Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

He had no other choice. She had to die.

She's in a better place now.

Rest in peace, puppers :(

White boi

There is nothing to it, gangsta wife made him do it.

>kill your dog
>have a half breed nigger ginger at the age of 50

FULL JUST

CLEO NOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did Bill marry Nia?

What was going on in his brain?

White guilt

Hatred of his father

Black pussy.

He had to kill the dog? Well thats bittersweet.

I get the black fever for Im bleachin' one black girl but getting a pitbull? Dude thats like getting a mudslime. I fu king love doggers but pitbulls are a fucking stupid and dangerous race and that shit of people being afraid of you its nigger tier.

Y'all really obsessed with this guy huh? And just think, he doesn't care about you at all.

Watch it, Billy

>n-no he really does, what I think is so important!
Nope

Lovely Nia, everybody

>And just think, he doesn't care about you at all

I know, right? Why talk about celebrities on a television board. It's not like they care what anyone here has to say.

Is that really his wife?!

It's the lovely Nia, yes.

No one does.

I'm pretty sure he didn't put his dog down. He gave it away.

Ain't she a beaut?

She looks like this lady.
WTF Bill. You'd be more of a man if you were gay.

Is Bill even that popular anymore? He was getting real popular like he was going to each Cuck King levels but F is for Family sucks and he's not really doing much else.

>ZERO effect on our lives
youtu.be/x7xnNYBdmTM

They both look weird, they seem happy together, why bitch? Guy just wanted an Amazonian to snoo snoo.

He said somethng bad about Trump and is successful and married a black chick
It's like the holy trinity of Sup Forums triggers

I bet she gives the sloppiest deepest BJs and ole Billy Blue Balls couldn't say no

She's a cunt to waitstaff. Those type of women won't even put their mouth on your head.

Panic

Hearsay. Girl I dated was nice to wait staff and stopped slobbing my knob once things got serious.

That's how she hooked him in, them dirty hooker BJs stopped the moment they got married.