Brit/pol/ - British Women are Disgusting Edition!

Question Time at 21:00
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07vcy7q

>Today's Papers 8/9/16
sli.mg/a/8zVXD3

>Why all the signs point to work permit system and 'hard Brexit' as Theresa May negotiates the UK-EU divorce
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/why-all-the-signs-point-to-work-permit-system-and-hard-brexit-as/

>Donald Tusk tells Theresa May 'ball's in UK's court'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37300254

>Germany orders Britain NOT to seal trade deals before Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/708323/Germany-order-Britain-not-to-seal-trade-deals-before-Brexit-Merkel

>Jeremy Corbyn says UK should reject key aspects of single market after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/07/jeremy-corbyn-says-uk-should-reject-key-aspects-of-single-market-after-brexit

>New grammar schools are needed to stop rich families dominating best state schools through 'selection by house price', says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/07/new-grammar-schools-are-needed-to-stop-rich-families-dominating/

>Mark Carney says Bank actions reduced impact of Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37299838

>UK will lead world in free trade, says Theresa May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832

>Britain to build the Great Wall of Calais
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3776897/

>5 days until the new fiver
thenewfiver.co.uk/

>Official /hr/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/06/uk-immigration-minister-confirms-work-will-begin-on-big-new-wall-in-calais
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37303066
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/08/slovenian-prime-minister-predict-war-europe-migrants-crisis-escalates/
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-masturbated-outside-primark-because-11861114#ICID=FB-Wales-main
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0ac5HUpDU
politics.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/australian-trade-minister-says-special-relationship-with-uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for hitler

First for loyal scots

Second place is first loser.

Heil Hitler!

it's funny because no one reads or gives a shit about the OP

i wish i was more adept at editing so I could put the Bombing of Dresden after this

Hey gang, when are you guys leaving?

Average British woman right here. Ugly Anglos should all bow to their Irish masters.

I do, lad.

I come here to get the latest news.

Never

Vikings took all the good ones.

Irish women are more than a thousand times hotter than ugly Anglo pigs. Aisling Bea is worse than the typical Irish woman but would be better than a 10 in England.

January 1st, 2017

She's a hideous mong.

Wrong thread, faggots.

>Anglos

Both her parents are Welsh. Genetically, she's closer to you, paddy. Also, there's some mystery meat in there.

WHICH FUCKING THREAD

BOTH

COMFY EDITION, YOU PRICK

>British Women are Disgusting Edition

You mean English Women

Welsh are basically Anglos. Enjoy wanking to pic related, Anglo cunt.

Scot genocide when?

>UK immigration minister confirms work to start on £1.9m Calais wall
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/06/uk-immigration-minister-confirms-work-will-begin-on-big-new-wall-in-calais

Looks like the French are building a wall and making the britcucks pay for it :^)

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37303066

Hey lads, the BBC posted some good UK business news! And it doesn't even negatively mention-

>was not put off by the market turbulence that followed the Brexit vote in the UK

Oh okay, never mind.

When England is home of the English

>greatest crisis of the 21st century
>less than 20 years in

>We have to help people choosing to stay in a shanty town instead of just claiming Asylum in France/Italy/Germany on the route from whereever they came from

Most of them are disgusting, fat chavs.

Can someone please post the
>Tfw no queen gf
Pic please? I need it for reasons.

>not wanting to shag multiple fat chavvy slags

what's wrong with you

>Maisie Williams is 19

Why does she look like a child?

Ugly fat Anglos.

Because Anglo genes.

Is it the extensive booze intake that gives them this moonface?

Like a bloated cheese wheel.

Let's be honest, she's a bit of a munter, she probably smells funny and has a bit of a fishy fanny, she's as thick as a plank, and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. However, she's probably filthy in the sack and I'd still definitely sling one up her.

Irish women are either fairly pretty or ugly as fuck, very rarely beautiful. And their legs are on upside down.

>dissing based Tweddle

I will fight you

Seriously though, we're back to QT, PMQs and This Week time. Fucking Summer, i'm glad it's gone.

>hit series

This. Would bang her goofy tits off if she had any.

You like that, eh, Sharpie?

British women love Big Irish Cock!

Is this real

He'll never do better than Vogue.

> posting Lily with clothes on

Tru!

She's a disgusting inbred.

