You're a race traitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Traitor

> Indians are white

Nice try Pajeet, we are not, only North Indian shit streeting BHIMARU uneducated bitches think of that and fetishize white women and rape women.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiCpqH44DLQ

Based Korea

POO

It's true. We Europeans are from the Indian Aryans, well, north Indian Aryans. Not the south shitters.

Sure Dutch man, google who is more educated in India, I mean which state. And look up everything and talk. Don't be surprised and cry.

Nice projection pajeet

indo europeans are so genetically differe than modern indians it isn't even worth talking about

ps indo europeans were from iran not from shit tier india

Nope Indians were same as Europeans once but race mixing with Arabs and abos got us where we are today.

Well, it's known that the most similar group of languages to the sanskrit are slavic languages (google it) and as (everyone on Sup Forums) says we're not white and barely human so your theory either goes to trash or something's not right.

Projection? Nigga, you North Indians are the worst cow urine and street shitting and dirtiest motherfuckers ever.

I don't hate anyone.

If everyone is using this retarded logic, then we're all black because we come from Africa. OP is a Jew.

THIS. India really doesn't mean "Indian", it was from Iran. And I'm south Indian and I can confirm this. There is no Aryan-Dravidian divide.

Ok mannapuram kauchapulam swami Vivekananda Desai

North Indians carry a lot of R1a, mongrel. Where'd you think the indo Europeans ultimately came from?
Also:

>Italy
>White
>Aryan

IN

Are you a fair skinned and perhaps a light haired/eye colored Indian?

So they're related to Slavs, so what? Has nothing to do with R1b masterrace.

The Aryan race's urheimat was Armenia, not India. India just happens to be where the remnants of the Tocharians settled after the chinks kicked them out of the Tarim Basin.

I have green eyes and black hair

thanks pakistan

Wtf are you doing Nepal?

Yes, and prokaryotes are the ancestors of all animal life, so shitting in the street is a sign of respect to our bacterial origins.

showing race-traitors inside your own race. I am on a break from climbing everest. I finally made it back to the base-camp, best place for shitposting.

Dutchman/cuckman

Species traitor bro

How do you masturbate in cold bro? Do while climbers give their boipussy?

white*

> Green eyes.

Proof or GTFO

ok post pic of yourself of you're so much better than the north

Indian shit posting is reaching leaf levels.

Even your ID colour is that of shit... Please get off this site - you are annoying.

If Indians would poo in loo and wear deodorant, I wouldn't hold my breath when I walk past a group of them.

what's up with all these indian shitposts today? their streets finally couldn't contain it all?

We wuz Indians 'n POO IN LOO

I'm talking about intelligence, idiot, just because you are white or fair skinned, doesn't mean you are intelligent.

Can I migrate to Norway please? I want one of your blonde women.

3rd year pharmD student :^)

masturbation is degenerate. kek our women can climb the mountains too. nobody knows this but the top of everest is a giant never-ending fuckfest. why do you think we climb a big-ass mountain risking our lives?
where is the modi-lover user today?

Indians arguing amongst themselves is funny as fuck

>Ok mannapuram kauchapulam swami Vivekananda Desai

So you fuck some of your women for entertainment? That would be hot.

You shitskins have nothing to do with whites except as slaves.

But just because you're indian makes its statistically likely you're borderline retarded.

It's like they think they're people.

>statistically

And you are not? You weeb sihit

Cum. In mum

Your masters have arrived white boi.

Failed state

Kek

with consent of course. we might be poor but we are not Indians.

>pale brown IP

one day india

you too will be so civilized you can shart in mart

You are Indians. Gook eyed fuck
South Indians are indians
Pakis are indians
Bangladeshi are indians

Ohh yeah, well, My mother never shat in the street. India, not even once.

I would like the out of india theory to be true, I really would, its a great country.

However, it's just not backed by any evidence at this point in time. The archeological evidence shows indo european culture in the caucasus and turkey before the vedic period and the linguistic flow shows that as similar as it is to latin, persian and greek, sanskrit was not the core language.

philosophically, the cultural split with persia had already happened by the time persia influenced Christianity.

