Will Austria become a member of the Visegrád Group?

Soon to be Austrian president Norbert Hofer's going to visit Prague next week and Czech president Milos Zeman causes a furore before he even crossed the border:

Austria should be a member of the Visegrád Group, Zeman said today. Together with Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and the Czech Republic Austria could play a "worthy role".

Well. What do we think about that, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000044092568/Zeman-fuer-Mitgliedschaft-Oesterreichs-in-Visegrad-Gruppe
youtube.com/watch?v=zGhDeLCwLKU
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/presidential-vote-annulled-anti-mass-migration-candidate-gets-second-chance-postal-vote-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did hofer already win? Or is the election still coming? Can you explain the fraud to me

You be the bottom this time.

sauce for deutschbros: derstandard.at/2000044092568/Zeman-fuer-Mitgliedschaft-Oesterreichs-in-Visegrad-Gruppe

we could try something new and meet on equal terms.

If you wish to... We'll vouch for you.

>Can you explain the fraud to me
Supreme Court threw a fit and burned everything to the ground, so now we're revoting next month.

>Well. What do we think about that, Sup Forums?
Only worth anyone's time if the rest disengage from the IMF as well and start buying one another's government bonds.

To he honest it'd be great if America declared the entire V4 MNNA. Then again, it'd piss off Brussels more than they probably want to do.

I wouldn't mind, but outside of parts of our history with AH we don't have much in common with them

>Did hofer already win?

Election is on October the 2nd but it could be further delayed because of logistical problems concerning the envelopes of the postal ballot.

>Can you explain the fraud to me

It's unclear whether or not there was fraud. The high court ruled the first ballot to be invalid because due to sloppiness voting fraud would have been *possible*

Just if you have no more Habsburg. They are fucking shit-stirrers.

TFW I may live to see the rebirth of the glorious Austria-Hungary my grandfather once lived in.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGhDeLCwLKU

All your bases are belong to us, Austria.

Anschluss again, Austria?

Please Kek bring the Austrian-Hungarian Empire back...

> I'm Czech btw

How many times must I tell you; don't fall for the eternal Habsburg's tricks once again, Slavic brethren. He will only lead you into folly and destruction.

Back off. The Austrians are ours.

>Anschluss again, Austria?
REMOVE PIEFKE REMOVE PIEFKE
We dindu nuffin.

sshhhhhhh gdmmt!

>equal terms.
I would be okay with this

I don't think it's possible. Austrians are too proud to join shitty slavs and filthy eastern europeans. you'll lick the boot of the west til every last austrian becomes shitskinned.

>anschluss

Zu was wollt ihr uns den anschließen heutzutage mit Mutti Merkel am ruder?

Großgermanistan? Das vierte Kalifat?

Whelp, guess who's getting blamed for the next world war then.

Austria-Hungary on the rise

DESU, Austria needs to Anschluss Germany, to save you from yourselves.

It could probably do it too (if it weren't for US support), as far as I know, Germany is prohibited from having a standing army.

Schluchtenscheißer

Hofer alone can do shit. The only good thing about being president in Austria is the ridiculous high pay.

>Großgermanistan? Das vierte Kalifat?
GroßKalifat
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

An das bunte, tolerante Kalifat Germanistan.

hörbar gekek'd

Why now, would certainly make Austria more important again.

As a Pole Im absolutely for the idea of Austria joing V4, however I have no illusion that mental barrier between current V4 and Austria is huge, ie what in Austria is considered un-PC in our countries is everyday norm, its just different level of reality perception. How do I know? well living in UK I see that every single day, western societies castrated themselves long time ago. I still hope it's going to change in the future

You have to go back

Central Europe is not complete without cute little Austria and its scheming

Our army can do jack shit, our equipment is literally falling apart as we're using it cause we've been cutting the military budget every year for the last few decades

Our President has more power than most people think, they just never use it

*can't

Also, true that, to be president is virtually useless, the chancellor has the real power.

I hope so much

>tfw currently unironically wearing Bundesheer surp right now

It's well known that Czech Rep. and Slovakia have been pro Austria joining Visegrad for a long time. Poland could not care less either way.

