Is it degenerate to fuck a black girl?

I'm a white male. I've had sex with lots of white women but only one black woman (and guess who gave me chalymida...) but the black was a well known slut.

Anyway, a chick who looks similar to pick related (also similar skin tone) added me on FB and seems very keen to meet up. As a NatSoc I know race mixing is a big NO-NO. But surely a half-white mongrle would be better than
having another full blown nigger in the country?

Is there any reason white men shouldn't knock up all the black women before black men do so there isn't more full blown niggers? Only the lighter skinned blacks who have some white in them anyway

Don't worry, OP. Your virginity is not in danger (we all know you like to brag about your chlamydia as a way of making others think you're sexually experienced). All you have to do is keep soliciting advice from anonymous permavirgins and everything will be just fine.

I thought it was just a meme that you lot are all virgins. Why is it so unbelievable that someone has had sex? That's how everyone on the fucking planet got here...

Idk. Why is it plausible that butthurt autistic basement-dwelling Trumptards would also be permavirgins? No fucking idea at all.

Just fuck them why would you impregnate one???

I fucked one black girl who was 1/4 white. Hit it from the back and haven't been the same since. Condom broke so I hit it raw an hour later and then bought her plan B. Pussy is pussy.

It's degenerate to breed with shitskins, yes. You are literally degenerating your genetic makeup.

Stop with your shitty propaganda.

You're right guys. I'm just gonna pump and dump with a condom. at least she respects the white cock.

first one gave you chlamydia and you still didnt learn

enjoy herpes

honestly

the herpes rates in blacks is high and herpes is for life m8

dont do it

BURN THE COAL...

When you work overtime do you get paid 0.03 shekels per shitpost?

thats just not what black girls look like. Thats rare. Most black women are sheboons.

Ill fuck the hot ones, but not most of them. A lot of them are ugly as sin.

Blacks are fucking disgusting, and literal sub humans.
I won't even read all that shit, just get a white or asian one, fuck even hispanic before black.

OP is retarded, that's not even a mulatto.

>Why is it so unbelievable that someone has had sex?
because your autism is super obvious

Just wear protection, It's not fucking rocket science

Stop trying to have your cake and eat it too, you fucking coward. Either fuck her and admit that you're wrong or don't and keep being a single jackass.

Fuck her all you want, just don't get her pregnant.

Growing up in southern California the vast majority of the girls I fucked were Hispanic. Now, if I ever settle down and start a family, it'll be with a white woman, but in the mean time that doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck qt Latinas.

As long as you don't throw away your genes who gives a shit who you fuck.

>Is there any reason white men shouldn't knock up all the black women before black men do so there isn't more full blown niggers?

Uhhh, because instead of creating more mongrels you could be creating white babies (which are in DESPERATE NEED during these days specifically).

We are on the verge of dying off as a race and you are trying to rationalize race-mixing.

Just lol, and this is why we will die out Anons.

Who knows, maybe the Chinks will take over (they'd be more preferable than shitskins).

This. The bitch is trying to play up being a half-breed with shitty contacts and poo-in-loo weave.

i would ,dont care

Most half blacks will identify as black, and would be likely to have children with full blacks later on.

Either you're a racist or a faggot or both. I'm guessing BOTH.

>is beastiality degenerate
You

OP surely isn't making this story up

>fucks one black girl
>chlamydia

Fucking kys op

>Chlamydia
>Not killing yourself after diagnosis
???

He can do both. But no lets only have black guys impregnate white and black women because thats clearly what you guys want

I'm somewhat of an autist i'll admit but i'm good looking so i've never had a problem with women

All i had to do was take thes 4 tablets once and that was it. but never doing that shit again. I dont like condoms because i'm circumsised so it feels like shit and also i've got really big girth, have to buy the condoms online and they're not even that good

You just posted the average bernout and Hillary supporter.

not if they look like this

Lol that filename, "long natural nylon hair".

or

When it comes to sex
Anything except missionary position for the purpose of reproduction is degenerate

Is it degenerate to get fucked by a black girl?

no

Yes if she's actually hit and not a retarded trashy niggeress then you can fuck her.

>natsoc

Fucking autist

>posts picture of aryan man
>spanish flag
>says he'd fuck a nigger
lol spanish

Mulatto girls are hot. I like fucking them. Deal with it.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, don't bring more polliwogs into the world.

On the other hand, no race likes having other races have sex with their women, but all love to brag about scoring goals on the opposite team's pussy, it's just the nature of racial competition.

As long as you don't make sentient poo monsters in them, I think you're good to go.

Your pic related is like a quarter black. Go ahead and dick whatever you want. You get to choose when you actually have kids.

I'm on vacation on some greek islands last few weeks, all I mostly see is ok looking white guys with some good looking black chicks. Just saw 2 black guys that looked gay and tame with some older looking white chicks. Saw thousands of couples though, but laughing my balls off seeing so many mediocre white guys from various countries with what passes for beautiful black women.