Honesty time Sup Forums

Honesty time Sup Forums
1. Do you think he is a bad president?
2.Do you really believe either McCain or Romney would have done better?
3. We do all agree that the country is doing much better now than in 08 right?
4.And can we admit that race relations are bad because of the media and not Obama?

No

I don't know

It objectivly is but it's difficult to attribute that to one president

They would still be shit, the same events and public/media reactions would follow who knows if it would be worse

>No
>Probably not for my tastes but it's unlikely that a conservative Republican President would be
>It is.
>They're shit for a number of reasons and the only way Obama could be associated with them is because of salty racists

nice dubs
But when things go wrong with the economy or when gas is high the president is blamed but when those things are going good he doesnt get the credit which is weird right?
And for the media i think fucked up police and blacks who love to get pity are the real reason things are so bad race wise

His plan to give away control of internet is the main problem I have with him right now.

how bad is it? I havent looked into it yet but people on Sup Forums always try to make him look as bad as possible

pretty much

except 3. deserves a caveat (ww3 soon)

1. yes
2. possibly a little bit, but it wouldn't be noticeable if you were to look at a universe where McCain won and Obama won, it would be shit but shit in different ways.
3. No because that is not true. Now we are fighting 3 illegal wars and funding both sides of the war in Syria (both """moderate""" rebels and the Turks who are fighting the rebels), essentially created ISIS and other terrorist groups by pulling out of Iraq before the country became stabilized and masterminding the failed Arab Spring, the economy is still shit, the power of congress and the senate has gone down because King nigger thinks the way to pass a law is to make an executive order. He has also used every mass shooting that's not committed by a darkie or mudshit to push for gun control, and when a nigger or muslim does go on a shooting spree, he blames racism or islamophobia for it.
4. That is also not true. Every time a black gets killed by police or George Zimmerman, he will go on TV to talk about how racism is still alive and well in America because of whitey, but refuses to call out other black leaders to encourage niggers to stay and become fathers for their kids to help stop the rampant drug dealing, use, murder, and prison epidemics going on within their community.

keep dreaming ww3 is never going to happen

>Obama
>controls internet with censorship, shills and propaganda
>loses control and internet stops believing his lies
>oy vey shut it down

Fuck Obama

1. He's... okay.
2. Probably
3. Yes but not because of Obama
4. Yes

can you put this on vocaroo?

syria has nothing to do with our country and if you think we created isis your wrong because isis was created in 1999 and on top of that the republicans in congress refuse to work with obama on anything so you cant blame congress on him and nothing has changed in gun laws so there is nothing to bitch about when it comes to him wanting common sense gun laws and hes killed more muslims and terrorist leaders than all other presidents combined so i hope you dont think he is soft on terrorism and as for the race relations again i believe that has to do with media not him and also our economy is way better along with unemployment and job growth

alot of things Romney said he would do in by a certain period of time Obama has done quicker and better such as getting gas prices down and having unemployment under 5%

>1. Do you think he is a bad president?
yes
>2.Do you really believe either McCain or Romney would have done better?
no
>3. We do all agree that the country is doing much better now than in 08 right?
yes, but not because of anything obama did
>4.And can we admit that race relations are bad because of the media and not Obama?
obama literally went live after shootings and said racist police were the problem

source where Obama said racist cops?

> doing better now than 2008
Nigga plz. You managed to almost double your public debts, you are sinking faster now.

thanks to two wars that was paid for on credit plus a bail out that we had to give thanks to our previous inept government

1. Do you think he is a bad president?
i voted for him twice because i liked him first term, he's shown a different side in the last couple years.
2.Do you really believe either McCain or Romney would have done better?
i have no idea, maybe.
3. We do all agree that the country is doing much better now than in 08 right?
obviously
4.And can we admit that race relations are bad because of the media and not Obama?
obama has not helped the situation any, he's only exasperated the situation on several occasions

What is obongocare?
What is budgeting?
Are you seriously going to tell me that the existing debt had to be doubled because of bush or is that a lie you tell yourself to feel good about it? The debt was increased because somebody has been spending more than the US is taking in in taxes. Now bush certainly did't help, but that other half is king niggers fault.

show me a source please where Obamacare is adding to our national debt? And yes it has doubled because of the wars bush started and the bail outs we had to give to wallstreet and the auto industry
do you even economics?

1) Obama is not a "bad" President in the sense that he has done what the chief executive of the world's most powerful imperialist country is expected to do: expand the hegemony of capital. So far his only real failure in that department has been losing Dems on TPP, but Clinton will be able to pass it (unless Sanderista enthusiasm is still high after her victory).

2) McCain, absolutely not. Romney would have been quicker to involve the military in Syria, but he would have pursued roughly the same economic policies.

3) I don't know that the country is doing 'much' better, but more people have jobs and healthcare is a little less fucked. It's inarguable that more Americans have more economic security under Obama than Bush.

4) Race relations would be no different. The impetus for Black Lives Matter has not been encouragement from Obama, but the prevalence of videotaped police brutality that smartphones have made possible. Cops have always been shooting and beating Blacks to keep their communities docile. Now more people are aware of it: hence mass unrest. If anything, a Romney presidency would have made the situation worse by consistently siding with law enforcement. If the President says one thing and the video says another, you're looking at fullscale riots, not just mass demonstrations and sporadic vandalism.

the most levelheaded reply so far