Interestingly, it's Hungary which is opposed - and I guess they will remain so at least as long as we still have a Socialdemocrat Chancellor.

Well, the next elections will decide, because if FPÖ wins President Hillary Clinton and Secretary-General of NATO Angela Merkel will most certainly boycott them.

Also, more "car accidents".

hungary does not want to be austria's bitch?
interrsting i thought they liked it

even though the visegrad group is still quite symbolic, this could be the start of a significative opposition force that will, hopefully, lead to the collapse of the EU

>implying the majority here has anything but the highest respect for Slavs and Magyar
Uhhhhhmm... what?

We just don't like Serbs for being HUGE fuck ups who burned down everything ever.

>Romanian arrived, try to do the shitfest again
Just NO

do the slovacs and czecks realy wanna try the whole austria+puppy hungary again?

get back on your knees and suck austrian dick mongol

He means (((((austrians))))).
And basically all of Wien.

I'm guessing the countryside likes us better, but I really can't tell.

I wouldn't trust us. Just saying.

>as usual
(ID: skQu+/jn)

lol, romanians are so desperate for attention, they come to a thread about Austria to shitpost

While we certainly weren't treating them as well as we were treating our own people, I don't think we treated the hungarians, croats or most other slavs under our rule particularly bad either

Maybe I'm wrong about that though

hahahsa..... sais murica/s retard cousin

>It's unclear whether or not there was fraud.

Thats false desu.
>breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/presidential-vote-annulled-anti-mass-migration-candidate-gets-second-chance-postal-vote-fraud/

RESTORE
E
S
T
O
R
E

please

>Wien
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Yeah fuck them.
I know a couple who still consider it not such a bad thing.

What needs to be done is align tax rates and encourage inner-group student migration in order to make values European rather than globalist again.

comme on the mongols under your rule commited acualy genocide croatian, serbian, checks, slovens, slovacks, ukrainian, romanian, bosnians

I think they are envious of hungarians for having such a cool ally as Austria.

They would do anything to switch places with Hungary and get close to Austria. All they have is Ukraine and Bulgaria for neighbors/allies. what a shitty place their ancestors chose to settle down.. wew lad

This would be the ultimate holiday resort.
Thx Serbia for ruining everything

it must, we can create our own union.

>mongols under your rule commited acualy genocide

source: your ass

we didn't setteld we were born there you on the othere hand... cough spics

kekd

1848–49 massacres in Transylvania
Hungarian Ethnic Cleansing | Slovakia
www.slovakia.org/history-magyarization.htm

Serbia muss Sterbia.

>Bulgaria
keks for days

I hope the Scandies and Scots collectively fuck off and form a union of their own. They'd make sick-ass allies.

>Germany cucked from all its ports
:DDDD

>
>>Wien
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
>Yeah fuck them.

I was in Wien for six weeks back in 2002ish.

Gypsies were scum bags....but what else is new?

Smelly sewers. It's an ancient city, I get it.

I was mostly disappointed in the dog shit everywhere.

I was also disappointed in the clean, white, teenage beggars. What the fucking hell? Get the fuck outta here. At least they just sat there with their head down. I wanted to kick them so bad.

Should I try Austria again? Is the countryside nice?

basicly google
genocide made by hungarians

Of all the ethnicities living in the old Empire the Hungarians are probably regarded the best. Though people in Vienna may have some fond opinions of the Czech given that almost everyone there apparently has at least one Czech grandma. Wasn't the case at the turn of 20th century, where the Czechs were regarded as fondly as the Jews probably.

In the end though Austrians are xenophobic most of all, so I wouldn't count on too much on any suipposed White European brotherhood.

Austria will be our Aquaman

>you will never be V4

lol.

slovaks love to lie about their short and laughable history. just like romanians, they've been fed lies from nationalist pseudo-historians that fucked up the minds of generations upon generations. I feel sorry for you. in all your poverty and state-wide corruption all you had left was bozgor-hate.

Countryside is very nice, but fuck Vienna. Nobody likes them anyway

could be fun if everyone left EU and joined our own fork without FR and GER :-)

>In the end though Austrians are xenophobic most of all

We hate sandniggers more than we hate other europeans, as does most of europe

>u never know

ok so racist antisemite is going to visit here? thats like ugh, its 2016 and people like this should be prohibited from entering my country.

