Aliens land what does pol do

Aliens land what does pol do

Tell them to go back to their planet.

Say hello to the Nazi Moonmen.

Get drunk.

Get on their good side and tell them who the real enemy is.

The germans

Fuck off we're full.

Ayy lmao

fuck aliens

>tell em

Enquire about their sexuality.

Ayy lmao

I shoot my giant herpes infected load on their face and they all die.

ten user dostaje to

Go full Space Marine on them

Tell them space niggers to get the fuck off my planet before i pump them full of lead.

Rape.

Redpill them on Jews

Build wall

What if... they are all of the same species?

REMOVE XENO SCUM

Praise kek
Of course

Can you fuck it?

Ask them to show me their record on ww2. I want to know how many innocent people Germans killed.

Shitpost at unprecedented levels

We all are going to die anyway

Ayy lmao

AYYY

If aliens do come will globalism become nationalism

Try to pick up on one, ask to get their numbers, maybe ask if they want to go to dinner and watch a movie, although stay away from any sci-fi movies to avoid the possibility of offending them. get rejected a few times, walk away feeling beta as hell, end up getting rebounded by the male version of their species, go back home with it and end up with alien dick in my ass.

Show them Sup Forums

aMEricans: Nation wide riots, because they're takin MUH JORBs
Yuropoor: ...
Russia: FINALLY!
Asia: Finally.
Africa: Wat?
Australia: Fair suck of the sav!

play roadhockey with them but tell them we have to move the nets off the road when a car comes

They have to go back

I fuck them. I fuck all of them.

I want to fug some alien bagina.

Get off my lawn you damn immigrants.

I welcome them

-Aliens land what does pol do-
Try to explain in most polite terms possible, despite all the "communication" we accidentally have broadcast to outer space, Ron Jeremy is not king of planet Earth.

Fuck off space nigger

Speak the name of Jesus Christ and watch them flee like bitches.

How many fucking times do I need to tell you idiots? They're not aliens, they're demons.

Fuck off we're full

GAS THE GREYS
STAR WARS NOW

STAR WARS NOOOOWWWWWW
RREEEEEREEEEEEEEE

lynch the fucking spaceniggers

Convince them to help us in the race war

exercise second amendment rights on these space commies

Easy on those Arrivals, Ahmed

>You have to go back

Make them take IQ tests and political leanings quizzes and post them here.

He forgot the part about the aliens sending a massive fleet over afterwards to wipe us out.

Planet Earth literally gets obliterated because of some sandniggers and swedecucks...

Good idea user

>aliens land
FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

Ask them to replace my black bull

ayy lmao

Well.. Considering that they only land and do nothing else, I will just look at them until they do something.

most likely die

if not

they will be the new kikes.

ayy lmao

Semitefag pls go.

>multiple testimonies from abduction victims all claiming that their abductions were stopped by praying to Jesus

Hmm, now why would scientists flying around in a metal spaceship be scared off by the name of a 2000 year old hippie? It doesn't matter if you believe me now, just remember if they ever show up - they're not aliens.

I literally used to believe this when I was in a religious cult and 12 years old.

I guess some people never escape.

More like multiple people having sleep paralysis and breaking free by doing something they have been conditioned to think helps. Your anecdotes are about as reliable as the urban legends of people having "died" and """everyone""" seeing Jesus.

Laugh at theists. Muslims in particular.

Celebrate