Is he /our critic/?

Is he /our critic/?
youtu.be/YneqewcVLVY

sry not clicking, i dont want to give views to a misogynist bigot ≧ヮ≦

Post the fucking list asshole

No. He explains at length at the start of the video how he's not picking these movies just to be a contrarian.
That's the opposite of everything this board stands for.

Why are nu-males so obsessed with youtube celebrities?

yea all those movies are shit

I don't understand Lebowski either. I might just have a fucking awful sense of humor but I gave up mid way through it because it just wasn't funny.

Sounds like he doesn't like the Big Lebowski due to his friends sperging out so much over it.

Reverse peer pressured into disliking something because its too popular. Very Sup Forums.

Why do you spam this retard every day? Somehow, I don't think you're even getting paid for this. All of his content is awful. What has to be the matter with you?

Watched Lebowski because of the hype and it was fucking awful. Boring ass humor, boring characters, boring story... No idea why it is so highly rated.

Big Lebowski is my favorite movie, but I'd never say it's the greatest movie of all time or anything.

People throw this word around too much here but this guy legitimately has autism, like not as an insult, as a syndrome.

Citizen Kane
Titanic
6th Sense
A Christmas Story
The Matrix
The Dark Knight
Pulp Fiction
Godfather Part 2
Donnie Darko
Big Lebowski

I haven't watched this vid yet, but since everyone's talking about Lebowski, I'm just gonna add that I also dropped it 15 mins in. It was just boring and not funny. My family asked me to torrent it for them as well and they didn't finish it either. It's just not funny.

>Somehow, I don't think you're even getting paid for this
>nu/tv/ realises only Disney has actual shills

titanic is amazing, camerons best imho

But he does like the Big Lebowski. He just doesn't go crazy about it like everyone seems to.

I mostly agree with him, mostly through coincidence though, the reasons and explanations he gives are just "my friends and people around me said it was amazing but I just thought it was decent" and "there were already X type of movies being made at the time" he never actually discuess the quality and merits of the films.

If I upload my opinions on jewtube can I shill it here too?

If you get to be half as famous as James, yes.
And James ain't that famous.

If hes not being contrarian then hes just being a fag

Yeah I think so as well, that's why his videos are always so relaxing. He's unsullied by all the social and political shit going on around him, he's still stuck in the 00s and that's why I like his videos

>omg he doesn't worship these movies as the second coming! He's a fag!
Did you miss the part where he said he likes the movies but he doesn't understand why people go so crazy for them?

It's funny how Disney pays people not to start marlel threads but to shit on Zack Snyder's movies. It's uncanny.

I also rate the stuff I watch on how many views it has. I lost my frontal lobe in the war.

My feeligs exactly. It's like he can't really articulate at all why he doesn't like some of these films. Like how Godfather pt. 2 crumbled without the shining presence of Marlon Brando's performance, or how the Matrix ran solely on gimmicky shots and effects, or that Lebowsky was a bland and flavorless viewing experience without tension or progression and how the terrible script and character made Titanic a droll schmaltzfest. He goes by his most base gut feelings in denouncing these films and he's often right, but never for the right reasons.

You don't look at views. You look at how many people subscribe to the channel.

>why he doesn't like some of these films
But he likes them...
Did you not watch the video?

why do you care about this dude so much?

Because Board James is fucking awesome and I respect the guy.
I'm not a fan of AVGN

He doesn't. He can't even articulate that.
If he really liked them he'd be okay with these movies getting the praise that they have and he wouldn't make a whole video poking holes in them.
He just says he likes them so as not to piss off today's hair-trigger aggressive internet audience.

Why does this generation think not liking things is interesting? No one cares, you're boring.

>doesn't like the movies
>watches them many times
One doesn't fit with the other.

And every time he liked them less. This is the case every time, he said it outright in the 6th Sense segment.

Nah I doubt that. James is the exact opposite of the average Sup Forums contrarian. He genuinely seems to enjoy cinema as an art form and all kinds of movies, regardless their quality or how much praise or criticism they got. In his reviews he usually focuses on the interesting and enjoyable things even if the movie is complete garbage. I doubt James didn't find anything enjoyable about the movies on that list.

Contrarianism is the basis of this entire site, Redditor.

>And every time he liked them less
No he said every time he watched them he failed to grasp whatever caused the films to become super hype.

The irony in this post is staggering, yet you are sadly too stupid to even realize it.

>Citizen Kane
Dissagree

>Titanic
Agree

>6th Sense
Disagree

>A Christmas Story
Agree

>The Matrix
Seriously Disagree

>The Dark Knight
Seriously Disagree

>Pulp Fiction
Disagree but understand why

>Godfather Part 2
Seriously Disagree

>Donnie Darko
Agree

>Big Lebowski
Disagree but understand why

Overall I still have respect for James. I dont have to agree with someone 100% to respect them

I’m so sick of seeing this retard’s face in here. He’s trying so hard, passive/aggressively, to create a controversial video, and you morons are eating it right up

desu, I don't care much for Citizen Kane, Titanic, The Dark Knight, Godfather 2, or Donnie Darko. And I don't like 6th Sense at all.