University of Iowa looking to create social justice bachelor's degree

We did it, Tumblr!

campusreform.org/?ID=8106

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/fat-studies-courses-fat-awareness-groups-spread-across-universities/
miamioh.edu/academics/majors-minors/majors/social-justice-studies.html
marquette.edu/explore/what-can-you-do-with-a-major-in-social-welfare-and-justice.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's another "University Owners find ways to profit off of dumb shits" Episode.

>cue 1000 more studies showing how much more "educated" liberals are than conservatives

fpbp

Kek

that's just what sociology is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I personally cannot wait until each employer with more than 100 employees is required by law to have a Social Justice Liason and Chief of Diversity on staff.

Imagine the joy of finishing your interview with Human Resources, only to get to speak to the Social Justice Liason and Chief of Diversity. It would be a great day indeed.

Please tell me what jobs you would get with this degree

>(((Gockowski)))

soon they'll be lobbying that every HR department needs a social justice officer

What are you going to do with a social justice degree

>uh, excuse me, I have a masters in social justice
>I will hear this one day

Dude, if you think that is bad...
dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/fat-studies-courses-fat-awareness-groups-spread-across-universities/

A new position as Social Justice Liason.

The end is nigh for white people. We should just buy Montana and re-settle there.

The Apparatchik.

Blogger
Vlogger
Freelance Writer for Jezebel
Professional Twitter User

I don't get what the big deal is, my school offers a minor in social justice.

Be a commissar during the revolution

This. Universities have found a way to profit off the idiotic masses.

A lot of degrees these days are worthless because the market is so saturated.

It was only a matter of time before they did this shit though. But what jobs even come out of a social justice degree?

This is fine.

I mean, realistically speaking, the kind of people who'd go for a social justice degree would've gone for some other useless bullshit degree instead so this is a net zero change to the levels of people getting shit degrees per capita.

"Social justice" as a major might actually be a blessing in disguise because it has the potential to draw SJWs out of sociology and psychology, thus improving those fields in the long run. Think of it like Sup Forums's containment board philosophy - this major could be a real /mlp/ moment, and therefore a net benefit.

Patriarchy investigator
Professional privilege checker

I'm glad I transferred out of there now. Wew dodged a bullet

but..... Sup Forums is a containment board as well. All we do is hear the echo of out own TRUMP-posting

Fucking kill me

LOL, I was gonna apply there a couple years back.

So another burger flippin degree? Got it.

>BA in Social Justice

Github will be falling over themselves to hire you. Genius!

Social worker
Which is already what sociology/gender studies/all those bullshit degrees qualify for.

Also media.

"This documentary, produced by a phd in social justice, shows the benefits of racemixing on the economy"

Social Justice? Is that the study of 6 million Jews?

Literally a degree in being a dumbass

fpbp

Iowa is for Trump anyways. The nigs are getting too wound up and Obongo is dumping more in Iowa. Anyone who says otherwise is butthurt shill

>even more anti-white propoganda in schools

REEEEE

If anything, this will keep more SJW's out of a job. I would rather have them chase those bullshit degrees than get a degree in engineering and flood workplaces with their "I'm being oppressed!" attitude towards everything. We would never be able to make any kind of progress if they ended up in jobs that we actually need. This will waste their time and money, that's all.

You could work for the new "diversity" offices most states and cities are creating that pretty much enforce marxism in an official capacity.

Literally sit on your fat entitled ass and put political pressure on local businesses and institutions to be more "diverse" and less white.

The plan is to make social justice an industry within every company. Mostly made up of women, minorities and cuckolds. Their jobs will be to run around and henpeck the white people everytime they speak or do anything.

These are the same people who will be street enforcers. In a system similar to sharia police. This is in the globalists whit papers. Be very aware.

Good, this is yet another idiot trap that will keep these jackasses of the job market, giving way to FUCKING WHITE MALES.

And they want taxpayers to pay $50,000 for it so someone can get a job as a barista making $15,000 a year.

The tards wont do the degree for job prospects, they'll do it so they can turn their nose at the lesser-educated dullards who disagree with them

mmuuhffugen
P E P E!
E
P
E
!

A guy I work with told me he was getting a degree in Inner City Studies, and had to write a proposal the other day. His topic was apparently fighting toxic masculinity with vegan food dialogue to combat violence on the Southside.

The other day I dreamt that I retired to Northern Wisconsin. I hope to someday escape this liberal shit hole.

>be woman
>do shitty degree in social
justice
>shitty degree leads to shitty job
>shitty pay for shitty job
>complain about getting paid less than men

Pick Natural Science kids..

>But what jobs even come out of a social justice degree?
None, which is why they're poor as fuck and do shit like campaigning for Bernie thinking he's getting rid of their debt

>that's my alma mater

Just fuck my shit up family

But this is a good thing. It's a proverbial red flag for employers? Oh, this one has a Bachelor's in Social Justice? Into the trash it goes!

>first school in the state
does that mean other schools across the country already have them?

