BOI HE SURE MAD AF

youtu.be/aQVMnW6LGfM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aQVMnW6LGfM&t=5m40s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he overdose on the red pill?

Nice dubs, he's 200% mad at (((YouTube))) not warning the channels about changes and stuff.

oh, thats why I dont see any new videos on my subscription lists anymore

Well considering he might get jewed out of 2 mil a year Id be pretty pissed too.

2 mil a year?

Fuck. I'd be knocking down jewtube's door for my payment then.

Does it hurt him? Hasn't he made enough to live off of interest the rest of his life?

wait does that mean e-celebs culture will fuck off now?
or will they just beg for patreon money now?

He's growing up.

He's in his Punk Rock phase.

He's both talking about him getting way less money and about more unknown YouTubers getting all their income cut.

Beg for patreon money

GAS THE JEWS
JEWS DID 1918 REVOLUTION
NO SORROWS FOR SOROS pewdiepie when?

"If you want war, vote Trump"

OK, I'm actually happy youtube demonetizes this cunts videos.

@88083361

Youtube promoting safe spaces a PC as usual, what a shit company.

>"If you want war, vote Trump"
Trump is the isolationist anti-war candidate.

Clinton is the biggest hawk in Washington, who has been involved in dragging the USA into numerous wars on thin pretenses.

How the fuck do people mix this up?

is it that time again?

>All this posts about pewdiepie

Wow, so it's true that Sup Forums is made up mostly of edgy highschoolers

he was probably just trying to make a joke about promoting war (because of the new rules).

Advertisers don't want to put their commercials on vidoes who can to offend someone. It's youtube fault. Google don't make profit from youtube, they lose money.

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS

HOLY FUCK

The first person I can think of whose channel is going to the trash can is that 11yo tomboy kid who basically swears in every sentence she says

>Talking about only pewdiepie
>YouTube's new rules cut most of some YouTubers income

You also forgot the part where he intentionally swears and pretends he's showing his dick.
It's a joke you daft cunt.

>Advertisers don't want to put their commercials on vidoes who can to offend someone.
I don't get this.

Why the fuck do they even care? The whole idea of advertising is to maximize exposure.

Also, I find all the over-sexualized Nicki Menage music videos offensive. Will those get de-monitized?

Why are they talking as if Youtube is stealing? If they were obligated to make videos then it would be different.

>How the fuck do people mix this up?
well, depends who provides you with your news. If you watch mainstream media, it wouldn't be that surprising.

each video he makes about Trump/political issues, he tries to distance himself from Trump and often even pushes Hillary.

I dont know why the fuck he gets shilled in here. His audience is too young/stupid to vote anyways.

>only
When did I say that, Luigi?
The complaint is valid but it's telling that most posts are also about pewdiepie

Clinton is a girl she can't be violent.

>It's a joke you daft cunt.
Pollack intellectuals

DAE wanna kts because of jump cuts?

youtube bleeds money. this is a twofold strategy to minimize overhead to make themselves more solvent, and at the same time punish political competition.

youtube doesn't actually make profits, just like facebook. they only exist because they can essentially, as they are doing now, punish people who oppose them. which is, by definition, a cartel economy, and not a market economy

Don't worry though, they'll still show ads.
Not that it matters to me, I can't remember the last time I saw an ad

Remember the times where videos on youtube were uploaded because people were creative and wanted to share their funny stuff with others?
Remember the time where not every disgusting piece of human shit got money for distributing their useless crap for other low iq subhumans?

In Germany alone there are about 100 teenage youtubers that are your typicall blue pilled, human waste that crawled out of the lowest corners of civilization.
And they post videos about buying clothes / make up / minecraft / going to other countries and spending money. And all the time they cut their "talking" into millions of frames because they really are too stupid to use their language brain for more that 20 seconds

Fucking money greedy jews ruin the internet

I sure wish the German people had a solution for the Jewish problem

HOW THE FUCK DO WE HELP HIM LADS!

He is not redpilled at all you cucks. Wake up.

NO MORE PEWDIJEW THREADS>

youtube.com/watch?v=QdbW8lgCWBA

Yes. He will lead the new generation of hitler jugend

>HOW THE FUCK DO WE HELP HIM LADS!
dont watch his videos and unsubscribe out of protest against youtube

>June 2, 1876

That video is a little old bro

>Trump
>Redpilled

I can't fucking wait until the elections are over

So he's purely in it for the money and now YouTube will stop paying silly amounts of money to degenerate man-children who scream and swear while playing Minecraft videos.

And nothing of value was lost this day. Good riddance.

Trump was on fuckin AJ. I had to watch the video 3 fucking times, because I couldnt believe my eyes

Link?

I can't wait until retarded foreigners stop acting like they understand US politics.

God damn...this shit pisses me off. Fuck PDP and all the big channels bitching.

Fuck, I'm a relatively small Youtuber (I hate saying that) with almost 90k subscribers. I make decent money at this point. I could probably quit my job and put all my effort into my channel and live off of it modestly. But I feel like I'm in the fucking minority when I say that I'm with YouTube on this one.

These jackasses think that YouTube WANTS to demonitize the videos of their biggest creators...because they seem to have forgotten that YT makes money off the videos, too!

YouTube had rules. They break the rules. YouTube punishes them for breaking the rules.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's seriously embarrassing to see the big names whine about this. If they paid more attention to their analytics, they'd know they they had been demonitized! It's fucking happened to me several times, but I check about once a week and see when it happens and address it (or not). Somehow, getting notified is now a bad thing???

It's really not a hard job (sure, editing takes time), but all the big channels talking about this sound like fucking babies.