I honestly think they are just saying this shit to wind us up. No one can honestly think this way.

hello

>16 years into the 21st Century
>an army of mudslime men seeking bennies is "the greatest crisis"

Would bang bottom left tbf

Stay away from our women, Abdul.

Make me

British women are the biggest nigger loving coal burning bitches ive met in my life

stay well clear desu

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/08/slovenian-prime-minister-predict-war-europe-migrants-crisis-escalates/

Anyone /adhd/ here? If so, what meds actually improve your ability to focus (give your full concentration and not/rarely fuck up, react faster etc)?

>british
At least two pictured are jews.

OP why do you have to be such a faggot?

Whom?

This trial is a farce!!!

#Justice4Rob

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-masturbated-outside-primark-because-11861114#ICID=FB-Wales-main

Iraqi Asylum Seeker, mastubates in public because he can no longer afford prostitutes. What have our towns cum to.

>Scouser
>British

Fraid she's one of yours my bog trotting chum.

SHAM

MISTRAIL

JUSTICE4ROB

What bothers me is not just women but British celebrity in general.

I mean the Americans are mocked for being obese, but I remember being actually shocked when I first saw Stephen Fry and Dara O'Brien. They were so out of place actually functioning in society and presenting a show. Such big mountains of fat gurgling away pretending to be human.

And then you have outright freakshows like Jedward, Jordan, Susan Boyle and a whole roster of 1970's notorious pedophiles and rapists.

It boggles the mind not only how these creatures are cooked up, but how they actually get media attention.

Especially given the geometry Non-Euclidean faces.

E A S T E N D E R S
Phil is going to die, isn't he?

There were only two 20th Century Conservative Party leaders who never became Prime Minister. Name one.

What was the name of Wellington's horse at Waterloo?

Which liquer has been made by Carthusian monks since 1737?

In the Ramayana, who is the monkey god who accompanies Lord Rama to Lanka?

What do Huey Lewis and the News, Jennifer Rush and Frankie Goes to Hollywood all have in common?

For which film is 'This is Benjamin. He's a little worried about his future' a tagline?

Which French city did the Romans know as Lugdunum?

Who was constantly troubled by his aunts Dahlia and Agatha?

Who was the captain of the Beagle when Charles Darwin took his famous voyage to the Galapagos Islands?

Which famous chef invented the Peach Melba for the opera singer, Dame Nellie Melba?

I still cannot believe the salt
youtube.com/watch?v=nh0ac5HUpDU

Have you been moral this week?

Predictions on Owen Smith vs Corbyn tonight? Stuff I can put on a bingo sheet?

All squares NHS.

Comrade will purge that cuck Blairite

>ARE ENN AYYYCH ESSSSS

reference to train seats

references to ub40

blairites

just join the tories

>Corbyn - "blahblahblahblah NHS"
>Crowd - "WOOHOOOOO
>Smith - "baabaaaabaaa NHS Bankers Bonuses"
>Crowd - "WOOHOOOOO

Australia's historical relationship with the UK is now one of "yesteryear," the country's trade minister told the European Parliament today, as he stressed that doing a free trade deal with the EU was now a greater priority for Australia than doing one with post-Brexit UK.

sauce

piece of shit continues to be piece of shit

Fuck 'em then.

>b-b-but muh commonwealth allies

Oops forgot the link

politics.co.uk/news/2016/09/08/australian-trade-minister-says-special-relationship-with-uk

Does anyone get the feeling that all these foreign leaders are being told to say this shit so we all accept whatever Theresa May throws at us?

It's all too convenient they're saying the same thing. Britain will be at the back of the queue etc. Even now we've made our decision.

>She has British nationality and she is beautiful.
OP sucks

So, the deal with the UK will still be complete a decade before the EU one.

It's lipservice
Britain cannot sign any Trade deals for at least >2 years - then agin the EU is so fucking shit by the time Britain is free they'll still be working through the pipeline

what if the remaincucks weren't lying when they said we'd be isolated
desu as long as immigration is put WAY down i won't mind but I had high hopes for our trade deals too

Should I watch this stupid bloody anime or not lads? Tempted desu.

Malcolm Turnbull is a republicuck and obongo is a black Muslim so I'm not surprised those governments are reacting negatively to brexit 2bh

What time is it on?

>no one is bending over backwards to take us up their arse
>they're all following through with their threats on how serious the consequences of our massive shakeup of the global economy and geopolitics will be
>hmmm, they must be being told

Fucking delusions my man.