What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Printing temporary reading material on glossy paper and attempting to sell them every month.

Marvel is becoming shittier and shittier.

Nothing to see here, they'll start killing minor comics now.

They all sell like shit no matter despite all tried-and-tested of Marvel's ways of pushing them.

nothing. marvel always sucked

next will be:

>visit our store, get a marvel comic for free.

Why is Sup Forums smiling?

You would be right next to the tumblrshits.

Perlmutter is a crappy executive and needs to be booted. He's learned nothing from the '90s industry crash.

Seems right as rain to me. Every decade comes into its own after the halfway point, and this seems like a good way to cap off the Marvel Now era.

>Why is Sup Forums smiling?

some people like to watch the world burn

Sup Forums is trapped in the building

Perlmutter isn't responsible for the creative content of Marvel's comics, other than the shelving of the Fantastic Four and the sabotage of X-Men.

>What went wrong?
Marvel didn't think DC Rebirth sales would last as long as they have, so now they're inflating their own numbers by giving retailers free copies of comics (but making them pay for shipping) in order to increase the number of issues reported to Diamond.

we want graphic novels not comics

no we don't

Marvel sent stores 50% extra copies of each of these books equal to orders on #1,that's why they're giving away those

I'm pretty sure most Marvel fans on this board want to see them burn down so they need to rebuild.

>implying there's a difference
"Grpahic novel" is what people say when they are ashamed to admit they read comics.

And yet it was Marvel that coined the term...

As a ploy to market comics to people with "comics are for children" mentality, I'm sure.

I always use it to describe comics with many pages if trade paperback doesn't feel applicable.

>Perlmutter isn't responsible for the creative content of Marvel's comics, other than the things he is responsible for.
OK.

>femenist

Marvel's failures are more than the lack of an FF book or the floundering x-line.

Then blame Marvel, not the readers.

he blame the readers for falling for it