ALIEN COVENANT

So I watched this movie yesterday expecting complete shit and I was still let down.
How did this even happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching movies you know you won't like

the fuck is wrong with you

>So I watched this movie yesterday expecting complete shit
why watch something if you expected complete shit though

>slipping on blood twice
>that cringy xenomorph birth scene

seriously, I think Ridley is just trolling the alien fanbase at this point

It just happened, and since I saw every alien movie including prometheus I might as well give it a shot.

It was worse than I expected and I expected absolute shit on the level of prometheus, yet it made prometheus look good in comparison.

So your expectations of it being bad were let down?
You know your saying it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

It was dumb but I liked Walter and David

Prometheus left me not caring about the future movies at all but Covenant did leave me wanting to see a sequel if only to see David defeated in the end as payback for killing Walter

You have autism and spend all your time wallowing in the insane negativity of an internet forum for losers, desensitizing you from being able to experience fun

was it confirmed that the crew dies in the pods? I swear I saw this just a month ago and I can't remember

No, it was even worse than I expected.

>if only to see David defeated in the end as payback for killing Walter

t. pleb

david is the protagonist of these new movies

It wasnt as bad as people made it out to be, but they shouldnt have even bothered to show the xenomorph as muh strongk womyn just slaps it around at the end.

Walter is going to repair himself and then rescue Daniels in the sequel

> and since I saw every alien movie including prometheus I might as well give it a shot.

Why? There is no reason to watch anything outside of Alien and Aliens. Two different yet good takes on the same movie. The rest add nothing except "muh franchise" "muh universe" bullshit.

alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel

Ridley's plans for the next film.

Still way more interesting than generic cheesy horror aka every Alien movie before it

>Why? There is no reason to watch anything outside of Alien and Aliens. Two different yet good takes on the same movie. The rest add nothing except "muh franchise" "muh universe" bullshit.
I watched frankenhooker and basket case 2 before it, so I was already in the mood for shitty movies.

>tfw xenomorph couldn't give me a ride to my shift a burger king

I wanted to call you a shill that was doing some late blooming, but then I remembered Katherine Waterston saved this and your post holds water.

I liked it. It was the space exploration of Prometheus mixed with the horror of Alien.

It's beautiful and david scenes are kino but the writing is retarded too often

Still I liked the movie, just wished we had more insight into davids motivations other than "daddy never loved me" and lulhumans are shit

I actually liked prometheus but I walked out of this shitfest halfway through