nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CiyyWiO-IKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is a Aleppo?

F

F
uck that open borders retard

F

He never even had a chance... He can take his place in this election behind Jeb.

Bruh...look at this dooood

U dun goof'd

a city in syria. He should know what it is based on how much he tries to harass trump and he's a fucking presidential candidate

F

HQ of French Truck Drivers Union

F

IS THIS REAL????

What happened

oh fuk

Top kek

I'm sorry, the answer must be phrased in the form of a question.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ

Nice

Do you think trump even knows what Aleppo is?

Ive never heard this word in my life before either

F

savage

Seriously, no one was really going to vote for this guy. Most of his supporters are just butthurt that the other candidates are basically autistic anti-christ.

w e w
yet another terrorist attack on france

F

It's a major point of conflict in syria. If he hasn't heard of it he is not qualified to be president.

F

Don't forget WEED

lmao

>he doesn't know every obscure little town in every shit hole Arab country, what an idiot!

Talk to your neighbors who pray five times a day and wear fucking man dresses.

>t. leaf

No amount of weed is going to save him now.

kek

Where is the video

>was just in the news for a supposed chemical weapons attack

Id be extremely surprised if he didn't. It's a huge focus in Syria. The propaganda machine has been trying to capitalize on forcing more migrants into Europe and US over sad kid pictures too.

stupid fuck

if you knew even an iota about the situation in the middle east and the syrian civil war, and foreign/current events... you'd know what the fuck aleppo is and why the civil war has been centered heavily around the siege of the city

go fuck yourself you fucking waste of skin

f

>nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html

This made me laugh

I'm not happy.

I'm PRETTY SURE he was grabbing more votes from democrats.

in Aleppo once,
Where a malignant and a turban'd Turk
Beat a Venetian and traduc'd the state,
I took by the throat the circumcised dog,
And smote him thus.

>MSM bashing Johnson while being just as retarded as him
Why am I not surprised

>in Aleppo once,

Thank you. Was about to swear off Sup Forums forever.

+3% Trump with all these special snowlake voters.

HEY!!!! LMAOOOO

Hopefully some Republican NeverTrumpers (maybe some Cuban Republicans in Florida) who would've considered voting for Gary Johnson over Hillary Clinton are now swayed to become Hillsters

She's the only one ready to be commander in chief on day one

he want alive to begin with, the fucking anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot

Too bad there's not a vaccine for all the AIDS-ridden niggers she wants to import.

americans are so dumb

implying any of you niggers know what alpo is

Correcting The Record all the way from Germany?

It's a mountain in Switzerland.

if you never heard of it then you never actually cared or looked at ISIS related events.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiyyWiO-IKY

>the earth is round

Fuck the MSM, this was such a gotcha question for Johnson

It was completely out of left field and the fat piece of shit that asked him did so in such a strange manner it might have thrown you off even if you knew what Aleppo was. There was no talk about the Syrian crisis before this

Bottom line though, Trump bullshits his way through 99/100 of these traps the media sets for him

Gary can go back to smoking weed and running marathons or whatever that faggot does

>the sky is blue
Fact: the sky is actually transparent and only appears blue.

Rating: pants on fire.

A non issue.

savage

Johnson can choke and die for playing at split-voting. I don't even fucking care if it hurts Hillary or Trump more his smug 3rd party sabotage shit is absolute kike-tier.

I don't care if it was a hit piece that faggot """"libertarian"""" deserves his career ended. If the same question had been a gotcha at Trump you can bet this opportunistic weed man would have smirked and scoffed in indignation just as everyone else is doing to him.

He knows now. They just lost a potential gotcha question for Trump.

JUST

but dude, weed

This. I guarantee he's being thoroughly informed about it now.

I wouldn't even give him an "F" after all the cucky bullshit he's pulled recently. Thanks for proving you're a fucking retard, Gary.

Now fuck off back to your cuckshed in New Mexico.

This was clearly planned because Johnson takes more votes from Hillary than Trump.

Who the fuck asks "what would you do about Aleppo?". Think about that as a question. What kind of question is that.

Why not say something like "what would you do about the Syrian conflict?", or just Syria in general. Why would he ask about Aleppo?

Johnson was in on it because he wants Hillary to win.

they had to take him out ...HIllary actually does worse with him and stein in the equation

This isn't real, is it?

Can confirm.

The guy is my competition yet I've been following south front daily.

I cannot believe I'm going to vote for a major party candidate in November for the first time. I didn;t even vote for Obama in 2008 (though I supported him in the Primary over Hillary).

I cannot believe it. Why is America so awful?

>______________¶___
>| CULTURAL ||l “ ”|” ”\__,_
>| ENRICHMENT ||||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

topkek

And what would you do about Barnacle?

Its Merkel dude.

Look at the top of hes head

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

btfo

I don't get it

>I don't get it

Nice

Johnson is a dumbass faggot with his gun grabbing VP and his open border policies regarding "Incendiary remarks"

include me in the screencap

Gary is that you?

dude

I like it.

If this were a Jeopardy question, the answer would be: "What is 'what is Aleppo?'"

seriously man?

ISIS has had literally zero impact on my day-to-day life. Why should I care?

why does trump talk like chaika

the truck driver was actually from Tunisia

Because one candidate wants to bring more """peaceful""" refugees over here.

His ceiling is about 5%, which would shatter records for a Libertarian presidential candidate -- who have never gotten as much as 2% in any of the elections they have contested over the past 30m years of trying. But likely he's under 2% again.

(He is polling, last I looked, around 10% -- third party fringe candidates usually poll about twice what they actually pull on election day, as they have little or no GOTV effort and as voters who started off disliking both major candidates decide to hold their nose and vote for one or the other, or just stay home.)

It took me a second

It's called good reporting. It showed he's only memorized a vague canned answer to say when someone brings up Syria, but has absolutely no knowledge of even the most basic happenings in the country.

You have single handedly ruined this thread

Kys