria

kike

wow relay meda me thnik. Thankz for correcting the record and setting this straight once and for all.

Shillary must really be panicking because THE BIG DON BHTFO at the presidential forum

When are you going to
>Turn 18
>Seek Sunlight
>Take a Shower
>Hit the Weights
>Have Sex
>Gain Height
>Get a Clue

Yea man, why don't we have strict anti-gun laws like France that would make it impossible to obtain a weapon and prevent, for example, a shooting more than twice as bad as any that ever happened in USA?

Rodgers killed three persons with a knife before going out with his guns to kill some more.
Now fuck off.

>Guns are a tool to kill people. They weren't created for MUH TARGET PRACTICE, or MUH HUNTING. They were invented to kill efficiently, and accurately.

Well fuck, all of mine must be broken

>aussies willing to write a wall of text just to shitpost

now thats dedication

I expected better of you Australia. This is on par with the crap the leafs spew. Try harder m8.

Nice meme!

Antiracist fags of the world, so you're telling me there's nothing wrong with niggers? So, if that's the case, guess theres nothing wrong with the crips, bloods, or trayvon martin then huh? Really makes you think.

>Guns are a tool to kill people
and? They do a damn good job, that's why we keep them around.
>Implying if there was a united revolution that barracks, armouries and police stations would not be raided for weaponry.
Or we could just have our own guns and cut out this dangerous mission where a group of unarmed civis have to take an ARMORY WITH ARMED GUARDS.
>You're just giving your hard earned money to the NRA and the military industrial complex.
and?

God created man, Sam Colt made them equal. Why do you want men to be unequal? What happens in a gunless america where a 6'5" nigger is chasing a 5'5" white girl who had her purse popper taken away? Oh, but real men fight with their fists, right?

5/10 bait, I replied and even got a little mad.

>Well, I fail to see how the disturbed, fucked up cunts like Elliot Rodger, James Holmes, and the Virginia Tech/Columbine shooters could have killed even one person with a knife or other weapon.
That's because you're retarded. Bombs are incredibly easy to make.

I don't care what you do or do not realize.

I'm not reading all this shit. Mind your own fucking business.

Hello Melbourne, you are up late tonight

>Guns are a tool to kill people.
Yes, that's what a gun is: a tool. It's on the hands of the wielder.

You allow dindus with a rapsheet as thick as a phone book to own one and they're bound to use it for crime.

You allow responsible people to own one and they'll shoot the irresponsible dindus and save the innocent with it.

Reminder.

apply the same to islam

Niggers: The Image

sage copypasta

>Elliot Rodger
Killed 6 people
Only 2 with a gun

>Guns are a tool to kill people

Yes.. what is your point?

>Well, I fail to see how the disturbed, fucked up cunts like Elliot Rodger, James Holmes, and the Virginia Tech/Columbine shooters could have killed even one person with a knife or other weapon
But Elliot killed his three room-mates with a knife. Or does OP think people get stabbed to death with a gun?

Mmm, yes. Convince everyone that they should not have self-ownership. Good goy.

You forget the truck massacre in France (100 kills)

The knife massacre in Japan (20 kills)

Apparently one of the more terrifying things of being in that room after the shootings when they were investigating was that phones kept constantly ringing and going off

People always overlook the knife kills with Elliot

3 with a knife
3 with a firearm

>Well, I fail to see how the disturbed, fucked up cunts like Elliot Rodger, James Holmes, and the Virginia Tech/Columbine shooters could have killed even one person with a knife
It's easy. Muslims do that to Israelis all the time. The current Muslim high score was accomplished with a fucking truck of all things.

High score this year *

We're approaching the anniversary of their highest score, but you might be too young to remember that.

They could have killed everyone had they decided to make a few good pipe bombs. The weapons are incidental when a person decides to kill there is always a way to do so. Even if they did not have guns there would have been other weapons.

K Y S

>Australian
>things that are likely to kill you
do you want to go there, Australia?

Or should I say, does anyone want to go there, to Australia?

I wouldn't.

