Gotham

>Gotham season 4 has already started
Why did no one tell me about this? Didn't season 3 just end a few months ago?

How can Bruce even compete?

Excellent premiere, shocked but how much stuff happened in the first episode. I was worried about how much they gave away in the trailers but most of the stuff they showed in the trailer was in this first episode. Was expecting Crane to get the Scarecrow costume a few episodes into the season.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the fear toxin being used as the big plot device in a similar way to the Techt virus in season three, hoping they subvert out expectations and the big threat doesn't end up being Scarecrow wants to spread his toxin across the city. Also not happy with Ivy turning against Penguin so suddenly. Hoping it was just a temper tantrum and she doesn't end up becoming his enemy. After building up their friendship so well throughout season three it seems like it would be a waste to throw it all away for the sake of some forced drama.

They haven't even really covered the damage of the fear gas yet. Penguin might have some serious character building based on that now that his last arc ended.

Did they move it to Fridays?

If only there was some way to find out, you fucking blight.

Thursdays

Apparently Gotham is Ankh Morpork now

>no rape
Fuck this town

Best Zsazs ever

I stopped watching because season 2 was absolute dogshit. Did it get better?

It does but season two was great too, if you didn't like season two you simply don't like Gotham. Stick to your teeny bopper soap operas on CW, something made with actual talent clearly repulses you.

WANT YOU TAKE ME TO FUNKYTOWN

>uses guns
>no scars
>bald
Best Zsasz is the Question

He does have the scars. Also probably alopecia.

Selina wants to nuzzle those big brown milkers so badly

They're having to speed things up because puberty hit David Mazouz like a truck

No visible scars yet, it's still early days.

Who doesn't?

Doesn't mean he has to be a vigilante straight away. Otherwise, he is sort of a detective in the first episode, that's great.

>this is what a capeshitter actually believe

Not an argument.

Exactly, and he's usually completely covered except his head. There's still plenty of time for him to start cutting his face.

Probably my favorite side character, he just loves to fuck shit up

Has nothing to do with capeshit. S2 cements the theme, tone and style for Gotham's next seasons. If you don't like S2, then the style is not for you.

camren catwoman outfit

the crew from this season...

The premiere was a good starting-off point, the highlight though was David (Well it always is but especially in this episode). He's grown so much as an actor and I'm glad he's finally interacting with the rest of the cast, (and he's gotten sexier with each passing season too). So excited to see what's coming up in s4.

>Lee
Lmao how many times is this bitch going to leave only to come back?

He's way too much of a skinny fuckboi still, it doesn't fit the fact that he's already mowing down criminals with his fists.

She's never leaving, she's fucking Gordon.

Is the show worth watching?

Depends, haters gonna hate. It's like adam west batman had a baby with tim burton's batman.

they're gonna need to do a swap like they did in vikings with björn

Yeah it's a good pleb filter, brainlets seem to hate it with a passion

I dont know, I enjoy most of the CW shows to some extent but they're really bad compared to Gotham. Its on a whole different level in every way.

If you're a big fan of Batman and the characters in his comics, then yes. You'll get to see a unique spin on the characters, including minor villains.

The reason this episode was great

1. No Barbara. God she needs to go away
2. No Nygma. God he gets too much praise for being mediocre

now she knows how I feel about her

3. No Lee.
4. Cleavages get deeper and deeper.

that sounds scary, what did you do

>No Barbara
I do like her, but it'd be better if her character arc were a little more than just "lol she's crazy", especially since she's a non canon character they could come up with something original and interesting for her

nothing. but I would like to nuzzle with her like a cat would

the actress is terrible

she is canon, just never really fleshed out in canon? I don't know what they were thinking. I prefer her to lee but I really fucking hate lee. On par with tabitha.

and then what?

kiss her lips

i want to poke her not-quite-titty freckle.

Reminder they're setting up TabithaxSelina only for Tabitha to backstab her and drive Cat to team up with Barbara (revived and now stronger than ever, possibly with newfound electro powers) and have an eventual team /small and flat/ (BarbxSelina) vs team /tall and big/ (Tabitha teams up with Ivy, who is bored of helping ungrateful Penguin, and still has a score to settle with Selina) showdown

Why poke when you can caress?

dunno, SelinaxBarb would be very gordon-centric in the olden days. Now I don't know what Barbara's thoughts on jim are but even before frazzling she gave few fucks. Selina & Jim have always been cool, he doesn't go after small fry criminals and she a qt. Maybe she'll move up sufficiently to attract his lawman wrath.

Such a cute couple.

Creepy.

Batboy's (or a Batmanlet?) new suit.

Babs and Ra's.

>Pray with me, Bruce.

>You wanna say something?

wat do

Well that'd explain why she's still alive.

Looks like Julian's augmented DNA finally kicked in, He's gone full Khan

actually looks cute here instead of the usual retard look

FINE

I'll watch your dumb stupid show for losers

but I won't enjoy it

allow yourself to have fun

oh, this
is it worth it to catch up with the second half of the last season? The proto-joker really threw me off for some reason

Did watch it previous though? You don't need to rewatch, minimal stuff comes up that they don't explicitly walk you through.

I watched it till the the ginger joker arc and then there was a few weeks break after that I believe? I never picked it up after it

Then yeah you missed the last big arc which was "eh, okay" tier. That will definitely watching to catch up.