CTR btfo'd again

>Sup Forums swings an NBC poll
>God Emperor retweets it

Does anyone still doubt Sup Forums and alt-right are actively shaping this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/349362/is-donald-trumps-endorsement-by-88-retired-generals-a-secret-neo-nazi-code/
forward.com/opinion/331449/that-time-donald-trump-retweeted-nazis/?attribution=articles-article-related-1-headline
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty cool

A bunch of fucking nerds on a shitty message board have less than zero effect on this election cycle. Get fucking real bro.

>alt-right

Here we go again with this shit. Let's just ignore suddenly every time an alt-right fag posted here and we berated them in oblivion

Seriously. Pol is an ideologically independent board. Truth through memes.

>less than zero
We ended the Bush family.

Stay buttmad hillary

>do you copy

>h2eilh5r
>heil hitler
what the fuck

>using bro unironically
You seem lost.

>That id

You think he chose this number by accident?

Then why keep talking about us?

Holy shit that ID!

I miss Yeb memes though.

2 Heil 2 Fuhrer

Starring Vin Diesel

No. But I'm positive it was planned and has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

oh fug, we managed to swing that one? he was losing pretty bad when I voted

I do not identify with these alt-right. I do have some sympathies with their ideology. Sup Forums is a board of peace. (Gas the jews, burn the niggers)

It's selectivity bias. The journos who cover the campaign lurk here too, and they try to publish things that fit their narrative of "Adolf Trumpler's Brownshirts slowly Nazify the world through the explosive lens of their weaboo image posting forum."

Who the fuck wrote this? Lol

We will shape more than the US elections when we spill blood

HEIL HITLER

That's why we're actually finally getting shut down in about a month.

We'll have to find a way to make this online presence manifest into a more real world presence.

Some of us will actually have to start leaving their homes.

Nigger spotted.

>We'll have to find a way to make this online presence manifest into a more real world presence.

As i keep saying in pretty much every thread, create or join a real natsoc party in your local area

Bonus points if you have mates you can rely on to join you

Is Kek trying to tell us something?

There's always 8ch I guess

>h2ElLH5R
the end of days is near

You seem upset.

Hillary had to write an entire speech addressing her concern over us.

Yeah. We have no effect.

>using the term alt-right unironically

God Bless this board of peace
CTR can go burn in hell ineternity along with Crooked Hillary

Sup Forums might be like 1000 people lol. if we all flipped script and voted Hillary, she'd still only have like 43%

Haha. Kek is with us, brother. We have all the control now

look at the butthurt shill and laugh!

>implying all we do is vote

Sit the fuck down shill

We have tons of lurkers and daily posters, it's probably closer to 10000 active at any one time. Monthly (lurkers) activity on Sup Forums is like 30 million so we'd have at least a million.

>shutdown in about a month
Source

If we're getting shut down, there's no way 8ch will avoid it.

You're a fucking retard.
Pol has called an air strike on faggots before.
You don't know the power you far, neck beard, burger eating, cock sucking, cum gulping faggot

>military playing politics is bad
>politicians playing military is good
>no complaints when they support the left, though

what about endchan?

The id

A paranoid jew

The one in Syria general thread a few months back?

you guys are the fucking best

MADMEN
A
D
M
E
N

>Here we go
>Let's just
>we

Someone thinks they belong

over breitbart and alex jones. Please stop accting like you are relavent

>Online poll with no demographic sampling mean shit when they show trump winning
>Online poll adjusted for demographics showing hillary winning texas not real

>3 posts by this ID

well at least you tried. $0.15 shekels deposited into your account.

oy vey. Delete this

Now that is some straight up unbiased journalism if I have ever seen any. Does anyone know the name of this (((writer)))?

>Online poll
They mean nothing no matter what.
They are tools for pundits to spin yarns about campaign success or failure. Only the election day results matter when you have million of "unlikely" voters and new registers voting and not being polled at any one time.

See also: Brexit polling.

key word is adjusted.

adjusted, how?

If we aren't why are you paid to sit back and troll here?

They arent talking about you, theyre talking about legitimate white supremacist nationalist groups and extreme autist talking heads like Alex Jones.

I don't know, but when I looked it up, I found this gem.

forward.com/news/349362/is-donald-trumps-endorsement-by-88-retired-generals-a-secret-neo-nazi-code/

Those slimy kikes really do hate this man.

We are a nameless, formless movement united only by shitposting. Therefore no label can represent us, except maybe transaustralians.

>(((he is though)))

>forward.com/news/349362/is-donald-trumps-endorsement-by-88-retired-generals-a-secret-neo-nazi-code/
hahahaha

what a wonderful year 2016 has shaped up to be.

What a feast of good memes.

Never going to happen
Sup Forums is largely contained here, they'd be knocking over a bucket of shit

leaf fag go to your gay pride parades with your Prime minster you cucck

1000 people

Sup Forums has 30 million monthly users

Sup Forums gets 1 third of that traffic

>h2eilh5r

What did he mean by this?

Hey man don't bring that up, I only knocked over my shit bucket that one time, and I told mom I was sorry! My piss bottles on the other hand...

Thats fucking hilarious

pretty sure /pol is the 2nd or 3rd most populous board on Sup Forums currently. Theres a ton of people here

Definitely a Jewish Sup Forums lurker.

Is there a bigger version of this on Jewtube? Maybe with sound?

Never thought I'd see the day when I read a post like this and know that [outrageous claim] really happened.

We ended your "career".

Nicely put, user. This board by definition is retarded and irrelevant, as was always intended by our glorious leader King Mootles.

It's Trump dogwhistling yet again.

Those groups are ancient and irrelevant, mostly technologically illiterate, and barely more than armed gangs. Useful trash, nothing more.

Oooooy vey!
forward.com/opinion/331449/that-time-donald-trump-retweeted-nazis/?attribution=articles-article-related-1-headline

I get a kick out of this in particular because the general that drafted the letter is Jewish himself. So apparently they've gotten so ass blasted they're accusing an old Jewish man of being a Neo-Nazi. Shekels must have gotten lodged in their damn brain.

>nofunallowed tinfoiler Sup Forums
Nah, I'll just go outside.

Yeah. That's why when CNN reported on it they linked directly to Sup Forums in their article.

Fuck off.

Hail Caesar! Leaving the neetnest, it's good sometimes.

o/

SIEG

brah that's triumph of the will, greatest propaganda film of all time.

sorry forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8

"1000" obv you dont like webpage stats or looking at how many unique users come daily. Hope kek engulfs you in hell-fire.

Fuck I hate that fucking face.

You have to go back

It's perfect for it's purpose.

Hey there larpy NEET, those people exist and are out there. It's you that's the problem

They are also shaping my erection.

Normies don't know about other chans. They may get shut down eventually but your average person only knows about Sup Forums, if even that.

Kori Schake

fun fact, she married a white dude.

im not a fan of it either but the hair style is terrible

But Brietbart and Alex Jones constantly pull content from us.