What does Sup Forums think off itsjustsomerandomguy

What does Sup Forums think off itsjustsomerandomguy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember watching it way way back then, eagerly awaiting Goblin Bloggin.

Is it still alive? Last I checked he only had two vids a year.

he might aswell be dead
Even worse uploading schedule than Harry Partridge

That Sucks, last video was 4 months ago.

Does he still make vids on YouTube?
I feel like he got his own website or something.

He just quietly quitted, since he wasnt doing shit anyways, lost inspiration to keep goin.

It happens.

How do you know?

I think he felt disillusioned or something when the Aurora shooting happened. Plus his Asian girlfriend broke up with him.

his stuff was pretty fun. i kinda miss seeing his uploads

I miss him. There have been loads of movies where he had opportunities to make great videos.

Usually threads like these are erased, like when I did mine about Videogames Awesome on Sup Forums.

Did he got heartbroken from his mail order bride itsjustsomerandomgirl? Never saw her ever again. Sad, he has plenty of material now that DCEU and MCU are on. Was expecting to see Bats and Supes VS Strange this year but it seems not.

If he feels uninpsired, must be like Act Of God guy who doesn´t feel inspired anymore plus got threatened by his boss.

Nowadays, it seems HISHE is its replacement.

pizzadudemanguy is dead too as he is a teacher now and they told him to stop making videos about videogames.

I feel Etika will die too soon as he does nothing and OBE1 seems to be his replacement.

>and they told him to stop making videos about videogames.
who's 'they'
why'd they tell him to do that

Weird how he is on decline while James aka the nerd seems to be on a renissance after the disaster of the movie.

Teaching business is very serious; they litterally have no reason to force him to stop making personal videos, but the union is basically a mafia. They feel his videos are immature and would give a bad image to the school.

I LOVED this guy. I used to watch him all the time when I was 13. My favorite was the green lantern deadpool episode.
Sup Forums seems to be getting better taste with each day

Kinda makes me feel on how in 2008 I loved seeing the SMB Z videos while my grandmother was sick to make me feel calm, and thankfully she is still alive and well to date, but the original series is dead and the reboot seems so complex to make; a new video has not made in a year.

>itsjustsomerandomguy

Weird how he has his own wikipedia page, and quite an extensive one while other people get their wikipage erased, like Erika Nagai.

He is in his 30s now and never got into a big chance, maybe he probably out grew this and gave up.

Forgotten

Probably killed himself because of the AZN cunt he had as a cum dumpster.

>Nowadays, it seems HISHE is its replacement.
Yeah this more or less.
Still let us never forget the golden days. youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k

BTW, is the video messed up for anyone else?