You don't actually hate Indian people do you user?

You don't actually hate Indian people do you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate everything about India except the poo. You can take away the indians from india but you can't take the poo from the loo

The worst part is that I can't see the giant bush that I know she has to have.

Shame.

I'd lick her feet, but she probably smells like curry.

THICK NIPPLES
H
I
C
K

N
I
P
P
L
E
S

I hate that they don't take baths.

I hate indians but most of Sup Forums will never even be in a relationship with someone as good looking as her. kek. Neckbeards btfo.

Looks like she's shaved.

The bigger shame is the big-stirred Indian model Dakini.

You can tell by her stubble that her bush would be truly massive.

reddit

*big-titted

Thanks, auto-correct.

i wonder what her poo smells like
>worst part
you mean BEST part, friendo

I'd go straight to that Airfix model desu

Id do it
With a bag

I don't hate them if the're IN INDIA

No, i just find them disgusting.

India is a based country. They're redpilled on Muslims. Hinduism is a cool and uncucked religion. Their music is incredible and difficult to master. Their culture is ancient and they know who they are.

Also they're the closest relatives to white people. India is the shit.

Just the smell. Why the fuck can't they not smell like ass.

It's not just Indians that have a problem with that. Lots of whites smell like ass, but most non-whites seem to be completely ignorant about hygiene and etiquette, drives me crazy.

Don't smell like shit, it's not hard. AnD DO NOT apply more than 2 squirter of cologne. Fucks sake.

Id let her poo on my designated shitting chest

Nah they're okay. At least all the ones I've met have avoided bluepills somehow.

Speak for yourself, Nigel.

This. They either smell like they haven't bathed in a week or they smell like they took a bath in cologne.

The Indians I've met are pretty redpilled. Not everyone, obviously, like that Hugh Mungous bitch. I'm talking about professional Indians who know what it's like in India, and sometimes in Africa.

fuck of that's a fucking gypsy i hate every single one umrete mangali

Indians outside of india are pretty chill, but the country is an absolute shithole.

Gypsies are Indians. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

POO

I wouldn't say I hate them but Indians stink pretty badly.

And...she'd leave a shit stain on her bed when sitting like that

They don't wipe their assholes properly

I would finish inside her and send her back to India to raise a half-white, racially superior Pajeet. He could pretend to be a full-blooded Indian Brahmin and secure employment for a Western company in need of whiter faces.

Are you implying bushes are bad things mate?

IN

MART

I'd like to poo in her loo if you guys catch my drift.

Ever since some user posted a story about how a 9/10 Indian girl let out a disgusting curryfart in his face as he was eating her out, I literally cannot find Indian women attractive, no matter how good they look, aesthetically.

It's fucking petty I know, but considering I've known so many smelly Indians that smell like fermented poocurry, I can't deal with it.

If you watch the prostitute documentary called Whore's Glory, the Thai hooker gets asked about their preferences in customers and they 'In a collective group' say that indian customers are polite n stuff but they stink alot.
Ive talked to several indians and the DO shower often, some even more than once a day. Further questioning led to the conclusion that Indians have overactive glands that produce body odor.

Bretty average body for 18 yo not fat female

Holy shit user. She is the spitting image (albeit a younger version) of a woman I work with.

Would smash.

wrong thread

no i just don't like you, no indian qts in poland only manlet pajeets and some ugly skanks, why do u smell so bad by default?

I don't smell bad. Seriously.

You dont notice it, and its not your fault. Its just your genetic buildup, you cant get rid of it. What you CAN do, is stop consuming salty, spicy, pungent, overly aromatic food for a year and see if that cleans you up.

Dont forget skin and hair are strong carriers of smell so refreshing that layer several times while undergoing a diet change will go a long way

A good looking woman is a good looking woman mate.

>good looking
>her

Love the food, hate the people.
I hate the women because they're capable of growing better facial hair than me and I'm a 29 year old bloke.

I am assuming she is not good looking according to Indian standards? Body? or face?

>Indian standards
If I wanted to know your opinion I'd ask my toilet.

>whyte ppl incharge of taste in women

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that feces was considered a different race altogether.

You guys smell like ass. Use fucking soap. I remember when I was little I went to a private catholic and my dad drove one of you fuckers there occasionally. Holy fuck the stench was unbearable.

i dont hate indian people but i do think you people are subhumans like literally african nigger tier but maybe once your country figures out what indoor plumbing is my opinion will change

They still need to know what food is... so much poverty and only themselves and their 8 kids to blame

It's okay if you hate Indian people, I have everyone, including Indians.

