Should Superman not be raised on a farm because of progressive times?

Is Mark Waid right, Sup Forums? Would Superman not being raised by farmers (who are all white bigots) make him a better character? Would it be better if he was raised in the city (like L.A. or San Francisco) by a loving couple and away from the bigot states?

>this thread again

what makes Clark Clark is his parents, the Kents.

>Farms are racsist now

What

Anyone who thinks rural areas are nothing but bigoted hicks are currently projecting powerpoint presentations in the dark

Does Waid not know that black people (or any minority) can be a farmer?

Wouldn't a city make Clark racist?

This is why Trump won.

Waids fucking retarded. That's the entire thread.

The flaw to this is that if his rocket crashed in the city there would be a lot of witnesses. Even in today's world it could be an issue outside the city unless you want to say Krypton had advanced tech that couldn't be detected by Earth's tech at the time.

How would that even work? The reason it happened out in the boonies was because if a spaceship crashed in the middle of a fuckin city people are gonna be asking questions.

Grew up in the city, had minority kids throw stones at me for no just reason throughout middle school, I voted for Trump

Probably

Suddenly I don't feel bad about DC never giving him a Superman solo. What a tool Waid has become.

Tom Peyer too

F I R E H I M
I
R
E
H
I
M
I fucking hate that meme, that's how intensely I feel about this, that I'm willing to lower myself to underage B& memes if it conveys my feelings correctly

In fairness, lots of rural areas are largely white due to white flight from urban/suburban areas. It's part of the reason "Middle America" - especially the white part - turned out so big for Trump in the election: They're stuck in a bubble of their own making to avoid all the brown-skinned people and the gays.

White liberals are fucking insufferable. Yeah, we lost because of those racist cousin fuckers and not that our candidate fucking sucked.

Nah Pete should be black and Lana should be Asian but keep them all in Smallville. It works pretty well.

Please love me negros t.Mark Waid

I grew up in a rural area and had other white kids throw rocks at me for no reason. Racism is stupid. All people are garbage.

Wasn't Mark Waid born and raised in the South? What his problem?

How would that add to the character? Clark has never been a bigot.

Waid's literally banned from physically appearing at DC's offices.

Why did they introduce Smallville in the first place? Why did they think they needed to add a rural element?

SWALLOW ALL OF THE GLASS, WAID. BREAK THE GLASS. SWALLOW THE GLASS. ALL OF IT, WAID. ALL OF THE GLASS.

I am happy to hear Waid is banned from The DC offices. Talk about a middle age crisis. Full on SJW ism.

farms = white people
white people = racist

it's not that difficult

How can Waid be so retarded? A fucking fifty year old man with the maturity of an early twenties "progressive" woman. It's not like he can't be a good, smart writer when he wants to be. I just don't get it. How can someone like Waid be so retarded online?

I want twitter to go bankrupt so badly.

Clark would be a completely different person if he grew up in a fucking metropolitan area. I'm shocked Bitch "NOT MUH SUPERMAN" Waid can't see that.

Middle Age Crisis on Infinite Tumblrs

Source on this? I need a laugh.

It'd probably make the character interesting for the first time in his entire creation. It figures the only place to have an issue with something like this is /col/.

Did he already have this idea when he was writing Superman, or is he just going full retard again?

A better question, is Waid a retarded douchebag???? The answer is yes.

Would you guys stop crying out of your poor little white guy feelings if he said "let's get him off the farm where he can meet someone who isn't his mom and dad" Or is it just the clearly prejudiced toward the intuitionally abused white minority language that gets you wetting your bed?

ffs.....

oh, okay.
I'm bad with names, so I have issues remembering stuff like sports stars, actors, comic writers or band members. Thanks for clarification on that.

>Clark would be a completely different person if he grew up in a fucking metropolitan area.
True. He'd be Golden-Age superman.

Isn't current Supes the mature guy from New Earth? Are they gonna rewrite his backstory?

First post is always the best post.

Will they try and make Superman into an urban youth now? If that's the case I'd rather have Russian Superman...

Hi Mark.

I hate that my supposed "allies" have become more insufferable than my "enemies". I have no place anywhere.

This. God if modern writers wrote Superman like he was on the radio show he'd be bigger than Batman by now.

Superman is already one of the biggest minorities on earth being an Alien.

>a boring writer
>a washed-up writer
Opinions: discarded.

he doesn't have to crash in the city to be raised in the city

buy it must suck to be stuck in a bubble and just write off everyone who isn't in it like that.

stupid white people

Seriously though, I don't think I'm racist just for voting Trump, some might call me that, but I've never allowed prejudice to influence my opinion of individuals, even after my experiences in middle school most of my friends in high school were non white. Still have some xenophobia against other groups though, know very well how people can hate you just because you're not like them, and how that street goes both ways.

No because Waid doesn't work at DC anymore, not for... what, six or more years now?

>only whites ever farm
>white people are racist
What's not difficult? Seeing that you're such a retard that you can't understand that you're being unintentionally ironic?

>I don't think I'm racist just for voting Trump

Wait come to think of it, wasn't Trump raised in New York City and not the Midwest?

twitter threads should be banned. Fuck off.

People will naturally separate themselves into ethnic groups. Its in our nature. Trying to go against that out of some notion that in-group preference is wrong is foolish.
Like the 500lb woman trying to make men think she's hot, its going against countless generations of evolution

>I don't think I'm racist just for voting Trump
>most of my friends in high school were non white
Ah, classic memes.

>being so fucking butthurt about the election patterns of the midwest that you want to change fucking Superman's origin story
fucking wew lad

fpbp

Whites are still the superior race to be quiet honest.

Are you from a rural area?

Yes, but being rich and white dooms you to be a conservatard.

>quiet
Not as superior as your grammar, uberman.