Sabrina TV series for CW

deadline.com/2017/09/sabrina-the-teenage-witch-riverdale-companion-series-the-cw-1202173806/
>The CW has put in development The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina, eyed as a companion series to Riverdale for the 2018-19 season. It comes from the same team as Riverdale: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. TV, with Aguirre-Sacasa, who penned the Riverdale pilot, and Lee Toland Krieger, who directed it, reprising their roles on the Sabrina pilot.
>A dark drama in the horror genre, The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina is worlds away from the bubbly 1996 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch comedy series starring Melissa Joan Hart. The new project reimagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult and, of course, witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature — half-witch, half-mortal — while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit.

Do you think actress AnnaSophia Robb would make a good Sabrina?
What other actress would you cast?

>The CW
INTO THE TRASH

I would cast Hayley Atwell opposite ASR and make it a rule in her contract that she's not allowed to wear any push up bras or shoe lifts whenever they're in a scene together

The comic is unironically and explicitly Lovecraftian.

I'm glad ASR still gets to work. Someone at CW likes dat ass

She hasn't been cast, she is currently jobless. This is just hypotheticals!

>reading comprehension

ASR is too old (nearly 24). And Dove Cameron who is being pushed hard for this is also too old (20). If they want any longevity for this show they need to cast a real teenager.

Emily Kinney. She's a vampire. She does not age.

this realdoll

>CW
>same writer as Riverdale
no thanks

>she does not age
DFC4lyfe

only if her magical power comes from her huge ass

Has she had surgery?

obviously

What has she had surgically altered?

>Hiring a large domed disney child actress

'no'

Robots don't have surgery, they get repairs and modifications

Sounds rather cruel

Could ASR's career be any deader?

They need to hire a chunky blonde with really hairy arms.

Nope, it's dead as a doornail and she's transitioned to regular liberal college girl. It's actually kind of nice, too many child stars try to stay in the game and get really fucked up.

God shes such a basic bitch

Why?

all liberal college girls are exactly the same, may look/dress different but minds are like completely identical.

like robots without the added bonus if actually being robots

>all liberal college girls are exactly the same, may look/dress different
Yoga pants and uggs as far as the eye can see

Why are you better?

She looks vacant

im not a woman and aren't interested in any of their basic bitch trends

>tights as pants
>ugg boots during winter/fall
>slippers during spring/summer
>starbucks
>ask everyone what "whats your Instagram?"
you know that kind of shit.
I haven't met a (pretty) girl in years who wasn't basic

Are you joking? Look at her face.

Maybe you go to the wrong places?

I think it's time we got a frizzy haired Sabrina.

How about a load of celebs with hairy arms compete for the role and the ones with hairiest one wins! Who should take part and who wins?

Well, I'm just glad they chose Annasophia. It was a good choice. I wonder who else is going to join her on her new show?

lmao wtf this is doctored right?

No, but she fucked it up in the meantime, she barely has any arm hair now.

No, not doctored

What did she do to it? What other hairy celebs you like?

What's the matter user, afraid of a little beauty fuzz?

No.
NO!

Who should ASR take on in a beauty fuzz contest to see who can grow the best?

Wow, never seen that one before. Thanks for sharing. When is it from?

When is this from? Look her recent pics up, she has nothing.

shes literally sasquatch woman

This is from 3 days ago

*prrbbbbbt**
September 20th 2017!

A super cute sasquatch woman.

Thanks. Just found the set.

Well then, looks like it grew back, that's nice.

Probably growing a huge bush too

It wasn't me that was disagreeing with you. What other hairy celebs do you like?

Elizabeth Debicki, Katherine Waterston and Hayley Atwell as the girl gang who continually bullies Sabrina

HNGGGGGGGGGGGG
i'd love for her to smear her arms across my cheeks and giggle the tip of my cock with em

CW is top tier ass central

They are too high profile. They could be the girls that bully ASR when she goes to some charity or red carpet function. They laugh at her cheap dress, small size, lack of bust, lack of career and then she goes home crying!

There's no one that has a "nice girl" aura like MJH anymore.

ASR is fucking ruined

This is what happens to women who go to uni and don't go to law/stem/biz or any real fucking education.

Or what if they drag her to the bathroom of the event and make her eat each one of them out while the others watch
And then when she's finished all of them off they'll tell her that she was at least good for something and send her home

>a dark coming-of-age story

Is it even legal to put a wholesome looking teenage girl on television like early to mid 90s MJH unironically?

Watch The Middle and find out.

>another edgy teen remake
Because Riverdale worked so well, right? Looks like they couldn't figure out a way to incorporate Sabrina into Riverdale so they made it its own thing, which would've been nice if it wasn't handled by the same shit writers. Hard pass from me, bro.

>all these homos fighting over actresses
Yeah dude the main thing on my mind is will there be a talking cat again? I'll watch solely for that.