No, lack of toilets seems more like a development issue than inherent in the Indian psyche. Otherwise I think they're fine.

catholic school I mean*

Of course not
[spoiler]Indians aren't people[/spoiler]

Why would you ever be on this board. I'd fuck the worst of the Indians before if fuck the best Jew.

>united stains of america telling others about feces

I don't think you dung beetles have any right to be insulting others.

I sure do, they're everywhere where I live

I'm sorry. They have to go. They aren't even honorary aryans despite having literal Aryan blood in a good portion of them

I don't hate. They just disgust me

>sees 5 different pictures of people who shat themselves in walmart
>completely disregards the millions of filthy indians openly shitting in the streets
WEW LAD

>This is what Indians see as fair skin

The body is fine, but the face is quite bad

If that's a bad face to you mate, then I'm curious as to what a "good" face is to you.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME WHEN MY GUT WAS FEELING FUNNY
I SHOULD JUST CARRY ON INSTEAD
I WAS FEELING KINDA A DUMB WITH A STREAK ACROSS MY BUM
WHILE STOCKING UP ON SPRITE AND STALE BREAD

WELL, THE SHARTS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
PUT MY HAND ON MY ASS AND I HIT THE MART RUNNING
DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO USE THE JOHN
MY PANTS GET FULL AND MY BOWL GETS NONE

SO MUCH TO POO, SO MUCH TO PEE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH DOING IT AISLE THREE?
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T GO
SO PUT YOUR BROWN STAINS ON SHOW

it has to be an education problem when you have a billion people in a country with shit access to education the end result is indian people shitting in the streets

Indian banter, everyone.

again trying to be clever about white trash who shit themselves and completely ignoring the millions of people WHO ARE SHITTING IN THE STREETS

hindu nuffins

i love indian girls. How does a non indian (german/ecadorian mix) get an indian waifu?

India has one of the richest cultures in the world, but their country is riddled with problems. It's fallen far from grace, and its been that way for hundreds of years.

The India when pic related is believed to have lived is far different from Pajeet's India.

Check out the Universities

THEY DON'T STOP COMING
THEY DON'T STOP COMING
THEY DON'T STOP COMING

the northern light skinned ones are.

This.
"Modern" India is pretty fuckin gross desu.

Huh, makes sense.

I watched this Poo slice of life film on Netflix the other day called (I think) Piku. Besides half the dialogue being about shitting, not kidding either, the characters basically acted like northern American liberals in nearly every way. One difference that really came to mind was that the main girl was a little bit more subservient.

Not saying wtf I love poos now, but there certainly are worse immigrants.

I have a thing for cute Indian girls, but every experience I've ever had with Indians in a work environment has been depressing. I'm sure there are millions of great people in India, but a sizable fraction are slimy. In evidence is the terrible state of India and the development of the Indian people. Many people (white liberals, mostly) want to blame the poor state of India on the British imperialists, but I think that many Indians would argue that India is better off now than it would have been without the European intervention.

It has been said often here, the India of today has nothing in common with the era where India was a shining light of civilisation. The 2 occupy the same land mass, but thats about it.

Classic example of one too many people.

pre colonial india was based.

Curryniggers are terrible vermin and yes, I hate those disgusting sub-humans and wish to have every one of them vanish forever. India has nothing to offer but piles of garbage and shit, both breathing and literally. They stink horribly, spread diseases, spread insect infestations and spread rodent infestations all the while being parasitic shady leaches. They are also extremely ugly and deformed looking.

Fuck India and all the curryniggers spreading out from there like a geyser of raw sewage upon humanity. Third world shithole.

The only race incapable of producing visually attractive women are Australian aborigines. Some races just produce better "average" girls

She modeled for me once way back in the day. She was shaved, nowadays she has bush though. Pic related is the drawing I did of her. She goes by Devi and Carla White now too.

>SO MUCH TO POO, SO MUCH TO PEE
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH DOING IT AISLE THREE?

only funny part
try harder streetshitter

What makes you think that India wasn't a cesspit of slavery, leprosy, and community-sanctioned child-rape like it is today?

what are the reasons he says this? and dont give me modern poo examples i mean from his time? bc they dont have 'good morals' in the eyes of the eternal christ cuck? kek.

SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO EAT
SEE PAJEET LEAVE SKIDMARKS ON THE SHITTING STREET

so feminine, so beautiful

Honestly I think a jew girlfriend would be nice and she may understand my views better than western girls. Indians are just gross from the outside. There are very little exceptions of good indian girls.

>people

Faggot detected.

my sides, so much pain

they come to my country and take cheap jobs without naturalizing.

I want their shit paved streets to be glass.

take your shart spangled banter to /r/funny kid

I should get in touch with her again, her breasts are divine.

Symmetric/proportionate/attractive face has been proven to be the most attractive body feature out of all of them.