WE

WE

WUZ

nice dubs , he looks like a french to me. must breed lots of semi-black kids with cute white girls

American rapper.

One of the few who survived the 90's and still kills it today.

I stopped listening to NAS nigger rap when he didn't stop talking about slavery

KANGZ

Can the French behead this one too?

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

Jews would die when I gave the word

more like niggers in paris

La patrie francaise est morte

Shut up towelhead.

Are you romanian or french ?

I wish more French people posted on Sup Forums 2bh

Are there not many of you because the French inherently dislike speaking English?

FUCK OFF MEHMET

The turks were right to genocide you i hope they will finish their work and rape you out of existance.

IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL

Wow, look how fucking rundown the place is!!!! Thats sad

Sup Forums is full of French. Most French are asshole anyway.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry

why kings though? i mean how many kings were there in africa? egypt, ethiopia, mali for a little while, a bunch of """"kings"""" in south africa (but really they were just tribal chiefs). and the only ones that actually mattered were the egyptians who weren't black as we all know and maybe the ethiopians but they're half arabic anyway

seriously i don't even understand the king meme, where does it come from?

Yeah a better host city for the 2024 Olympics over Los Angeles.

If you're black and pick up a history book, you'll learn that your race has achieved nothing in the past 4000 years. It must be depressing knowing that you have no heritage or culture beyond spear-chucking and gang-raping. To ease their suffering, they have created a 'black' mythology which gives them the impression that they were once great, and that they can still be great, despite all the evidence pointing to another 1000 years of complete and utter failure on every imaginable level.