twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=0vUc17A0SNY

First for Lynch's kino taste in music

youtube.com/watch?v=jHS8LAqHyHs

HELLO FRENLO :^)

Gettin' a little old and slow there aren't ya ;_;

who would win between the Fusco Boys and the Mitchum Brothers

hug

Sheryl Lee is beautiful in every way imaginable!

Audrey is best girl in fact she's so good she gets her own independent parallel story in season 3. Non-Audrey fags BTFO eternally!!

I was trying the ascii art

>/tpg/ is dead

*jumps and screeches*

How do we save her?

As long as any of us live, /tpg/ lives

create pocket universe, wipe her memory, but her on texas

>Lynch doesn't bring back Donna, Annie, Josie or Windom (lel)
>brings back FRENLO
absolutely LYNCHED

>Annie

Dg eojLRnsjk

David please, leave the poor woman alone

>ywn fug prime kyle

I wish this was something that was explored in Season 3, I loved Detectives Fusco and they deserved a better ending, would have been nice to see them cross paths with the Mitchums, I'm sure they'd somehow get along, paradoxically.

friendly reminder that The Jumping Man is in constant turmoil because he takes on the pain and sorrow of the person he attaches himself to.

He is living in an echo of Sarah's trauma.

the man behind the mask is under the fan now

it hurts, frenlo

i did

What’s up? It's the final /tpg/. Just a few words before the thread goes to sleep. I feel like I’m going to dream tonight. Big bad ones. You know, the kind you like. It's easier posting here. I guess I feel I can say anything. All my secrets. The naked ones. I know you like those doc. I know you like me too. That’ll be my little secret, okay?

what year is this?

david lunch lol

Doufuie Joennws

>shadman

Look! It's trying to think.

I immediately read this in her voice

>what’s up, doc?

Is this ever explained? @everyone

so comfy posting in /tpg/

who was his handler?

> tfw both LFB and Evangelista look like ugly fat demons rn
this is what u get 4 dumping The Kyle

why she wears the lodge's colors?

>Final boss is introduced as a joke character in a joke subplot

Quinoa

Jeffries met Judy as real person in Buenos Aires
JUDY was there all along

Judy evil spawn was little nicky, but she sensed the fireman protected Andy
so the new spawn was Richard Horne

Where were you when you realized the latter half of the show was a more successful pastiche of the contemporary soap operas at the time? The first half of Twin Peaks is a schizophrenic mess that doesn't know what it wants to be, when they FINALLY ditched that Laura Palmer mystery, they were able to find its footing and become the post-modern masterpiece that people remember it for today, well until Lynch shit the bed COMPLETELY with his awful finale.

friendly reminder that this webm is singlehandedly the most harrowing and and distressing scene in the series. YES, it emulates the Maddy scene, but it adapted the style Lynch had established and gave it actual weight, improved upon it.

brainlets can't into cerebral kino so they have to lean on muh surrealism bereft of any intellect or substance.

re3ddit spacing

t. brainlet

I know you're not serious but it makes sense and would have been great if they actually explained it like that.

Ask me how you feel about this post. Yeah? Thought so.

thread ruined.

based fake ernie niles poster

sheryl ree lol

This shit is still going on? What else is there to talk about?

judy

This shit is unnerving. Any more proof behind this?

>ywn go to Hamburg with your bros and rock out in clubs all night and hang out with your German QT all day

Nowhere Man, don’t worry
Take your time, no hurry

Jodie

>Leland/BOB is taking Ronette to the train car so that Laura can kill her there (this would also explain the “R” placed beneath Laura’s fingernail – it was intended for Ronette, like the “T” under Teresa’s nail). As a murderer, Laura would have fully given herself over to BOB. Perhaps Leland would be killed too at this point – implicated as the murderer so Laura can go on living a double life, a perfect hiding spot for BOB. MIKE is desperate to stop them (hence we see him racing through the woods though his options to influence events are limited), but ultimately he can only do so with Laura’s help. Inside the train car, I believe it is Laura’s compassion for Ronette, her ability to share her friend’s pain and sorrow rather than completely succumb to the fear of BOB, that manifests the angel who unties Ronette’s bonds. This leads directly to Ronette opening the train car door, which allows MIKE to toss the ring inside, claiming Laura for himself. This is not a random spiritual event but is triggered directly by the shape of Laura’s emotions which now trend toward MIKE rather than BOB. BOB can only kill her at this point, because he can’t possess her. She has accepted MIKE instead.

Damn, this blew my mind.

CUTER!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SyctJCC7s3k
>It's just an experiment Dad! I mean it!

don't die

w-we can't hold it off for much longer, frenlo : - (

even though it was always the same dozen or so shitposters those 3 or 4 who killed themselves after the finale really did tpg in

There were a lot of /tpg/ users that said they were going to do this.

I wonder if anybody actually did. I hope not

>those 3 or 4 who killed themselves after the finale

Wat?

CUTESTER!

None of them did it. Anons say this shit all the time whenever a great thing they love more than other things comes out. It is just their way of expressing how it makes them feel.

Jesus, she was perfect.

WHEN THE TWILIGHT IS GONE

saw some very real posts about that shit though. Sure 95% of them is what you described.

There could be one or two who were serious I'm sure. But still a lot of people here do like to to roleplay and pretend they are serious. You can't really tell for sure ever though.

ALL OF THESE WOMEN ARE SPIES

There was a detailed suicide failure that rejoined the thread after feeling even more like a failure due to the attempt. Jumping Man ODed but came back (during the series).

why is this the best scene in the whole show?

youtu.be/MFQmJMF0R_M

You're not ready for this japanese kino

I remember Jumping Lad poster OD'ing, he said he'd be around that final weekend leading up to the finale, but he only showed up Friday.

I hope he made it.

OG Vedderposter's father died, and he never came back. He probably hasn't even watched Part 16 yet, he never got to be here for that moment.

YOU ARE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED

Truly Monica hasn't aged a day

What kind of shades are these?

cool shades
only people who have always been cool can wear them
like James

Wayfarers of the bluesman variety.

this is such a sick ep. after this scene we talk about judy. Sharp dressed man. frank looks at fish. Mario fireball sound intensifies. we laughed we cried it was the feel good hit of the summer.

What character is in their mid-thirties during The Return?

Billy?

>Billy trapped Audrey in a pocket dimension for unknown purposes

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful and amazing lady with a beautiful smile and soothing voice!

>This is UNIRONICALLY what Shadman gets off to

>that visible underwear

Lewd Sheryl

Reminder that Dougie won

want to hug

So Cooper and notLaura are stuck in alternate Twin Peaks, seemingly in the "real" world. I wanna see season 4 where Cooper goes around town talking to everyone about fucking cherry pie and coffee and Lodge spirits, and everyone just thinks he's fucking insane.

yup
little nick is a two times orphan and conceive form a rape
her real mom died in childbirth and his adoptive parents recently died in a car accident while his adoptive mother died
nicky had a hard life

David Lynch loves desks. Have you noticed? Especially dark wood desks with heavy brass or wood lamps, many framed photographs, and clunky telephones. I've been studying the desks in Twin Peaks very closely and have an essay-worth of material, but I'm phoneposting and can't be bothered to type in my observations with one finger. But check out Hawk's desk, 119 girl's desk especially!

damn twin peaks in odessa, tx really does sound comfy

>conceive form a rape
Hmmm who could the father be?

norma was a cute with short hair