You do realize that the only reason a gun (((increases))) the chances of those events occurring is because the events were already happening, right? Owning a gun doesn't make you depressed, a child killer, retarded, a murderer, a wifebeater, or any of the other conditions listed. If you're a murderer and own a gun, boom, statistic that says guns kill people.

Also people are more likely to be killed by firearms when owning a gun because the people most likely to own guns are the ones who live in neighborhoods where people are more likely to be killed by firearms.

>35,000 gun deaths a year
>in a country of 350 million
>almost half of these deaths are suicides

Gun crime is a non-issue. I get Australia is embarrassed they threw away their rights over a false flag but we're not going to lower ourselves to your level.

omg who knew having a gun icreases chances of a gun-related incident happening

>chance of dying from firearm goes from 0.00005% to 0.00008%
>meanwhile chance of successfully defending your home goes from 20% to 50%

stupid image

nigger I don't fucking care.

>"B-b-but MUH RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS"

L-l-l-literally kill yourself you useless faggot.

Guns are a way to guarantee that, if I don't want to live anymore, I can go out quickly and reliably. I'm not gonna jump off a skyscraper and survive with broken legs or anything like that.

Banning guns would take away my right to die.

>Doesn't even stipulate where the numbers came from
>IE: Criminal scumbags who also have guns could very well have been tallied in
It's garbage, I want to see the death rate for CCW holders

The weirdest thing has been happening all my life guys.

I lay my guns down and give them bullets, I even put the bullet in the chamber because it has trouble doing it on its own. However, time and time again, for as long as I can remember, I have never witnessed any of my guns going off and firing, let alone going out and killing another person.

Is there something wrong with my guns? People keep telling me its the guns that actually kill people and go on murdering rampages. Are mine defective?

plz help

How do you expect OP to kill himself without a gun? If he tries, he'll probably just cripple himself for life.

What I don't understand is why everyone wants to take away other people's rights because of insane people, black people, idiots who keep cocked and unlocked guns when they aren't even in the house, and people who will find ways to get guns anyways.

Guess you ausfags and bongs can't even decipher your own shitty PC statistics. Your own government wants to make it look like they did a good job despite higher home invasions when victims are home and assaulting people with knives instead. Hell, people can make shotguns out of hardware store shit. You guys are fucking stupid and you bend over for your illogical government.

Explain mass stabbings. Also, you can make explosives using household materials.

ALL STOP.
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

This is now a fun guns thread!!!

Post a picture of the guns you would most enjoy firing!

Have u tried Googling Tim McVeigh?

Waaaah! Waaah! Other people aren't living their lives the way I want them too! Waaaaah! Fuck off leftist cuck I'll own whatever the fuck I want to own. Go jack off at Hot Topic or whatever you faggots do in your spare time.

Idiot.
Elliott Roger killed his roommate and two friends WITH A FUCKING KNIFE.
Stabbing last month in Japan, 19 people dead. Rapefugee in UK yesterday, stabbed a new mom to death.

Live in your nanny country, and cry all you want. You and your fee fees don't affect my rights. You ought to move to Canada because this isn't bantz, it's sjw level virtue signaling.

SHALL NOT
LOOSE A WAR TO EMUS

R8 my babby killers Sup Forums

your chance of drowning in your home also goes up if you have a bath tub.
stop shitposting, Australia

OK ok, how can I legally make a handgun that shoots. 50 BMGs?

Until YOU ARE in a situation where your life is at stake and then you wish you had bought that gun, instead of being a faggot about it.
saged

mosin is shit
wasr is shit
weeb le tacticool shotgun is shit
i like your glocks tho

That shotgun looks good for defending a store or shop against nogs. You could probably fit it under the counter nice and easily and wield it without much hassle in close spaces.

The biggest mass loss of life were the OK City bombings. No guns involved. Those crazy people would have just made bombs if not for guns. So not only would they have killed a lot more, but there'd of been a ton of property damage.

This, OP is factually wrong and a gigantic freedom hating faggot.

But Elliott Rodgers started his spree with a knife...

>What is 9/11?

same day as sandy hook, some guy in china killed 18 kids with a kitchen knife in a school.

