What the fuck happened?

what the fuck happened?

hedonism

dementia/alteimers

Too much pussy will do this to a man

I enjoyed his work in "Viva La Bam"

crippling diabetes

Lots of actors get fat as fuck when they get old. British actors don't seem to as much though, just merifats

More importantly, how did he do it?

He made enough money that he could afford to obtain a quantity of food which allowed him to develop a nice fat deposit. Perfectly normal for people who have enough money and status. Why are people so confused by this? He looks perfectly fine.

that's what happens when you spend all your time eating and trolling internet boards

/thread

>he even looks like a baby for mommy to take care of

T. american

he had his own personal account with McDonalds.

Lol

>pussy
You know he was a "closet" fag right? Closet to the public but open in his personal life. There's literally a picture of him with a dick in his mouth

He fucked every girl he wanted to. We can't comprehend what it's like to be a true alpha.

i would fuck him in either picture.

I don't think you know what fag means.

>Brando absolutely fell in love with this guy (the actor Nelson De la Rosa who was just under 28 inches tall). He put him on his chest in the hammock and sang ‘Frog Went A-Courting’ to him. There was 90 minutes of that. John said: ‘This is all I can persuade Brando to do

That's well known to be shoppped

don't forget it's a black dick

Brando himself literally said it was authentic in his divorce proceedings but claimed "it was just a joke haha"

only the alphas of the alphas fuck so many 10/10 women they eventually get bored of them and proceed to fuck men, the most moral form of fucking.

Even as a young man he was mentally ill but it really manifested itself later in his life

Imagine if he was still around to post on Sup Forums

Well meme'd

This, can relate. When I was a QB in high school I got so tired of cheerleaders and teachers I starting going after my linebackers.

He's bisexual. Dude has over 13 kids and they think that he has more they don't know about

based on his eating habits the guy was clearly addicted to carbs and sugar. i'm surprised he never lost a leg.

He just gave literally zero fucks

g-goodness!

Jack Nicholson force fed him Big Macs for years

is that the only pic of fat brando?
hard to believe it's real.

1 million served... to Marlon Brando

Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men” (Brando’s first film), says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful. By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)

Carlos Fiore would be dispatched by Brando’s directors to fetch him out of local coffee shops. Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” (1961) Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner. This diet necessitated the constant altering of his costumes during filming. Because of this, at his birthday party that year, the crew gave Marlon a belt as his present with the card, “Hope it fits”. His birthday cake was labeled “Don’t feed the director” (Brando was the director of “One Eyed Jacks”).

>gorges on bananas and cream
I bet

Marlon Brando did not give a fuck at all, he just did whatever the fuck he wanted
You wish you had the balls to live that kind of life

The absolute madman

I actually think this.

I wouldn't call it the most moral form of fucking but there is truth to that. Men are just better.

T. i saw repo man once

THICC af