X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.12.POINT ONE

I know I said I wasn't gonna do any storytime today, but I remembered this exists. It's just a couple of pages.

It's completely non-essential. If you ever followed the Halo 3: Museum of Humanity ad campaign, this reminds me of that.

Anyways, if there's anyone that wants to binge some X-Men in light of all the bummer announcements, have at it, and join us for Second Coming tomorrow night!

Everything so far:

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where did it all go so wrong for the X-men?

Schism, but even then there were cool things going on. AvX is really what did 'em in.

It's got this back-up primer as well.

Man Mike Carey was so fucking good on the X-Men.
I know hes having fun writing novels, but I would love to see his triumphant return to the team.

I read x force v3, messiah complex, messiah war, and second coming years ago.

now I'm reading X-factor v3

this was a good time for x comics

I consistently forget about X-Factor.
I read the first like 50 issues of it, but honestly forget it was happening throughout all these other X-stuff that was concurrent

Sorry about that delay.

There's some art and covers from Second Coming, but I'll leave those out since we'll be there tomorrow.

See you then!

Seriously, each page oozes pride and emotion. And there's barely anything there. Immomen is great too.

>now I'm reading X-factor v3
Nice, there's a point that it kinda goes off the deep end, but All-New X-Factor is amazeballs.

Nifty.

bump

pt. 11 got deleted ;_;

>Writer: Mike Carey

holy fudgeballs Sup Forums!!!!!!

uh oh. I'll post a link to tbharchive

Pt. 11
archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/

Thanks for the catch

what's the deal?

Mike Carey wrote Lucifer. it was a spin-off from Sandman by Neil Gaiman and it was fucking great

Have you read his x-men?

cool

if i have, not much

Check out his XML v.1 contributions.

Age of X is also really cool.

Think OP said he'd be doing it down the line so we'll see.

bump

FUCK OFF CASUAL SCUM

What?

Thank you

I have this book, always wondered why they didn't put a page here intervewing either of those two characters
It's just such an obvious thing that I feel like they missed

Which two characters?

After all the shit Cyke pulled his people through marlel decided to take a nice big dump on him. Bravo.