>when youre the only person who knows what he's talking about in the entire thread including OP

>hating Indians that lived several thousand years ago
>hating poos and their refusal to loo
pick one pajeet

On another note, it's good to see that with enough bullying even the shittiest little brown manlet can get it together and grow a pair.

If you're Indian and you love whites, YOU'RE the race traitor.

pic related is the pure aryan that is Indian. Us Nepalese are just mongrels with no close ties to India. Also Modi is a faggot.

thats because only an elite brought IE culture to the areas now speaking those languages. Also arabs lightened you guys up after you mixed with BIG DRAVIDIAN COCK

hahaha retard europe culture evolved from the cucuteni culture

hurrdurr you know anyone can post selected pics from web? Not gonna do that fr you coz I visit Kathmandu every year and some of you are ok. Next time I visit Kathmandu during dashain I'll click some pics from poor side of kathmandu - you know not Thamel and New Road which is the pride of kathamdnu but places like kopandole, old baneswor etc. Your airport is shit though

k....keep me posted
pic related: pride of India

Never met an indian that I did not like and I have met many.

Nice friendly people, some are a bit rough around the edges but very nice.

I don't get it. Why are The British so intrested in Indian history?

Because of the british empire? What do common people of England (white) think about it? Do the believe it was good or bad?

You do realize that they were brought up as slaves and are untouchable pajeets,right?

>when you post the only reply in the thread which isn't just nationalist bullying and you get ignored

I replied to you -

Who? The ones in my country?
Yes I know but they are still nice, not slaves anymore.

I have met many Indians from India. Very nice.

The empire, and the number of indians we have here.

The average person thinks it was a good thing, at least for us, and most think a good thing for you. But commies keep trying to use it to persaude us to take another 2 million pakistanis.

Myself I think it had its bad points but was probably no worse than the mughals.

DESIGNATED

Shart

I don't hate anyone, I want them all to have their own homelands and prosper as long as they stay there.

Will do, by the way what are your plans to :

1. Improve the taxi condition in kathmandu? Most of them use maruti 800 which is completely outdated and others are in very bad condition?

2. Roads, I always joke with my friends there that the govt. there build roads between potholes. When will this improve?

3. Why are you loosing tourists in Thamel area? I went to Kathmandu twice this year and the number of foreigners were very less. Also everytime I visit Thamel the street thugs tries to sell me hash and weed there thinking I'm a foreigner. When I refuse - they keep following me and showing pouches untill I'm 2 streets away. The cops turn a blind eye to it. I also got a tattoo from Thamel, which came out surprisingly good.

4. I went to new baneswor market too which is the biggest clothing market and the conditions there were absolutely pathetic, people sleeping on roads and covering street. Is there any chance the government is going to improve that?

5. Why is there soo much pollution in kathmandu, I mean the air is literally black whole day. The buses stop anywhere on the road and cause traffic jams whole day. Why does the government not push for strict pollution checking and designated traffic stops for buses? I wore a white shirt and it was black by the end of the day. I visited Basundhara and Swaymbhu. Also the conditions around Pashupatinath temple are very bad.

poopitty pooo poootatiitooo
pooopppoiitty looooittiyopooo
poopppooopityyyitio lotiyopoiyt

Yeah, you didn't burned 10,000 hindu priests on a daily basis but in the end. Many million died, i expected normies to think it was good for India but as soon.as theg actually realize what have they actually done they would feel pretty bad.
In the end, you with US won. So you are the good goys for now.

You do realize that nepalis are mixed Indians,right?
Saw a paki posting today that indians envolved from rats. Not realizing that they aren't envolved yet and muslim.
How do have the fuel to drive and cook?
Agli bar modi sarkar
Butthurt nepali

>greece and rome

go take a bath in that filthy river of yours

Addition to my post here6. What is the issue about no electricity and water in entire Kathmandu? I mean holy shit, not even poor parts of India get outages 20 hours a day and water once a week. I was extremely surprised that there was no electricity everyday for 10-15 hours a day on average and water only came once a week.

