Does the Punisher kill any and all criminals, or does he kill the big bad guys (traffickers, Government spooks, pedos...

Does the Punisher kill any and all criminals, or does he kill the big bad guys (traffickers, Government spooks, pedos, serial killers, money launderers)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE
youtube.com/watch?v=VWkLH97mMdU
youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he kills those that wrong others and society

ALL CRIMINALS none is safe from his wrath. In the comics he put an old lady who jaywalked in a meat grinder.

Whoever is the bigger target that particular day. If nothing major is happening and someone liters in front of him, they're in for some shit.

He didn't killed her. Only shot at her

Depends on who's writing him. I've read stories where he only kills really horrible criminals which are pretty much the only kind he meets, and stories where he's willing to fuck civilians up for inconsequential shit just because it's against the law to the point where it feels like a joke.

When he was a "villain " he wouldshoot at litter bugs and jay walkers. Then when he became an anti hero he only kills drug dealers, mobsters, and gang bangers. After that they went back and said he shot small petty law breakers because "He was drugged!"

Depends on the book, but usually if you're a hoodrat and you so much as carry a piece in Frank's presence you're a dead man walking. He will invariably allow you to think you can bargain your life for information or some good deed, but he'll still always kill you in cold blood before he leaves. Frank will work with criminals who have a common interest, but he'll still kill him once he has what he needs.

I'm not a fan, I think Punisher stories at their worst are unironic fascist wank, but they're a guilty pleasure to me in the way Crossed is.

So he was would mow down all the border jumping Mexicans in this country. Including DACA. Nice

Frank is incredibly pragmatic. If he can use a crook, lean on him for information to catch bigger fish, he will, but only as long as he thinks you're still useful.

>So he was would mow down all the border jumping Mexicans

Are you sure you're on the right side of the border with that poor excuse for English?

Everything outside of Punisher MAX is trash.

Wrong. Dixon,Baron,Rucka and a handful of others wrote some entertaining Punisher. The current run however is trash.

What is actually good Punisher material? (video or otherwise)

I think I've only watched one of the older Punisher movies and then some remake, but it's pretty unclear.

Punisher Born and then read Punisher MAX. I think MAX was the biggest influence on Netflix Punisher.

I have only read MAX but I agree anyway

Punisher by Garth Ennis is the best Punisher put there, but there's some solid stuff by other writers.

Cheers

>that punishermax run where the dude dug up his family and pissed on their skulls
>the punisher killed over 600 people over 3 days, each one with the message "bury my family"
>everyones freaking out except the police census, who happily reports to the mayor that crime is down this week

>hurr typo
Fuck off numale

If im speaking honestly, id say Punisher (from the max line) and its sequel ending, PunisherMAX are the best condensed punisher you can expose yourself to. Its very frank all the time and theres little to no retarded shit (ie: flying on the power of hate, where do you live ON THE EDGE, its a gun that shoots knives, etc) and its as close to a perfect run as marvels ever gonna get.

seconded by Ultimate spiderman before miles showed up.

He actually went to mexico to kill people who where kidnapping women and children to use them to cook meth.

Truly /ourguy/

Punisher 2099 is satire. Jake Gallows uses a belt fed six shooter and it's also written by Pat Mills.

These few pages always get posted but it really is fucking great.

Punisher is the violent justice that every good person desires if only on a primal level.

I sure hope that if they're gonna do Bullseye, they use the MAX version.

Ok I'm gonna have to give this a read now

you're missing a page

i like the bit where the pedo dad says something like
>hey we know our rights you can't just come in here without a warrant

Actually, I think the most powerful scene in any run of the punisher was this one in max. No other punisher has managed to capture these 2 pages on the depth of frank

I just didnt post the 3 pages inbetween.
im not doing a story time here, just posting scenes I enjoy from max.

If I was gonna story time, it would be with the MOTHA FUCKIN BARRACUDAwho the fuck else you think id be.

The part where Bullseye figures out what Frank was going to say to his wife in the park on that day hit me hard. Ennis is a turbo-edgelord, but he has his moments of quality.

off the top of my head two other great bits are

>him having to leave behind the fbi woman that has activated a mine
>him slamming the woman into the glass pane and explaining that he is almost following her logic because he's stronger than her so he gets to do what he wants

They sould have made slavers into a tv show

>you would not BELIEVE what I had to go through to get this
>Holds up franks finger

lets be honest, the puny-sher is only a softcore version of natty

What an edgy faggot.

Bullseye was the highlight of Aaron's Max, too bad he shit the bed with "Homeless. "

>not posting the rest
no wonder you're a faggot

>independent man seeking vengence and doing what he wants apart from the state
>fascist

Go to hell Joss.

Are other MAX series as good as the Punisher? Because i rarely see this imprint mentioned outside of Punisher.

I was going to fill it in but I apparently don't have it anymore.