Goddamnit, in what fucking way is that even remotely employable. It's the exact opposite, it's like employment kryptonite. Why is my midwestern state filled with cucks?

I'll make a fucking mountain of popcorn in preparation for the day these morons start crying about not getting a job with this """degree""".

No, you massive sperg. Social justice is a legitimate pursuit. There's sure to be demand for this. You've tried to make SJW a meme, but irl most people actually believe that "social justice" is a highly desirable goal that is worth pursuing.

You didn't do anything, OP.

Really with shits like Obama Leaf and other fuck heads shilling the board all day doesn't seem like it ti me much
I mean it's hard to find a brit/pol/ general for all the shit on here must days and those's guys came threw the great cocking with a tread on the front page all day every day

Great, another way to quickly sort through resumes...

>Social Justice Degree
Straight to the trash!

Oh yes.
miamioh.edu/academics/majors-minors/majors/social-justice-studies.html
marquette.edu/explore/what-can-you-do-with-a-major-in-social-welfare-and-justice.php

Starbucks barista

But what comes after the degree?

Social Justice degree will be a SJW containment course

For those asking what you can do with a SJW degree, here's a bulleted list from one major program's home page:

> Jobs for social welfare and justice majors
What can you do with a major in social welfare and justice? Your understanding of social policy, the criminal justice system and strategies to promote justice will prepare you for careers (in many cases without a master's degree) in:
-Victim/witness advocacy
-Child welfare
-Case management
-Victim services
-Immigration
-Community corrections
-Community organizing
-Lobbying

This is mine. Glad I got the fuck outta there before it went full retard

>But what jobs even come out of a social justice degree?
Soros agent.

why

Thank you GamerGate! Haven't learned your lesson now you useful idiots are getting Hillary elected. STFU austies! You're making it worse.

>ID : Emu

i am an attorney (criminal defense) and was asked to speak to some undergrads who wanted to become lawyers about "my path."

I asked the class if anyone knows what type of law they want to get into. One of them shot up their hand and answered "i want to be a social justice lawyer." I asked her what that meant and her response was "a lawyer of who focuses on social justice." I told her i was not familiar with that area of law. She told me that it was going "very rapidly" and explained how they fight for the rights of disenfranchised people I asked how is that different from a civil rights attorney. she said that "they are similar but different"

it was at that point i moved on to the next kid. I am really hoping that this social justice shit is a phase

>my friend goes there
Jesus. No wonder why he gets so mad at me when I mention facts.

Go homeless from debt. Then hopefully kill themselves

$0.02 has been deposited to your account. Thanks for Correcting The Record

>its a Sup Forums thinks colleges are not a place of learning and instead think that everything tought should equate finding a job episode

>my friend

He's not really your friend then is he

dat irony

>social justice is something worth learning about

At this point basically.
It's a shame. He just started to browse here before he went off to college.

It's the normie equalent of "rooting out newfags"
Kek proves it

"Social justice lawyers" probably refuse to represent whites, I imagine that's the difference.

>I cant get a degree in professional jew and leftist shill detection.
>cant become a shill detector by profession

why live.

Are they trying to make sure Bernie wins the next election?

See Brussels...
They will be employed as 'refugee' welcomers..

Thinking these people want to work

>school's Board of Degenerates

>social justice degree
Literally paying them to be their indoctrinated thought police drone. Holy fuck the levels of kikery here is impressive

As an alumni for UIowa, I can only say that I am not surprised at all. The school has changed so much since 8 years ago when I was last time there.
Although I am honestly surprised that it isn't a Chinese owned university by now with a Chinese government paid Confucian program that big.

>Tfw im still in university getting my Phd
>Already been called Racist from nu-Males
>Im going to be surrounded by even more retards before the year ends
Hold me Sup Forums i cant take this anymore

This truly is the end of Western civilization. What can we do to stop it Sup Forums?

We can't this is just like the fall of rome or greece all empires rise and fall its western civilization's turn

Trump can only delay the inevitable but the thing he can do is spread the message get us a brief pax romana and show the world what liberalism will cause

>Judge Dredd predicted this

Teaching social justice of course. Liberal arts departments are full of courses only preparing you for that course with no applicable real life value.

Note however that knowledge for knowledge's sake is not inherently wrong and "self-serving" subjects can easily be the noblest of academic pursuits, but it's all about what exactly it is you're learning.

>implying they won't push for all major companies to be required to have a professional privilege checker on their payroll
They did it with HR, they can do it with this too

>Go to college
>Get a degree in Gender Studies
>Get a masters in Social Justice
>Be included in a survey
>My answers get put into the "Extremely well educated, Masters or Above" category
>Democrats use this as evidence they are more "intelligent"
Absolutely genius.

>yfw this all because Iowa got historically btfo by a privileged white kid

TYBM

Let it fall and wait for the glorious last war

>last war

that's what they called ww1
and ww2

Wow.

MONTANA BEST STATE

Can someone explain how HR is SJW to me?

Why would there have to be fat awareness when these meatbubbles fill half the fucking lecture hall?

iam so sorry for my state