This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refuses to release food diary and list of what he ate and when
>generally being an ass about it.
This is basic fear mongering.Mcdonalds is shit but it's quantity not quality that makes you fat.

His "doctor" literally had his medical license revoked halfway through the study. Not to mention the results have yet to be replicated

>eating shit

>Be a single man living alone
>Too lazy to make your own food
>Decide to eat fast food joints for 1 month
>Exercise includes 10 miles of cycling: from home to work and work to home, 100 pushups, everyday.
>Eat 1 meal throughout a day
>Drink a cup of coffee with chocolate as a dessert
>Drink water and coffee during work

>Somehow manage to stay in shape

Most of his weight gain came from the sugar in the sodas and milkshakes. Had he skipped those he would have barely gained anything.

>Not to mention the results have yet to be replicated

A woman did something similar. She ate and drank at MCdonalds every day but instead lost weight because she exercised and consumed only 2000 calories per day.

>Surprised when body can't make fat to store energy when you already burn it all up
Seriously?

But they told me fast food is detrimental to health

is that really true?

You really shouldn't. I think you need a nice blended drink made with green stuff that costs to damn much but that I get for free!

>I'm lovin' it!
Christ, is that McD's slogan really that old?

>cycling 10 miles
>1 meal a day
yeah sure you're "in shape" mr skeltal

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
The guy that made supersize me got pissed when this guy questioned his results

OK.

While I agree with quantity>quality, I avoid it because it gives me awful farting and tougher shits. Maybe that's all fast food, but I really notice it with McDonald's.

Wake up sheeple! stop believing everything the media tells you. It's not your fault you're a fatass, it's mcdonald's fault for providing you food! You're a fucking moron if a "documentary" sparked a lifestyle change. I'm going straight to McDonald's after this post just to spite you you easily impressionable manchild.

>giving McDonald's money just to spite someone
>calling other people impressionable manchildren

i'm pretty sure nothing will be wrong with you if you eat a Mc Donalds Cheeseburger every month

multiple people have run their own studies showing that the opposite of what is shown in this documentary is true

he straight up lied and ate more calories than he recorded, even based on the footage he shows

Spurlock is full of shit. He claimed to be a dietary expert, but took ages to lose the weight he gained, even using his perfect vegan diet.

Fathead is the superior film in every way.

>He claimed to be a dietary expert
no he didn't

For some reason, it made me want to eat McDonalds more. Before watching this, I didn't really care for McDonalds

I've eaten there five times in my life. It's disgusting, but this guy is a straight-up liar, or else he's got serious health problems for someone his age.

I bet those fries STILL haven't rotted yet.

Also:
>being so pleb you've never listened to the director's commentary
Kill self.

Sugar kills lads

He doomed himself and rigged the documentary by making that rule that he had to get a large fucking soda with every single order.

Sugar makes you fat.

>switch to diet sodas
>lose three stone
It's great being me.

Drink water user.

> be on chemo.
> lost 15 lbs a week.
I hate being me.

>be on chemo
I hope you are joking. user.

Nah it fucking sucks but I don't mean to blogpost.

I hope you get better, user. Shit sucks. Godspeed

Thanks user.