This and some other scene was all I had for some reason.

Is Frank gonna save Netflix Marvel?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE

Pretty sure he's killed a dude who ran a redlight. Ultimately Frank is just a psychopath that used the death of his family as an excuse for him to satisfy his urge to kill.

>Frank is incredibly pragmatic. If he can use a crook, lean on him for information to catch bigger fish, he will, but only as long as he thinks you're still useful.

Eh it kind of depends on who you're hurting as a criminal. Frank's main targets are people who cause suffering.
Thieves who steal from corporations or rich people don't really register as criminals he'd bother with unless they bother him.
They'd have to have pissed him off to make it worth his while.

It doesn't have to be bloody as Saw movies but I want this show to be very unpleasant and dirty.

They at least had him kill a pedo in the DD show so hopefully they go full max.

He kills killers and human traffickers, he doesn't give a fuck about weed dealers.

Your millage EXTREMELY depends on the title.
MAX line was basically marvels "FUCK YOU COMIC CODE", and some like the punisher and others used it very well. Other runs used it to just sell sex and violence when there wasnt any need. ever. For every Alias (which created Jessica Jones), Blade, punisher and even the extremely controversial Nick Fury, there was shitty ones like Black widow, fantastic 4, DR DOOM, Thor, etc.

I just want it to have good fights

youtube.com/watch?v=VWkLH97mMdU

>BRUDDA

The biggest problem with the Punisher is that his character is heavily dependant on the writer.

Several writers who hated the Punisher character had him show up as an Uber psychotic asshole, or a living joke of a character.

That shit doesn't even count. Punisher MAX ends on issue 60. Anything after is "why even bother" tier.

>he doesn't know what a typo is
hint: "he was would" is not a typo

Go back to watching the flash snowflake

>Ultimately Frank is just a psychopath that used the death of his family as an excuse for him to satisfy his urge to kill.

He's a PTSD hollowed-out monster that tries to do good in his destructive, monsterlike fashion. He's a great fucking character.

I didn't know comics could be Kino.

>if I say it enough maybe I'll make it true
That's not how it works wetback

he's firing mini Hulk Hogans

>BRUDDA
>Not BRAAAP

Dillions Punisher Max is garbage. Art is shit with everyone having a sameface and turning Bullseye into some obsessive autist for Frank.

Not to mention the stupid ending of "Citizens start forming a Punisher gang" thats the last thing the Punisher ever wanted.

Punisher MAX is pure kino

>punisher is a bootlicker

Punisher:MAX, read it.

>"Citizens start forming a Punisher gang" thats the last thing the Punisher ever wanted.
thats why its perfect. Franks last act inspired one of the only things he didnt want and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it. Even death holds disappointment for frank.

>Pretty sure he's killed a dude who ran a redlight

That was all in spiderman #82 where the punisher was turned into an out of control killer for trivial things. Punisher shot people for jaywalking, slapping their wife, running red lights, littering etc. He was also a coward who took a hostage in that issue.

It was all extremely out of character and brought on by that writer's dislike for the character. The marvel editors were caught napping and needed to fix things in a hurry as they had big plans for the Punisher character. They revealed punisher had been manipulaed with mind altering drugs and this tied in to his first mini-series.

Even If that wasn't Aaron's attempt, it does sound good when you put it like that. A fair number of people dislike that run, but I thought it was okay, and one of the better post - Ennis works.

Daily reminder that punisher MAX is the Canon punisher.

He kills all criminals/people who do wrong by his standards.

Nice use of color

youtube.com/watch?v=8VuSLiiQMLc

>she's barely 12!

You will never see this on (((Netflix))). Instead of killing blacks, Castle will kill Nazis gangs. Because all the crime in New York is committed by "Nazis".

in the comics, he once saw a guy take a turn without blinking

he walked to the perpetrators home at night, cut open the criminals pregnant wife, and fed the unborn fetus to their dog. he then pulled the children in front of the father, stabbed the father, smeared the father's blood on the children, then cut the childrens throats.

he put blinking led lights in the father's skull to make sure he learned his lesson

Fury MAX is a must read if you liked Punisher MAx

he targets big fish but he kills any other criminal he comes across along the way

Depends on the writer. With any "does pulls her kill × kind of criminal?" Questio. The answer is always "depends on the writer."

he killed a bum once for picking up a quarter someone dropped

This is awesome

>pulls her
*Punisher
Sorry I'm a dirty phoneposter.

If the Punisher comics ever acknowledged the reality of crime, Frank would mostly be shooting black men ages 15 to 35. The page you posted is a huge exception, he usually deals with multi racial gangs, when it comes to ghetto crimes.

Wasn't he drugged at the time?

the only white people he kills en masse in Max are eastern europeans and italian mafia

Looks like he's going against the deep state with Netflix. What are the chances it's redpilled?

Since retard can't just google it, here

and the Irish

Love it

>white