>And no, I'm not going to say what channel mine is; last time I did, Sup Forums came in and rekt the place.

But Pewds isn't political and he brings in millions of viewers to the site daily

Why would they do that?

All the talent that youtube's now pissed off they could easily move to some startup vid site

He's still not redpilled

And seeing the two candidates you have put forward, I actually believe foreigners understand what's going in the US better than the average American.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aQVMnW6LGfM&t=5m40s

EDITTED VERSION FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH ADHD

They take out money as they please. Internet, TV , Radio, even Coffee.

>desperately shilling for those googlebux
>compared to someone who already has their googlebux

I wonder who has motivation to suck google's dick hmmmmmmmmm

what content are you creating?

Can anyone tell me how this makes sense?

How is youtube going to make more money by unmonitising videos that get hundreds of millions of views regularly? Are you seriously telling me that McDonalds or coca-cola cares either way whether or not pewdiepie says a swear word?

Youtube please their advertisers instead of letting the public get what they want.
This will just continue aslong they let advertisers/gatekeepers decided what is morally right or wrong.

Rekt the place by giving you views?

You're a fucking shill

MUH YUTUUUBE
MUH VIDEO GAYMSS!!

2015 you fucking idiot

it's not about money it's about power and control

You're the definition of a cuckold.

Keep licking under the sack son.

Pewds isn't political though

Shitposts on Sup Forums for shekels

december 2015 you fucking moron

THIS

HIRO THE HERO HAS SPOKEN

PAPER MONEY IS GOING TO BE USELESS SOON

THE FEDERAL RESERVE JUST PRINTS IT OUT AND THE HOUSE OF CARDS IS COMING CRASHING DOWN SOON

POWER AND CONTROL ARE ALL THAT MATTER FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS

>JEWS
>___T
>DIE
You're right.

He's Politically Incorrect.

Eh, maybe. I'm just saying that they know what they got into. It's not like the rules are new.

News and current events commentary. And I do it without talking over CS:GO

Yeah, getting doxxed was fun. Thanks for the pizzas.

Care to explain why I'm wrong, then?

hello newfriend.

YouTube wants power and control over the internet and video upload service. Globalism always wants to dominate the market in a monopoly. It's all about internet control and censorship.

You're wrong by the way. Everything in this world is political. Either you control your politics or you are controlled by their politics.

>soul

I don't believe that advertisers care and if they do, why are they trying to force their moral code onto everyone else, who the fuck gave them the right

if an advertiser wants to put their ad onto edgy content, who is Youtube to tell them they can't, why would Youtube not take that money on the table and if ads on edgy content is disabled, that is just going to open up the market for advertisers to target edgy people with their product, nothing about this makes any sense and it's not clear at all unless there is some giant fucking Jew advertising cartel trying to pervert discourse by demanding this

JEW
MUAT
DIE

Youtube makes money off of not just ads but ad analytics and integration across platforms- they can build profiles of you by looking at what's in your e-mails, what you search for, where you live, what youtube videos you watch and what your tastes are according to and across these different platforms etc. Nobody has access to this kind of information other than google

If for example Pewds leaves then his loyal fans might not go to youtube everyday and give the jewgle rabbi his important information which he can use to construct profiles and then sell that information to advertisers so they can better strategise

Of course, that's reliant on pewds actually leaving youtube. I bet if he and some of the other talent youtube has pissed off were to leave then they'd royally fuck youtube but nobody offers monetisation like they do so they're locked in

So you're saying they're unmonitising him because he's not an SJW and doesn't shill for their agenda?

>tattoos
>that hair
Literal cuck.

>pizzas
>putting your adress on your youtube channel
How fucking stupid are you?

>becomes a millionaire playing video games because of Jewtube
>"wahhhh youtube doesnt support me"

I don't understand the idea that advertisers care whether pewds says a swear word, the idea of family friendly products is long-gone. Parents don't watch pewdiepie with their children, only their children do, and there's no organisation that can punish "un-family-friendly" advertisers. Anyone who watches pewds, which is a personal activity, wouldn't care about the products being sold via youtube on his videos

So I thought it must be a foil for enforcing political standards which would make sense given how much google has shilled for Shillary recently and really upped their game in that regard

But Pewdiepie isn't political, he doesn't make political content, he barely even covers news stories

So what's the point?

>>putting your adress on your youtube channel
>How fucking stupid are you?

Yeah, but since I didn't do that, that's not how they did it. Somehow, they got a copy of my drivers license info (which all you need is my name and pay a fee to the state).

The fact that youtube makes enough money that they can give him a tiny cut off of what they make off of him is proof that he's contributing to their bottom line. As such, it's reasonable that he would expect some sort of fair treatment

You realize hes going to retaliate by making his own website called EverythingYoutubeWontAllow.com and just go off on the jews right?

He already has FuckYouMoneyx10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

>hair
He did it to show how fucking retarded feminists are

>You realize hes going to retaliate by making his own website called EverythingYoutubeWontAllow.com and just go off on the jews right?

That's what I hope for, but he's an idiot so I don't know

But youtube has pissed off a lot of their major content creators that if they were to pull together and move over to another platform then it might work. But they'd probably take a major pay-cut because youtube does have great monetisation

You'd also need a lot of infrastructure and start-up shekels to get it going, maybe Peter Thiel can help

What is your youtube channel ?

His underarm tattoo is pretty fly

Good riddance, now these faggot will have to go and get real jobs.

>So it says that your only experience is playing video games on youtube, care to explain?

what tattoo?

He already has more experience than Obama did