Ive killed over 130 civilians, ama

Im an ex marine who just got done with his 4th tour of duty in iraq

When i was fresh off the boat 4 years ago i didnt even believe i could shoot another human being. But that all changed within my first month their

A group of iraqi pmc's got captured and we were sent to go raid the house they were suspected to be held in. We busted in only to find that 4 out of 5 of them had been tortured and killed, and the 5 was mutilated but left alive to tell us the details. I can never forget that room.

From that point on i couldnt even see them as people anymore, they were demons to me, and i was there to purge them.

Civilians always get caught in the cross fire, its inevitable. However i would aim for any fleeing civis and gun them down as discretly as possible. Noone notices who you are aiming for when they are too worried about getting shot.

Men, women, children, babies, it didnt matter, i once killed a mother holding her baby

My personal count so far is 136 civis and only 5 actual combatants

Ask me anything, but for obvious reasons i cant id myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AMA/
youtube.com/watch?v=dK9eLe8EQps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ive killed over 130 civilians
plenty more where that came from

How does it feel? And how many children did you eliminate?

Doing us proud.

56-68 children, they are smaller and harder to hit. I would try my hardest to hit them since they will just grow up to be terrorist.

I cant give exact number because i just assume they bleed out, the natives down there have like no health services

Nice AR numbers. Srsly delete this though. Sup Forums isn't anonymous.

>role playing
Why is this allowed?

>I'm in the elite family AMA
>I'm a kike AMA
>I'm a muslim AMA
Why can't you go back to plebbit?

Any proofs? Also, how do you know the exact number?

Get back to me when you have 300 confirmed kills like I do.

>i once killed a mother holding her baby
did you get the baby too?

I wish I could get paid to kill sandniggers. I envy you dude

>223
Dem digits doh...

thank you for your service

>marine
>commiting war crimes

Checks out. That branch is full of white trash,spic gang bangers and the ghettoest of nogs

>I can't give exact numbers
>I killed exactly 136 civis

My old football coach was a ranger that was in Afghanistan in the early stages.

He said they'd blow off steam riddling stray camels with bullets.

Did you and your guys do anything like this?

Exact quote from coach: "It was fun and we knew some sand nigger just lost most of his livelihood every time we took one down"

Don't listen to this homo sliding threads

Those aren't even Marines in the OP.

No, she dropped it behind some rubble and i couldnt shoot it. I usually aim for the heart so it doesnt look suspicous. when they are a bunch of dead towel heads with holes in their heads they get suspicous.

Thanks for your "service," op. Don't go killing yourself though, it wont fix anything.

Again its an estimate, thats the amount of civis that i was sure i either out right killed or caused a mortal wound to. When your in a warzone its hard to standby and see if they die

How do you think God will judge you on the final day?

If there is a hell, there is a particularly hot spot waiting for you.

Everyone that ever played RTS games know it's well worth to destroy the economic units.

If every soldier were like you, you wouldn't have a ISIS problem.

name the places you served in in Iraq, describe some landmarks in those areas. You literally can't prove you've set foot there you role playing beta.
Sage

What firearms do you own?

Army and marines are too supervised to get away with that anymore. I did have an officer however that cought on to what i was doing and he joined in

shitty bait

Did you ever get to kill a qt?

No thanks fbi

Either you're an incredible idiot admitting this where you will sure be found out OR most likely you are a faggot anti-war bitch LARPing as a serviceman

What would you do for 30k USD a year, Pedro? I'm pretty sure you'd kill some kids.

What are you wearing?

Hey all wear those fucking burqas so i cant tell what they look like.

There was one time we came across one who had had been gangraped and murdered, i took some pics with her, she had like a 7/10 face

It wouldnt have helped them anyways, i wouldnt have caree

What do you mean by "civilians?" people or engaging you or was your CO okay with gunning unarmed people in the streets? Or colarital damage from engaging from airstrikes and explosives?

This. He's a role playing faggot.

The whole OP reeks of shit someone who doesn't know anything would say.

"Fresh off the boat"
"I didn't even believe I could shoot someone"

Bullshit. EVERY infantry marine is 100 percent ready to shoot someone when they get out of infantry training.

"Iraqi pmcs"

And having an actual count means your a fake faggot, go neck yourself airsoft kiddie.

I'm pressing F for you sir.

This... slaughtering the villagers is THE top priority in AoE II rush strategies. Whoever finds the spot where the enemy is gathering wood first and kills them all pretty much grinds their whole war effort to a standstill.

Good, you're doing the world a favor. Keep it up.

Unarmed sandniggers just cought in the cross fire

Any real proofs or are you just full of shit like every American on this board?

Prostagma?

Seriously, fucking kids RPing. I though summer was over?

Any regrets?

Tell me something i could use as proof that wouldnt id me, then sure

No

Kill yourself. You don't deserve to live.

Lol confirmed role playing faggot.

They don't all wear burqas in Iraq.

I don't know how US military shit works so that's for you to decide.

All I can say is that I'm jelly if you aren't lying.

You a sick fuk for every children you kill 4 terrorists is born and will rape YOUR children's at home you the worst you dont even understand how much of a tool you are .. They set you up a little torture chamber to make sure you will be a fucking maniak and send the maximum refugees home you innocent son of a bitch hope you live A LONG life ! dont die too quick you deserve to live a life of misery

On the street
there was a lady
in her arms
she held a baby
lock and load another round
watch the baby hit the ground
walking in a sniper wonderland~

I earn 60k a year doing software development.

