Is Islam the final red pill?

Is Islam the final red pill?

>degeneracy in all forms punishable by death
>every day is day of the rope
>citizens free to bear arms
>no feminist shit ever
>NEET lifestyle of playing vidya and consuming media all day only for those willing to fight and die
>completely subservient women can't even show their face to chads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really gets the old noggin joggin

You can be redpilled without following a barbaric docterine.

if they were white i wouldn't have a problem with it, hell i'd probably join
i just hate brown people

>Is islam red pilled
>Citizens free to bear arms

Citizens of what? Islamistan? You fucking dimwit

All that and all the 8 year olds you can rape!

they also worship a demon so no. but i agree western culture can take some major cues when it comes to traditional family and ending degeneracy

Islam is the true path of the red pill. It is the final evolution of red pilling. If you deny this you're just a blue pilled cuckold.

wtf i love islam now

> Islam
> Prosperity

Top kek

There is plenty of degeneracy allowed in both Islam and Judaism by loopholes.

Islam has a globalist agenda. Oppress anyone who doesn't conform to its whims...
Islam doesn't accept the vast social, scientific, technological, economic progress outside of its 7th century programming, nor the contribution of other cultures to human development....
>no girls in bikinis
>no free thinking
>no science
>no innovation
>no free press to call truth to power
>no separation of church and state

>>degeneracy in all forms punishable by death
>>NEET lifestyle of playing vidya and consuming media all day

It's like you don't even know

>no girls in bikinis
we covered degeneracy in the OP

>no free thinking
you are free to think whatever you want just don't broadcast your heretical bullshit to poison the minds of the public

>no science
just wrong

>no innovation
also wrong

>no free press
imagine a world with no lena dunham op eds and salon.com editors tossed off buildings

>no seperation of church and state
seperation of church and state is liberal fag shit and the very first blue pill swallowed by the US

citizens of the islamic state you disgusting french profligate

There is literally nothing wrong with playing vidya all day

>every fuckin day the same thread
>the same replies

You can have all of that and it was like that on a christian society.
Now fuck off.

You cant believe in a magical sky daddy and be redpilled. Pick one.

It seems like your image was done by whoever made pic related. Same style, letters, etc.

We re onto something...

>defending islam

lel

>Is Islam the final red pill?

No. It's shit.

Why are Argentinians so insecure? The "Argentina is whiiiiiite" meme only began after years of butthurt Argies reminding everyone how white they were.

every civilization has traditional views.
there's nothing special about islam regarding that.
most moslems are fags, pedos and goat fuckers.
most moslems are inbred low iq monkeys as a result of cousin marriage.
they pray 5 times a day to some spook.
they starve themselves for a whole month for that spook. lol
they fear certain harmelss animals.
they dress just like 1400 years ago.
they are retarded sand thieves.

algebra was invented in the middle east

I was pointing something unrelated to your reply, pedro.

Why did you get so triggered? Do you even read?

I know you're being sarcastic in a stormfaggot manner but for other people, this doesn't explain all of the 1 billion people, only the people in Arabia and Afghanistan

Islam is Satan's cult, nothing else. This shit must be destroyed and vaporized from the Earth's surface. At least Satan's as red as the pill.

I've never seen a cancer like that.

that doesn't mean hajis invented it.
europeans used to live in asia minor and north of africa until the sandniggers invaded from the arabian peninsula.
i doubt low iq savages were able to invent algebra.
they just invaded a civilization and took its achievements as its own.

>I know you're being sarcastic
i am not

>this doesn't explain all of the 1 billion people
not all moslems, right?
the ottomans were major fags and degenerates

Yeah, by Babylonians, refined by the Greeks. What's your point? Falling for the ol' ISLAMIC SCHOLARS INVENTED X AND Y TOTALLY DIDN'T STEAL RESPECT MUH NUMERIC SYSTEMS INFIDEL? Fucking hell burger

My sides, u killed me senpai

:)

>muslim
>redpill

If the word "genocide" isn't in there, it's not red pill.

>cant drink
>cant eat pork
>live in a third world country
>cant think or say what you want

Sure OP, you go to Saudi Arabia, I'm sure they will be happy to have such a faggot as yourself.

I am now a Aloha Snackbar

thats why the nwo encourage its spread

one world, one religion, one language (arabic). As islam is violently self policing, spreads like a virus and discourages innovation or free thought, it chimes perfectly with the borderless goals of the prole controlling global elite.

Islam is like chess for global governments. (((They))) get to play their war games and if they lose the only loss is the lives of muslims.

>>no science
Uh..

no wonder why they keep killing themselves.

Same

the guys running the show are into all kinds of orgies, alcohol, cocaine etc.
i admire them for protecting their core haji values. they specifically told the americans not to interfere in their culture if they wanted oil to be traded in dollars.

>europeans used to live in asia minor and north of africa
>europe
>asia minor/middle east

pick one, hillbilly.

i hate mudslimes as much as the next guy but give credit where credit is due. it's indisputable that we're basically the reason for every great thing that's happened in human history, but grasping for straws to discredit every single other race is what gives us nationalists a piss-poor reputation. we seem like bitter mongoloids when we try to insinuate nobody except whites can accomplish anything.

we accomplished the most out of everybody, but that doesn't nullify the accomplishments of anyone else.

islam is the religion for closet homos

white people. are you happy now, fag?

fuck this kike religion

that one on the right looks exactly like Brother Nathanael.

I have no idea but in college years ago I knew a little brown Argentinian that would tell people about his "German and celtic" heritage 2 mins after meeting them. I was amazed that Argentinianshits online are as insecure as they are in person

>>every day is day of the rope

Fucking kek.

Okay so when I come knocking on all your doors demanding you hand over your jizah tax you better not hesitate or you will be executed in your doorway.

>I have no idea but in college years ago I knew a little brown Argentinian that would tell people about his "German and celtic" heritage 2 mins after meeting them. I was amazed that Argentinianshits online are as insecure as they are in person

Muhammad was a false prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA

Muslims are seeing Jesus, but the media remains quiet because this is a positive thing for Christians.

"Degeneracy" doesnt need to be outlawed if women dont have the right to vote and you're not a savage shitskin or chink, you dumb edgy faggots

And then when there are no infidels, the muslims turn on each other. it always ends like that.

>listening to ANY music with ANY instrument is degenerate
>man's best friend is degenerate
>pork is degenerate
>assumes all men are rapists (just like feminazis) to justify women needing to cover up
>denies freedom of association by encouraging death to apostates
No

And how many of these people are just converting to Christianity in order to gain access to Europe/USA?

Taqqiya?

Converting to Christianity hurts your chances to get into Europe/USA though.

No, it gives fuel to them because now German politicians want priority given to Christian migrants coming into Europe.

So what has happened is, we've had a wave of Muslims come in, now we're going to get a wave of Muslims in the disguise of Christians to bypass this new legislation that European governments want to enforce.

>fundamentalism
>redpilled

>prosperity

O i am laffin