Stories like that get swept under the rug to avoid national embarrassment. Just the other day, a dude in Japan killed like 30 retarded people in a nursing home because he thought"it was for the best"
Not even mentioned by msm

But if 30 people are killed in America, you best believe it'll be front page of every headline around the world. The media has no problem shaming America. They want us to look bad.

and no matter what weapon was actually used the perpetrator always has an ar-15 derivative

reminder that sometimes Texans have late-term abortions?
So the fuck what?

Well was he wrong?
Saved city millions

Logically, if infidels were half as shit as muslims say they are then muslims wouldn't get BTFO all the time?

satisfied?

>just look at the storming of the bastille
Yeah because police stations and armories in the US are defended with with wooden doors and padlocks

>does OP think people get stabbed to death with a gun?
NB4BAYONETS

One post by this ID

So, let me get this straight, if you know you aren't going to kill yourself, your wife or your kids there's nothing wrong with owning a gun?

That's not the point. The point is the media blackout. There is an agenda to make America look bad in order to promote some kind of change

I can understand if it was some dirt poor country in South America hiding this massacre, but cmon Japan. You're first world. Hell, you're the 2nd wealthiest nation in the world after yours truly

>almost half
more like literally 2/3 are suicides lol

To really put this into perspective (and include the racial bit) go look at CDC data on deaths from falls vs deaths from homicide by firearm.
Whites 5.4 times as likely to die from falling.
Blacks 9.5 times as likely to die from bullet.

Can't make this shit up...

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

Niggers account for most of the gun misuse in America.

You re wrong. Neither does someone with a knife need a lot of strength

rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/

19 killed, 45 injured as knife-wielding man goes on rampage at medical facility near Tokyo

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/03/one-dead-at-least-six-injured-in-central-london-knife-attack-terrorism-a-possibility/
American woman killed, 5 wounded in London knife rampage;

As regards columbine.

I four teenagers enter a school with knives determined to kill then a lot of people will die.

But not just knives, vechicles

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/france_truck_attack_death_toll.html

Death toll in France truck attack climbs to 84, including children

What guns do is allow the physically weak to defend themselves and means the state does not have a monopoly on use of force.

Banning guns gets you no where.

what brand(s)/model(s)?
prob bought cheap shit that'll never properly function

I know right, step it up Australia

elliot killed 3 chinks with a knife

do your fucking research

Exactly this

Take out black on black crime, and America is a very safe country with crime rates similar to Europe.
And yes, 2/3rds of our gun deaths are suicides, but we also have a lower suicide rate than certain European countries, so it's not really an issue.

Nigs kill nigs in their ghettos everyday so people who've never been to America think it's one big war zone, when most of it is just white people trying to make a life.

O by the way during the northern irish 'troubles' the island of Ireland had some of the strictest gun control laws on the planet and thousands were murdered. What it did do was leave the vast bulk of people unable to defend themselves and a monopoly of force with criminal terrorists on both sides of the northern Irish tribes.

Seriously OP. Think again

is anyone else mildly disturbed by the rear dude's hand/arm placement?

Actually it's the bullets that kill people

>guns are a tool
Haha, you fucked up, a leftie would never acknowledge the innocence of those miniacal mass murder machines.

Idk, if I take a bullet and toss it at you as hard as I can, I think you'll still live

who are you to tell what i can and cant buy with my own money that i worked for?

take a pipe, some match heads some tissue and some gravel and you have a gun.

Idiot.

Want to ban pipes?

This.

she's a woman, they're almost all certifiably insane

>guns prohibited on school grounds
>doesn't stop shootings at all
>Oy vey, goyim, give the government all the guns and you'll be fine!

OP, you're a fucking retard and should get banned for spamming this daily.

why is this so? why does 'straya have more than the US?

Are you okay?

Let me know you're safe.

Please call me back as soon as you get this.

Where are you.

I love you, I'm sorry we had that fight before you left.

Can't see flags but I'm guessing Canada or Australia

Damn lmao

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
Who said anything about banning anything? I certainly didn't

cut the barrel of a Barrett down to 15" and remove the stock

SHALL