But I suppose that if I was dumb, evil and unskilled killing people is always an option.

Some of them wear that full body shit and the others only wear the headress

If you dont wear something you are in for a beating

I value his life more than all the sand people on the planet. Fuck them and fuck you.

>Ask a faggot anything,

Fuck off attention whore. This shit has a place.
>Not Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/AMA/

How old are you and when did you enlist OP?

All that for Greater Israel fucking moron

All of our umique shit basically has our name plastered all over it so they can tell who you are even if you gey blown to pieces.

Anything else anyone can buy

doesn't capitalize MARINE

claims was a FOB 4 years ago but has 4 tours in Iraq... nigga please OIF been over for a while... id believe if you said 10 years ago

posts pic not of Marines.... wew

Show me your uniform with your CAR you shitbag.

If you're real then you're eventually going to be brought up on war crimes. You're going to have answer for the fact that you decided to equate innocent civilians with enemy combatants to the detriment of your capabilities as a soldier. If your answer is anything other than the complete acknowledgement of your enjoyment of harming those weaker than you then you are incredible coward.

Did the whole college think for 2 years than ran out of money.

Of course, or maybe they´re going to grow up like the New Vivaldi, or new von Braun. Sorry but there´s orders that I cannot follow enven if is and direct order from tyhe president or whatever and kill civs. is one of them. You and your bunch of rapist aren´t better than the goatfuckers from 9/11 or 3/11 here.

yeah im sure you killed tons you fat neckbeard

how are the tendies that mom cooked?

Also "Ex marine"

Kys

Can you read the fucking thread and stop replying to an airsofting roleplayer

Marine here and you're full of shit. Gunning down civilians is almost immediately reported and you will face a court marshal.
>hur I killed 130
No you didn't, you were probably the guy on one patrol who shit his pants when the led started flying.
I spent two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. I killed 7 people my whole time in that shit hole and I hate those people.
You're a larping queer, stop wearing fatigues from some surplus store and holding you bb gun and go get a job.

A tour is now 1 year, used to be 15 months

Well I guess all I can really do is assume that from the couple hundred thousand civilian deaths you were a contributor to a handful of those.

Good job lad.

The majority are wearing the headscarf over there, even Isis cunts don't wear burqas.

Prove you aren't a role player

So, what was the highest level you reached in COD and what was your Marine MOS?

sending them to heaven. fuck em. godfags

Ok? The only truth in your shitpost is that civvies get caught in the crossfire. It happens. The middle east is a warzone and I don't give a shit about the subhumans who live there even though you're a lying retard.

Did it feel good?

This.

>full of niggers
This, I should have joined the army.

Got the pic of the qt? Blur your face out

Nice try OP but it's so obvious you're a liar.

He is full of shit.

>What's an MOS?

1 civilian gets you put in the brig, larper. kek "ex" Marine. Who were you attached with then, hardass?

He was attached to the 3rd Cock Sucking Brigade.

Hi, I earn 240k in software development fixing your fuckups, Paco. Keep livin the dream.

Nice being a faggot
You realize our country started the turmoil over there right?
Turmoil 4 oil
Regardless, sandniggers ARE sandniggers, so really its turmoil for oil from the turdsoil people

This is why no one likes white people. You faggots get offended when people call you racist but privately this is what you say.

There are no half measures. YOU'RE the subhuman for having so much hate for innocent people in a far away sovereign nation that the elites sent you into, for having zero empathy of any kind. You are all sociopaths even if OP is full of shit.

I know he is full of shit because the military makes a big deal every time they get any confirmed kill.

I lost

7 months in the Marines typically although mine were 12 / 9

Yeah, I'm sure you did OP. War is hell and shieet.

>fresh off the boat 4 years ago
If you had said oif or oef you might have got me, but even on patrol practically every bullet fired needs an accompanying report, we're not sending marines into uncharted territory. We know what is out there.

Fucking fake as fuck senpai

Hey dumbshit did you know the government watches this site?

How do you prefer to adjust the front sight post of your assigned weapon?

11B here and agreed, OP is completely full of shit.

Kill yourself fucking scumbag no one believes this and only edgy kids think killing civilans and children is okay , saged

>fake AND gay
Two-for-one special today, huh OP? What is this, Qatari shit-head with a burger proxy day?

This is a fine song which I would like to dedicate to OP

youtube.com/watch?v=dK9eLe8EQps

Take it away.

How about the average Mexican, though? As I understand it, our neighbors to the south are impoverished and bloodthirsty.

Are you addicted to the sensation of killing now?

Ever considered the SEALs?

It would broaden your horizon and you've already gotten over the act of killing.

Any PTSD?

Did you feel joy every time you defeated a demon?

I'm not even mad desu, I admire your resolution

>just got done iwth his 4th tour of duty in iraq

LARPing should be banned
fucking cancer

I bet you he came under sniper fire too! Only to run through a river bed under machine gun fire where he killed 22 sandniggers with his bowie knife and snapped the neck of the sniper before being extracted by air.

RTS... such a weak strategical mind, 4x master race here, its best to capture and enslave early on, only kill if raiding for resources while behind or already at max workers