You can be V5 :^)

Yeah, we finally got the dog shit under controll in Vienna for the most part.

>all those angry peasants

You can almost feel the old monarchy in this thread.

>Romanian intellectual - we didn't setteld we were born there
Sure. Just the goat shit evolved and this explains everything about you.

add brits to the list

you can become one of us. all you need to to is learn hungarian and settle down in Hungary. plenty of irish people are buying flats in Budapest. you faggots somehow love to invest in property development too.

If you think that's bad, we turned down their invitation and rather joined the EU because we thought we were better. In truth we are, but still...

>being Aquaman
>having no sea access

Why do you have to torture us?

well, their ego is on similar level with FR. i hated to work with these guys. arrogance level was absurd.

>
>1848–49 massacres in Transylvania

That was Romanians vs. Hungarians.

>Hungarian Ethnic Cleansing | Slovakia
>www.slovakia.org/history-magyarization.htm

Where Hungary magyarized Slovaks and Germans.

I don't think you're making a very good case there.

Eh, start some major immigration wave from Eastern Europe and let's see how that goes. Let's not forget what foreigners were hated the most in the 90s and before.

>Romania
>Allied with Bulgaria
Didn't they backstab them 2 or 3 times in order to steal their land? Are they actually allies?

(Please no Romanian responses to this question, I'm not talking to you)

Romania and Bulgaria have been allied many times before, they also were backstabbing each other many more times, but we both are willing to let bygones be bygones

>I was mostly disappointed in the dog shit everywhere.
Yeah, that's very much an issue that just... iunno. I like dogs, but people are being rude-ass fucks and let them shit everywhere.
>Is the countryside nice?
Very.
Yeah.

Look, I actually LIKE the idea of a united europe. The EU is just terrible at it. 70 years without war are nothing to sneeze at, but shit's gone WAY overboard and needs to stop.

Basically, ideally I'd have

>V5 (for middle Europe/old Austrian-Hungarian empire)
>Frisian Union + Ireland
>Slavic federation (all those other tiny poorfag nations)
Voila. Enough interdependence to not errupt into constant war again, enough cultural proximity to resist cultural assimilation.

Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal are free to keep playing at EU. In fact it'd probably beneficial for them to do so.

Are Irish people welcome in Poland? A shit load came over before 2008, and I work in a supermarket where it's roughly 60/40 Irish/Poles. I love them all. I would love a comfy life in Poland. Irish and Poles have a great relationship.

A man can only dream. As said above I work in a supermarket, flunked college so I currently have no prospects for the future.

That said I'm going to Budapest in November for a few days, anything to suggest?

retard that whole backstab thing was started by hungary because we turned against them when they refused to give transilvania back as promised for joining the war on their side

My gran granda was a aus hun collabrator so I only know good stuff about the empire. Godspeed Hofer.

ps fuck u
hopy you like gender authoritarian gov

2nd balkan war tldr:

>Bulgaria chimps out over losing macedonia, declares war on greece and serbia at the same time
>Actually wins every battle
>500k men on the battlefield
>Gypsies swarm bulgaria when it's defenseless
>Bulgarians forced to retreat and Bulgaria loses the 2nd balkan war

Apparently now they have great relations after eu accession

do you still think you are of greek ancestry?

i agree with putting more layers into it. lets say having V4 as is, then Z3 and N5, etc. thus there is no SPOF in case of ideology, other people sellout issues.

Get Croatia, slovakia,Ukraine, and maybe serbia.

>Didn't they backstab them 2 or 3 times in order to steal their land
You said well. In the last 60 years romanians 6 times betrayed and backstabbed someone.

Do you still think you are Roman?

hahah retard murican hungary and serbia hahahaha

>Ukraine, and maybe serbia.

pls no

>While we certainly weren't treating them as well as we were treating our own people, I don't think we treated the hungarians, croats or most other slavs under our rule particularly bad either

We treated the hungarians like dogs, no wonder they rebelled every time.
Heck we called 200.000 russians once because they fucked us in the ass.