At least i would come alive forest nigger also

P
O
O

I
N

B
I
N

Modern day Indians have nothing to do with the ancient India and its achievements

Dont worry about him, he is either a maoist which are closely related to China and are the reason why Nepal has become a failed state today or a Paki who is living in Nepal.

I know Nepalese and they are not like him.

How low is your mental development that you cant take truthful criticism?

>Same Indian still Pooposting
A

FUCKING

WAGON

WHEEL

Namaste mr nri

>that abo nose
>those nigger lips
Soryy Raj, you wouldn't even pass for a Syrian let alone White.

1.get a tourist taxi. get stuck with the same otherwise. taxis are kike-tier moneygrabbers.
2.road-construction is one of the greatest way to embezzel money here. Plus all our road construction goes to indian contractors because we are cucks of the highest order.
3. Earthquake+ scared tourists. The main reason is that outside media portrayed the fuel shortage as some sort of civil war (as I'm told) so more scared tourists. Dont buy hash (low quality, chemical mixed shit + Interpol honeypot).
4. Anywhere outside Thamel and New Road is chinese knock-off market. NewRoad is still the same but the knockoffs are of hogher quality.
5. you can get any vehicle past pollution check with a little bribe. Corruption is the key here. The traffic police are actually pretty strict now about where you can stop your vehicles. Also lots of dust from never-ending road construction.

This is the correct record. Anyone who buys into OPs assumption is KANGZ level stupid.

hydro electricity is the only source. You lots get a significant part of our output. These outages started right around the time the maoists and others took control of the country. This should be enough to answer your question.

I respect Indians because they hate Muslims and I hate Muslims too. I wish Ghandi hadn't been such a pussy and had actually advocated for war instead of being a bitch and giving the muds their own state (Pakistan).

Based British India.

its the Narendra Modi Internet Defence Force in action spreading misinformation on the internet about their origin.
if pic related is aryan i'm a fuckin ayy lmao posting from Andromeda

I speak and write Gaelic motherfucker

The ancient runes and weylines in Scotland allow me to time travel and see all of history unfold.

I know who wins the election

I know what starts ww3

I know who triumphs between Pakistan and India

But most of all I know who wins the footie

He would be considered an Aryan by Nazis. Thats something beyond your tiny brain.

Yeh, but tourist taxi is not always available if you are stranded in market. Plus they are expensve as shit. Just for 2-3 kms they charge anywhere between 400-600 bucks. I usually borrow my friends car or bike when I'm there.

Not true, the latest construction which is happening are being done by Nepalese contractors. Previously also they were done by some Nepalese contractors and they did a shobby job. I know this for a fact because a friend works in a company who deals with stuff. Btw, you guys did good with expanding roads on Kingsway and decongesting it however, it is not as popular as it used to be back in King's time.

Never bought it, have friends there who get me good stuff.

Imho Thamel is only good for restaurants and pubs. Don't like new road anymore it is just too congested plus lots of pickpockets.

What I meant was mandatory 3 months pollution check, for eg.. in India you must have a pollution check certificate which has to be renewed every 3 months else you get a ticket/ challan by the cops. In Kathmandu the pollution check is only done when you are buying a vehicle.

I loved Kathmandu during King's time, why did you guys had to go and ruin it for everyone? Ever since King gave up power Nepal has been in turmoil and the maoist are absolutely shit. They have ruined the economy, put in bad policies and ruined the tourism.

I love Indians. Especially Indian girls. It's funny because most Indian men are weak beta cucks. I have literally walked up to a pajeet having a conversation with some girl and just interrupted them and asked for the girls number then and there. The guy looked pissed but he was like 5'6 and wouldn't dare say anything anyway. Fucked her a few days later. Was a great experience honestly. Love you guys.

STREET